LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
15731314_BG1.jpg

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1385&start=750

Yeah, that pretty much shoots down "the carpet is still here". They only said there was a "hit" close to the parents bed. They didn't say it was the only hit, neither did they say what all they did find. Until they get the whole case together, they won't say. I'm sure there are loads of things we have no idea about.

Fox article: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-theories-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance-20111023,0,7211386.story

A few things:

However, when FOX 4 asked KCMO Police about the report and the video, police responded with an email to us, which indicated they consider these national news theories and investigations rogue and amateur, if not unhelpful.

and

Capt. Steve Young, Public Information Officer with the police department responded to the latest national news theory with the following email:

"I know you have to ask, but I cannot comment on details and don't want to even try keeping up with media freelance investigations."

from Lawyer Joe:

New York attorney Joe Tacopina addressed questions about Deborah's drinking.

"I don't think she has an alcohol problem," Tacopina said on Fox's Judge Jeanine Pirro Show. "She has wine at night."
Sorry I must laugh at that statement.

Fox is meeting local attorney Cyndi Short today for an exclusive interview.

In this article it states that the carpet that was removed was taken from the shed out back
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106...the-happy-ending-that-we-want?redirected=true.

Here's the quote:

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house. And although that search was described as the search that was supposedly going to be invasive, I was concerned for the family that I would go in and see their home destroyed...in fact there is thankfully no destruction," said Short.

So the carpet was brought in AND out of the house? Weird. Was Short present when the search was taking place?

Cyndi Short:

"When you are in crisis and one of the things that is withheld from you is information, it is devastating," said Short. "They are on a roller coaster. They are doing the best they can and holding out hope. They love this little girl. They really did. And she was a precious little girl. So they are just hanging on doing the best they can. And people are surrounding them and supporting them."

past tense, Cyndi. Not good if you are representing them. Do you know Lisa is dead? JMO

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106/local-attorney-we-might-not-get-the-happy-ending-that-we-want

Another reason I think she is oh so lying about being drunk. she ws very specific about alot of things early on. TMI on the cell phones. TMI on the boys. Not nearly enough on Lisa.
She could also very possibly be one of those people who just can't seem to tell the truth about anything no matter how big or small. I tend to not listen to anything those people say as fact.

Another reason I think she is oh so lying about being drunk. she ws very specific about alot of things early on. TMI on the cell phones. TMI on the boys. Not nearly enough on Lisa.

That just made me think of something..if DB is sooo drunk she has no idea what happened or where Lisa is, how does she immediately know the cell phones were stolen? Maybe her kids grabbed them off the counter and were playing with them while she was passed out.

This is all taking place on the Missouri side of Kansas City. I know those cameras are throughout the city, but VERY randomly placed and mostly on interstates. InDaMiddle may know more?
No obvious traffic cams in the very near area. Parvin & Brighton does not appear to have any.

LE can not lie to obtain a search warrant.

No, I know that, but I am not sure I understand how the parents bedroom is carpeted yet that carpet was not taken. It should have been if a scent was found on it. This case is really baffling. I am still off the fence and believe DB did this but I certainly am confused by this whole mess. They said the carpet wasnt even disturbed?? What a debacle.

That just made me think of something..if DB is sooo drunk she has no idea what happened or where Lisa is, how does she immediately know the cell phones were stolen? Maybe her kids grabbed them off the counter and were playing with them while she was passed out.

Good one! xo

Why did Judge Jeanine last night on her show keep talking about one or both boys being in mom's bed? Is there a reason she said this? I found it strange that she said a few times that BOTH boys were or could have been in her bed. Iknow one was reported to be in there.

For all I know, that was an area rug that was in the parents' bedroom and then moved to the shed. I'm just gonna wait and see.

This is the problem, imo. The media wants this story; they know missing children with some drama in the family (drunkeness, changing stories, darling sick baby..) is big business. LE won't talk because they are busy investigating and don't want to jeopardize their case. A benefactor-backed PI and 2 defense attornies want to throw out to the public everything they can possibly think of and scrounge up to point attention away from their clients (who still haven't been named suspects). Everyone is doing their jobs. But, we're mostly going to be hearing from the defense side until someone is arrested and/or tried, imo.

I think the fact that so much defense effort began so early on is very telling. JMO, IMO....

No, I know that, but I am not sure I understand how the parents bedroom is carpeted yet that carpet was not taken. It should have been if a scent was found on it. This case is really baffling. I am still off the fence and believe DB did this but I certainly am confused by this whole mess. They said the carpet wasnt even disturbed?? What a debacle.

In the video with Cyndi Short, she is able to move the carpet around with her hand. I'll try to find it but it's from this morning. I think something was taken, this carpet doesn't look like it has underpad and usually a carpet is held down with a metal thingy at the thresh hold of a doorway. JMO

Here's a screenshot of the carpet being pulled up by Short:

DB's room.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844

I'm thinking there was an item or items on the floor and the dog alerted. When the items were removed the dog still alerted to them but it didn't alert to the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member