LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have never heard that a resident saw anything other than flames shooting out of the dumpster.
Again, she said "Apparently..." so can't pin her down with a fact here.
These lawyers and the PI are adding false information. Last night's gaffe sounded like the PI was wound a little too tiht and let his mouth overload his brain, However, I'm going to look for the video from the JJP with the PI from last night saying both kids were in bed with DB. I wonder if he pulled a TB and meant one of the boys and Lisa, then had to have JT come on and say it was both boys.

Well kinda assumed.

Following these cases over the years - the minute a child is reported missing - people (usually local and/or wealthy) that hear about it will "offer" help. Whether its money, services, whatever - it is usually money.

It is common sense that parents of missing children are in distress. They can't work, they can't even think straight. So, compassionate people will offer help.

I can't prove it and I know what assuming does - but I'm willing to say that this family have been receiving checks and/or money from well meaning, compassionate people probably with notes saying they are offering this to help with whatever expenses the family has in "this time of need".

But that is JMHO

Accepting help from well-meaning people has a totally different connotation than "raking it in", don't you think? I think that what IDM was going for is that there is no suggestion that the family has gone out recruiting for more money, which is what "raking it in" implies.

If it were my child, or grandchild missing I would hope for enough money that I could hire a top notch PI to investigate. REALLY INVESTIGATE!

BS seems to be too busy taking up for his clients, and doing damage control for who ever hired him, Tacopina, and Cyndy Short.

MOO

They were seen on Chelsea - just follow the path from the Irwin home to Chelsea, and it takes you south...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=39.162369,-94.530887&spn=0.002259,0.004045

Why go up to Chelsea though if they stole Lisa? They could just follow N Lister Ave south and end up in the same place? They could've been on their way to set the dumpster fire, but then they wouldn't be on their way to the river. And, if the person set the fire and then went to the river, wouldn't they just take N Brighton Ave south? I guess they wouldn't have to take actual streets... :waitasec:

The word "Grieving" is not what is bothering me.

If the question was "Deborah, why aren't you talking to the media?" Her answer would be fine and I would respect it.

In some cases I believe, They have given 2 hour interviews to the national press?

If it is true they aren't talking to any local press I'd love to know of any valid reasons to why.

Well she said the other day "she would if she could but she can't", I am sure her lawyer filled her in on the proper response.

Just a question:

If she was blacked out drunk - how does she remember what she asked the boys or what they said back to her? Selective memory is all I can come up with.I'm just still reeling over the latest on camera with JT. How much longer is this going to go on?

I :heart: you

I find it interesting the defense attorney pointed out the witness of the man by the dumpster.

I am beginning to suspect Debbie has an Ace in the hole none of us know about yet.

Let's say the theory she had an accomplice is correct for a moment. Let's say this person is a man. Now let's say LE tracks down who this man is, and arrests him and Debbie both. Debbie only has to say she has nothing to do with this, and let the man fry.
And a jury would buy it.

MOO.

Only innocent people can have attorneys and attorneys can only work for innocent people?

What happened to ensuring the constitution and all the rights it gives to any citizen is followed to the letter? If the guilty did not get the chance to have good representation none of us would have any rights left either.

imo of course

Please do not put words in my post that were not written.

If you read my ENTIRE post it should be plain to see my post always include

IMO

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it's also included in my siggy line.

D is lying about 'something', Time is running out tick toc.

IMO

Just a question:

If she was blacked out drunk - how does she remember what she asked the boys or what they said back to her? Selective memory is all I can come up with.

I'm just still reeling over the latest on camera with JT. How much longer is this going to go on?

My opinion- she just had your garden variety fuzzy memory from drinking and then sleeping hard. But even if she did, she wouldn't know she had a blackout unless someone else was telling her things she said and did that she had no recollection of. JMO.

ETA- I suppose if she had woken up with no recollection of where she was/how things were that could also be an indicator. So maybe she holds it out as an options because the lights on/door unlocked may have indicated she wasn't doing the things she would normally trust herself to do? I don't know.

except in this case most of the pictures and videos we've seen could be found online prior to Lisa going missing. It's sorta hard to charge for something that is public on youtube or family facebook pages IMO.

That is a very good point. Thank you for being logical. jmo

That neighbor sighting thing has changed too. First the woman said that her husband SAW a man with a baby and asked her to call LE.

Now I see this neighbor on camera saying "WE saw, blah, blah blah.

It's good for her to open her mouth and keep on rambling....maybe eventually she will put her foot in her mouth...

:seeya: BBM: IMO ... she already has put her foot in her mouth ... And, the more she "talks", the more we learn that DB is "hiding something" ...

And may I add :

Almost EVERYTHING we have learned has come "straight from the horse's mouth" -- DB !

The INCONSISTENCIES in the timeline, the failed poly, the burnt clothes, the wine, being "drunk" ... has come straight from DB, and / or the attorney's "spin" ... The PI and attorneys are "spinning this" for all it is worth -- NOT LE !

- LE has been very PROFESSIONAL in their handling of this case ...

- LE's FOCUS has been to find Baby Lisa ...

- LE has NOT played any sort of "game" with DB and JI "IN THE MEDIA" -- like the PI and attorney teams have done ...

LE is doing their job and that is to find Baby Lisa !

MOO ...

JMO...just my opinion is in all of my posts. In my opinion, and from past practices by the media in these cases, DB and JI are being paid for pics and videos of their daughter.

:rocker::rocker:

Thanks to everyone for posting their opinions...I'm not as informed as many of you are concerning all the statements and the inconsistencies coming from the main players.. My gut tells me something is terribly wrong though and DB and JI are hiding something..Again thanks.

Well she said the other day "she would if she could but she can't", I am sure her lawyer filled her in on the proper response.

But why would her lawyers tell her not to talk to local but let her do 2 hour national interviews?

I don't get it!

I'm in England so maybe it's just different in the US?

I wondered as well what they are grieving. According to them, someone came in the middle of the night and kidnapped their baby. When things like that happen, when a family member simply vanishes with no explanation, people hold onto hope FOREVER that their family member will be found and they will see that family member again. The turn over every rock, question everyone they can think of, camp out on LEs doorstep demanding updates and answers, they hire people like Tim Miller. They beg, they plead, they worry, they hope, they search.

And then, when the worst happens, and news comes that their family member is dead and gone forever, they finally grieve.

This family has skipped over a whole lot of steps in this process and one is left to ponder "why"?
I sure would be grieving if my child was missing. Why would they not be?

I have had a blackout once in my twenties and I was quite aware that I had one. I was at this huge party hosted by some friends of my then-boyfriend. There was punch with strong alcohol in it. I remember something of the layout of the home and some people that I knew who were there. I remember talking to a couple of people; then I went to refill my glass, and after that it's a complete blank. The next thing I know, my boyfriend found me at another friend's home a couple of hours and a couple of blocks away. They were away traveling and they had left me their keys to go houseplant sitting but I had had no intention to water their plants that particular night. I still don't have the slightest clue how and why I got there. I was alone, uninjured, had all my clothes on, hadn't lost any of my belongings and the home still looked just as it should so apparently I had somehow navigated there safely but I still don't have the slightest clue why, how or when I went there instead of home which was about the same distance away from the party house but in the other direction. We wondered if I had been given roofies or something at the party but maybe not, I had consumed enough alcohol I think, and I hadn't met with any harm.

I have never blacked-out, but I have taken prescribed medicine (cough medicine with codeine) and drove all the way to work and never even remembered getting in the car and driving 15 miles to my job. I didn't remember anything in those 15 miles of driving, until I pulled in the parking lot and was wondering how I got there. Other than that I remember everything that happened with I was drunk. (I've only been drunk twice in my life) but I remembered everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90