LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Jeanne Piro's show tonight was focused on this case. That's what we've been discussing. It was on from 9 - 10 EST and just ended about 10 minutes ago. It was a new show and had BS and Tacopina on as well as an "expert panel" that included Michael Baden and Mark Fhurman.

At least that's what I was posting on - just like we do with NG and her shows.

Thank you! I would have asked you privately, but I saw I wasn't the only one in the dark. :D

maybe she guessed about the time initally. Maybe after hearing from the neighbor and her timeline she realized it was later. No biggie in my book. I rarely look at a clock constantly during any given time. After a few it would be even harder to pin down and 5 glasses of wine would make you sleep yes but black out? I dunno about that maybe it was a poor choice of words.

I'm trying to get a handle on the conversation in here too.

Can someone enlighten those of us who haven't been here today as to which MSM is being discussed? :tyou:

Rut-roh...we started discussing the Judge Jeannie Show on FNC. She has a Saturday Show.

At this point I would welcome the grief lady...she made me laugh a lot.

Judge Jeanne Piro's show tonight was focused on this case. That's what we've been discussing. It was on from 9 - 10 EST and just ended about 10 minutes ago. It was a new show and had BS and Tacopina on as well as an "expert panel" that included Michael Baden and Mark Fhurman.

At least that's what I was posting on - just like we do with NG and her shows.

I saw JJ on a show this morning and she said that in the warrant search they found Lisa's blue shorts and little top with the kittens on it. Did she mention that tonight? Sorry, I am watching the Rangers so I missed the show. tia

I saw JJ on a show this morning and she said that in the warrant search they found Lisa's blue shorts and little top with the kittens on it. Did she mention that tonight? Sorry, I am watching the Rangers so I missed the show. tia

All we know from the search warrant is that investigators retrieved a pair of purple shorts and a Disney character shirt (along with a Cars print blanket, multi-colored comfortor, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser).

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

Does 5 glasses of wine make someone black out? Enough so that you don't hear a thing?

Any alcoholics here? :floorlaugh:

Does 5 glasses of wine make someone black out? Enough so that you don't hear a thing?

lol good one!
Have we ever heard if LE confiscated the box-o-wine or if there was any left?

After two, I'm ready for bed. Wine puts me to sleep. (As does all alcohol!) I'm sure it affects people in different ways, though.

Alcohol is alcohol, isn't it?

Hopefully, they will repeat at 12. I missed a bit of the show.

Well, I'm drinking wine now, and it is 10:20. I started sipping at 4:00pm while doing laundry, dusting, making dinner, etc. I've probably had about 5 glasses or maybe more, but I can still type and spell! :rocker:

What I don't get is either you blacked out or you didn't. How do you NOT KNOW if you blacked out or not? Do you remember anything you did? Well, then, if you don't - then you blacked out.

Why does DB make it harder than it has to be?

After two, I'm ready for bed. Wine puts me to sleep. (As does all alcohol!) I'm sure it affects people in different ways, though.

Alcohol is alcohol, isn't it?

Yes, and just because you drink it doesn't make you an alcoholic! jmo

Notice the dumpster fire is off limits now?? Leads me to believe that it does have something to do with it after all.

Could this have been the scenario: JI gets home at 2 (not 3 as he has stated). DB is freaking out in her room with a dead baby. "Take it, take it--get rid of it." JI is in shock; "Where"? DB: "to the dumpster at the apartments. Burn it, burn it or we'll both go to jail for life."

JI: "All right. Roams bewildered to dumpster (first sighting of T-shirt man. Eyewitnesses off on the time.) He gets to the dumpster, starts a fire, throws in the baby's clothing, can't let go of the baby. He really loves her. Goes back thru backyard; lays baby Lisa on ground (where dogs got a hit and soil was disturbed.)

DB: "Well, did you do it?" JI: "No, I couldn't."

DB "You f*&^% moron. Do I have to do everything myself? Where is she?"

DB sends him out again. "Do it right this time you da#$% a$$hole!"

JI in T-shirt goes out, wanders 3 miles away still clutching the dead body of his baby girl; gets to the river and throws her in.

He runs home, they go to neighbor and call 9-11. DB has had time to stage the break-in and get her story all together.

...Soon to be a Lifetime Movie.

(The above scenario is strictly the product of a fevered mind.)

I have no idea. BUT, most people I know are ready to go to sleep after 2-3 glasses of wine. Even back when I was partying like a rock star in college, 3 glasses of wine, definitely no more than 4 would knock me out. I would be buzzed but looking for the bed. I could not imagine making it to 5 glasses of wine... unless I was drinking some vodka too... :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee