LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this is it -- the graphic on the front looks similar. Just an observation - not to be interpreted as fact.

franzia.jpg

franzia2.jpg

Its Deborah's father in the black Monster shirt.

Serious question..........Who is the white haired guy with glasses holding Baby Lisa in the pic taken at the Sunday birthday party?

Also, is it JI's Dad's home the parents are staying at, or is it DB's uncle? I have heard all sorts of things!

TIA

Well was the Halloween Grim Reaper up before Lisa went missing? Or was it put up afterward?

Because if it has been put up afterward I do think that is a bit strange. Who thinks of Halloween whilst in the middle of this trauma?

Most parents put yellow ribbons on their homes, the mailbox, tied to a tree or on the door when they have a child missing. Not the grim reaper.

Ok for real on the box o wine thing...........if it was the normal size box uh hummmm, yeah if they drink the whole thing they would be plastered. I know this from uhhh,oh yeah, I saw someone do it once.

Hi, teh!

If we can get you too nap all day tomorrow and get Nursebeeme to go get her hair cut, we would see some movement in this case!

:seeya:

You are right. I've drank wine from a honkin box as well and the bag inside of the box always reminded me of a catheter bag. But we would open the box to take the bag out and squeeze out a couple more glasses of wine. Why would everything else look so tidy, yet that honkin box o wine sitting there? Looks placed there to me. :waitasec:

My sister did the same thing (open box) and would put the bladder in the fridge as it wouldn't take up so much space. It was also easier to pour from than the box.

Why it's on the stove (if in fact it's the infamous box o' wine) is interesting. Staged??

MOO

Mel

The top of the box of wine looks like it's been opened.

There is no way to tell how opened it but I have drank wine in the box before on several occasions.

We opened the top so we could move the bag around in order to get the last of the wine out.

The bag at the time we did that looked sorta like a mylar balloon with a spigot on the end of it.

Repostion the bag and you can get the rest of the wine out of the bag.

But again no way to tell who opened the top of that box. JMHO and speculation.

Are you saying that this picture is a picture of DB in her home with a box of wine??? Where did this picture come from if it is her?

Well was the Halloween Grim Reaper up before Lisa went missing? Or was it put up afterward?

Because if it has been put up afterward I do think that is a bit strange. Who thinks of Halloween whilst in the middle of this trauma?

Most parents put yellow ribbons on their homes, the mailbox, tied to a tree or on the door when they have a child missing. Not the grim reaper.
I went back and checked pictures. It seems it was there during the 17 hours search the other day, so.....I guess it was up. In da Middle says its been up a while.

If it was me - I would have snatched that sucker down as soon as I noticed it though. And, its the only Halloween decoration up. I don't really see anything else up anywhere else on the house.

I just find it odd - all the way around. But that's me - I'm an "odd duck" anyway :crazy:

Some of the posts on this thread are so disheartening.

Comments about:
- Wine glasses on the counter
- A wine box on the stove
- Deborah Bradley's father's t-shirt
- Deborah Bradley's hair cut and color.

None of those things matter. There's a lot of judging in this thread and I can't for the life of me see how it relates to Lisa.

So somebody drank wine at the house. We already knew DB bought a box of wine, what's the big surprise there? Looks to me like LE didn't disturb too much so chances are that box is still sitting our there.

So somebody used wine glasses in the house DB and JI were staying in. Who knows who used those glasses? Even if it was them, so what? Honestly, are we going to condemn them now for having a glass of wine (if, in fact, they did)?

The Dad's t-shirt. He can't win. If he wore a suit and tie we'd be seeing comments about how he has so much time to get all dressed up when he should be out looking for Lisa. So he dresses casually. So do I. So do my husband and sons. You should see some of their heavy metal band t-shirts! Does that mean they're bad people?

Her hair? Give me a break. Somebody cut it for her. It could be something as simple as a friend or relative telling her they'll wash and cut her hair to make her feel a little bit better. Maybe she even cut it herself if it was driving her mad. Who cares? The morning of my brother's funeral I helped my Mom put on make up and do her hair. I wonder now if people thought she was cold because she looked so nice on the day of her son's funeral? Funny thing is, she'd have gone to that funeral in her pajamas she was in such a state but other people around her tried to give her little boosts - little things like hair and make up that actually mean nothing.

Honestly... it's just disheartening.

I don't give a fig about wine glasses on the counter, a wine box on the stove, or tee shirt emblems, or someone's hair-do.

Here's what I care about:

1. The parents of a missing child are reported to have stopped cooperating 2 days into the investigation of their missing 10 month old baby because they "needed a break".

2. The changes in the timeline regarding the night the baby allegedly went missing.

3. The state of the crime scene (i.e. the lights, the open window, the "pushed-in screen", the dogs not barking, the unlocked front door, the so-called *missing cell phones*, the baby monitor that no sound of an intruder or upset baby was heard on, etc).

4. The mother claiming (a week & a half after her baby was missing) that she was "drunk", possibly "blacked out" in an apparent effort to explain the timeline gaps, lapses in memory, & conflicting statements.

5. The parents have said they have not tried to call any of the cell phones.

6. The mother stated she didn't look in the backyard because she was "afraid of what she might find".

There may be more, but this is what currently comes to mind.

I believe it was on the window when the very first images were shown on the very first morning.

Yes, it's right in back of the parents at the vigil. It's simply a halloween decoration, with the grim reaper, a couple of tombstones, and a ghost.

It's just in poor taste on the house where a child could be dead. IMOO

I am sure they meant nothing by it, but it still is not right. MOO

Exactly! As someone else stated..........whomever is advising this family should be fired. Not looking good to me at all.

I am not trying to inflame anyone either........just stating my opinion.

MOO

My sister did the same thing (open box) and would put the bladder in the fridge as it wouldn't take up so much space. It was also easier to pour from than the box.

Why it's on the stove (if in fact it's the infamous box o' wine) is interesting. Staged??

MOO

Mel

They should dust for prints and also check receipts to see when the box of wine was purchased. Try getting around that, parents. If it was purchased after that night you're busted. MOO

I wonder if this is it -- the graphic on the front looks similar. Just an observation - not to be interpreted as fact.

View attachment 19462

View attachment 19463

wine.jpg

It doesn't look like the same thing. Doesn't mean it isn't a different brand but it is not Franzia.

I don't give a fig about wine glasses on the counter, a wine box on the stove, or tee shirt emblems, or someone's hair-do.

Here's what I care about:

1. The parents of a missing child are reported to have stopped cooperating 2 days into the investigation of their missing 10 month old baby because they "needed a break".

2. The changes in the timeline regarding the night the baby allegedly went missing.

3. The state of the crime scene (i.e. the lights, the open window, the "pushed-in screen", the dogs not barking, the unlocked front door, the so-called *missing cell phones*, the baby monitor that no sound of an intruder or upset baby was heard on, etc).

4. The mother claiming (a week & a half after her baby was missing) that she was "drunk", possibly "blacked out" in an apparent effort to explain the timeline gaps, lapses in memory, & conflicting statements.

5. The parents have said they have not tried to call any of the cell phones.

6. The mother stated she didn't look in the backyard because she was "afraid of what she might find".

There may be more, but this is what currently comes to mind.

I am thinking there may be facts that we are not aware of...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7272160&postcount=171"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO father of missing baby 25 years ago turned away after offer to help[/ame]

I haven't posted in over a week however I have been reading daily. My view of the parents have not changed. I do not think they had anything to do with the disappearance of Baby Lisa.

Did you look at the slide show of pics down below the article. #7 is a good shot of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member