LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone catch BS talking about the lights being out and there being some sort of code between the neighbors? I only caughta whiff of it, but it smelled really silly.

Like tapping out morse code on the blinds or something? :floorlaugh:

Did I turn my lights off? *dash dash dot dot dash*
Yeppers. *dot dot dot*

I just went thru jury selection this week. CSI effect was the exact term the prosecutor used when questioning potential jurors. He made it appear to me that its a real problem with real cases.

Looks like this is what the 2 attorneys are inundating MSM and the airwaves with. CSI effect and mistrust and/or hatred of LE. We've seen it's worked before and so has Joe T.

O/T: The story of Tim Miller and his murdered daughter is on 48 Hours Mystery right now.

whether or not you ate has an effect too and medications.
Yes, you're right. We always eat before we go. And the meds - they are a "unknown variable" and would affect each person differently.

DB speaks like an alcoholic. She thinks that everyone who drinks does the same thing she does. She is not concerned about her behavior whatsoever. In fact, she is rather nonchalant about it. She could have blacked out. If she did, she most likely remembers some pieces of it...but is not able to know what happened. People have driven their cars and wound up in places and have no idea of driving there. Did she harm the baby during this blackout?

All signs point to a high probability that she is a heavy drinker.

I couldnt agree more ! Its not that she has a few glasses of wine, its that she defends the drinking as if it is normal. Classic with alcoholics. They think everyone drinks like they do and its normal. Normal to drink all day, normal to drink and drive, all normal.
If she had said she is horrified that she cant remember what happened, horrified that she was drunk while taking care of her kids and felt incredibly guilty that she let something like this happen (being drunk while taking care of her kids), I would think its more of a rare thing. That would be the normal reaction.
Her reaction is that of a seasoned drinker.

Like tapping out morse code on the blinds or something? :floorlaugh:

Did I turn my lights off? *dash dash dot dot dash*
Yeppers. *dot dot dot*

:floorlaugh:
Click click...

All I could think was he was trying to go lowbrow about if the trailer is a rockin'....
Something about if the lights are out, don't come over.
It sounded like he just needed something to say...but you never know, sometimes they'll say something astounding, like Todd Black.

O/T

48 Hours on CBS now - doing a story on the "Killing Fields" and is featuring Tim Miller and how his daughter was found and the investigation.

Its really very good.

If Lisa's clothes were found, this may mean that DB undressed her. Did DB drown her in the bathtub?

I took his statement tonight as "how do we know that the door (when the intruder got there) wan't locked (meaning DB did, in fact, lock the door)" And the intruder came through the window and went out the front door, therefore leaving it unlocked now.

Honestly not sure how much the People magazine article helped. The next 2 sentences are "Several lights were on. A window in the front was open and a screen was pushed in." page 47

Would an intruder replace a bent screen after getting in a window?

What I don't get is either you blacked out or you didn't. How do you NOT KNOW if you blacked out or not? Do you remember anything you did? Well, then, if you don't - then you blacked out.

Why does DB make it harder than it has to be?
Thank you! All along I've been screaming at DB that folks who black out forget what they did while they were blacked out....but they don't forget they blacked out, for goodness sake!!!! They know they blacked out, and then they have to go find their cars (because they drove and can't remember where they parked) or their cell phones (because they can't remember where they left them); they have people mad at them (for things they did and said while blacked out)...but they expect that because they know there's a time frame they cannot account for!!!

I suppose DB could always say she had several purple shorts for Lisa.

It seems more like the benefactor is about covering the parents butts than finding Lisa. MOO

He seemed that way to me too from the very first interview he gave...he is all about the parents...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3PAW7zjgPw&feature=youtu.be

According to this FBI agent, looking up and to the right means you are LYING, contrary to what the body language lady said on Judge Jeanine's show.

I have always heard it to be according to the FBI agent. This is because the creative side of your brain is the right side. When you lie, you go over to your right brain and create a story.

Thank you! That's what I said the other day after watching DB talking.

O/T

48 Hours on CBS now - doing a story on the "Killing Fields" and is featuring Tim Miller and how his daughter was found and the investigation.

Its really very good.

I noticed we had over 200 guests on that thread and wondered what was going on! Here's a link to the thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32844"]"Killing Field" in League City, Texas- Calder Rd Cold Cases - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

well Im disappointed..didnt find out much more than we already knew. still praying for that baby. If she did put the baby to bed then her drinking would have nothing to do with the baby assuming no one else took her out of the crib if she cant get out on her own. I could and my parents had to cut the legs down on my crib to prevent me from falling. i was an escape artist at 10 months. Wonder about little Lisa? no one has said I guess.

Honestly not sure how much the People magazine article helped. The next 2 sentences are "Several lights were on. A window in the front was open and a screen was pushed in." page 47

Would an intruder replace a bent screen after getting in a window?

Perhaps if it was George Anthony.

I suppose DB could always say she had several purple shorts for Lisa.

But she was VERY specific when she described them in early interviews. They had kitties on them.

(Ahem...what IS the deal with all the kitties in this case?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02