LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of the house on October 6, 2011. I don't see the Halloween decoration thing up does anyone else?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...nt_n_999333.html#s389042&title=The_Irwin_Home

The photo of the house at the bottom was taken from a real estate website. It's not from the day Lisa went missing or since.

If you watch the video at the top of the page, at 1:03 it shows the house with the "grim reaper" decoration in the middle of the large picture window, and a small pumpkin on the stoop.

Oh Emm Gee - Gram - you're right.

I just watched the video in your link and I saw it on the front window.

Then I saw your comment and went back to the slideshow.

Here is pic #7

slide_192456_389042_large.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...nt_n_999333.html#s389042&title=The_Irwin_Home

And it's NOT there. Interesting..................

It just wasn't there yet, IMO.

It's in the same place its been all along, in the middle of the picture window.

The photo of the house at the bottom of the page is from a real estate webside and could have been taken a year or two ago.

So they put it up after baby Lisa went missing? :waitasec:

Mel

I honestly believe so, Mel.

ETA: I guess it really doesn't matter, but when the media went in during their 'exclusive' first look inside the home someone commented that it was not there before that.

Oh Emm Gee - Gram - you're right.

I just watched the video in your link and I saw it on the front window.

Then I saw your comment and went back to the slideshow.

Here is pic #7

slide_192456_389042_large.jpg

And it's NOT there. Interesting..................

This is an older picture taken from a real estate website. Several days ago there was discussion about what the house looked like and someone on WS found it, so did the media outlet, I guess.

Ok - so it was always there. And in the same spot - the middle of the picture window.

That's even more noticable. And, I repeat, I would have yanked that thing off and thrown it away quicker than you can spit once my baby girl was taken.

What a horrible image to have in your window with all this going on.

But that's JMHO

Ok - so it was always there. And in the same spot - the middle of the picture window.

That's even more noticable. And, I repeat, I would have yanked that thing off and thrown it away quicker than you can spit once my baby girl was taken.

What a horrible image to have in your window with all this going on. But that's JMHO

BBM

I agree. I realize the entire family is upset and probably not thinking straight, but how hard would it be to just lay it down on the ground??

MOO, too

If I am wrong, I am wrong. I did not think that decoration was in the picture window until after the media went in.

I know one thing for sure now. The guy in the black shirt is sinister. No doubt in my mind. Sort of in your face.

Yep. He was holding baby Lisa at SUnday's Birthday Party. SOmething about it made me think of him as a suspect. JMOO

Wait! I didn't know it was DB's father. Wow. I wonder if he helped her......

Okay, I went all the way back to the first pics taken on Livewire when the vehicle and JI's work van was still in the driveway. The Halloween 'Grim Reaper' decoration was in the picture window on day one. I was wrong. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, LOL!

A little off topic, but I just want to put it out there that little things like her hair are not important. Finding Lisa is important.

I got so frustrated today reading the warrant thread as the carpet just kept being brought up. I don't know how many times it was posted it came from the shed and probably was just checked to see if anything was inside before they rolled it up and put it back. The dog could have hit on something on the bedroom floor like the cars blanket but not the carpet, so no need to remove it and the rolled up one was not it. LE would not remove a carpet and then put it back! But it just kept being brought up! I really read the posts and the info posted by MSM before responding.

As far as JI's shirt goes, I know many men who look for something clean without even thinking about what it says (my ex was good for that.)

I am an emergency dispatcher/security person at an airport. My job requires details and to get the information the first time around so not to waste time collecting it again. Probably that is where some of my frustration comes from.

Sorry for the rant, maybe I just need to take a break!

Are you saying that this picture is a picture of DB in her home with a box of wine??? Where did this picture come from if it is her?

No mck if IIRC the woman in that picture is the defense attn doing a walk through with media after LE released the home for her to go back into (after the 17 hour search).

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I signed off for a bit. :)

And, any theories why they would use the word "kidnapped" instead of "missing" or "abducted?"

More drama in a kidnapping. And it takes focus off Lisa being just gone. It gives hope that she is alive w/ a kidnapper as opposed deceased. imo

I stay away from watching parents such as this when they start doing the media circus. I hate being played. Or participating in their game.

I do though love watching/reading the experiments that go on here while I'm sleeping:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe