LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Klaas has 20 years of experience dealing with his own daughter's abduction and assisting countless other families as well. He cannot come out and say these parents are involved or not. He cannot know. The only folks that know for sure are those that removed Lisa from her home. Everyone else has an opinion based on the facts and their personal experience. Mr. Klaas tends to be suspicious of the family's actions and story to date. Others who have suffered a similar tragedy may have an entirely different opinion of the parents. As it stands, nobody can say definitively whether these parents are involved are not - nobody. I don't believe LE has revealed their evidence to anyone outside of the investigation. The search for the truth is still on. All opinions respected.

Bless those who have lived with losing a child and are compelled to help others.
:clap::yourock::goodpost:

whats the name of that river? wonder if LP has his divers on the way ?

Debbie found time to cut her hair? Alrighty then.

And colored? I honestly did not know that was Debbi at first.

I hope the vigil offered some comfort to the community; lots of lives changed.

Looks like a blackberry DB's dad is wearing on his hip. Well at least a blackberry case. I wonder if that's the same type of phone he gave DB?

I think that we are just blowing off a little steam. I don't believe that there is anyone on this thread that doesn't want Lisa to come home safe and healthy. However, if it looks like a duck...quacks like a duck....well...you know the rest.

its one of those situations where if u don't laugh you'll cry.

quack quack :woohoo:

It's Casey Anthony-itis... what the name of that River? I want to look into its flow, depth and past history... cant find the name on the bing map

It's Casey Anthony-itis... what the name of that River? I want to look into its flow, depth and past history... cant find the name on the bing map

someone posted a map with their theory earlier,it was about a river not sure if its the one your talking about but i'll go find the post :)

And colored? I honestly did not know that was Debbi at first.

I hope the vigil offered some comfort to the community; lots of lives changed.

I noticed the hair, too, but really. She is darned if she does and darned if she doesn't. I really don't think her hair has any bearing on her guilt or innocence. She probably got a look at some of the critical things that are being said about her all over the internet and felt like she needed to do something. Or her attorney's advised her to fix her hair. Not really relevant to the situation.

I'm sure I missed the answer on this, can't keep up with it all.....

Has it been mentioned why Tim Miller has not been brought in to help find Lisa???

I'm sure I missed the answer on this, can't keep up with it all.....

Has it been mentioned why Tim Miller has not been brought in to help find Lisa???

Before Tim Miller will become involved, a family member must make a request.

irwinmap03.jpg

hope this helps u out

Just to be clear.. It was a caller that called into Levi's show saying that they heard the latest murmurrings that "dogs hit on riverbanks".. I listened to the show.. That does not qualify as anything other than a rumor and this is exactly how they quickly grow legs and take off as fact.. Again a caller, with a question for the shows Levi amd Pat Brown said these were murmurrings she heard.. She was calling from a 314 area code, but wasn't any type
Journalist, LE, or otherwise..

I did not mean anything by my comment on her hair.a lot of lawyers soften up their clients appearances to the public..it happens all the time.I was not trying to be snarky or rude-sorry if I offended anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109