LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB might not have had help in the cover up,she could have realized Lisa was dead,laid her on the bedroom floor,wrapped her up with something and carried her or drove her to the river..its not that far from their home..the whole process would probably taken 10 mins at the most..Lisa was 10 months old-not 10 yrs old.KWIM-JMO

but WHY would she do that? Accidents happen - even horrible ones where children die. Who would just say "oh I broke the baby, I guess I'll just throw her away now." Anyone would call 911. If nothing else to try and get her resuscitated.

If something happened between 1500 and 1720, then we have to assume that DB is a criminal mastermind, used her brother to help dispose of the body and picked up wine and baby food/wipes or whatever as an alibi.

We also have to assume that the neighbor never physically saw the baby and neither did the two boys, and I can't imagine that THAT little tidbit didn't come up in the original interviews. That in itself would be a huge red flag IMO.

Of course, we don't know WHAT was said in the interviews because LE isn't talking.

No...I am saying that LE must have been asking about the 2 hours AFTER JI returned home.

(Honestly, how much clearer can I be here? I'm starting to feel like I'm speaking latin.) ;)

So Ji must have came home from work at 2 am,cause the 911 call was at 4 am..

When the "new" videos came out (of the much younger baby), it was because the parents told a reporter where to look for them on youtube. They didn't hand the video over to a network - they just told some random reporter where to find them. That doesn't sound like they were money-grubbing.

Saying "just my opinion" because I don't have time to go find the article.

You are right, they were public and had been on youtube for 9 months. Anyone could have found them if they'd known Deborah's handle there. I think Bill Stanton's people probably found them because it was right after he came on.

New thread for today!

Prayers for Lisa.

bumping up opening post topic:seeya:

peeps, please spread out to different topic areas/appropriate threads. this thread is for main stream media updates ((I know it is sad we don't have many updates today))...

but WHY would she do that? Accidents happen - even horrible ones where children die. Who would just say "oh I broke the baby, I guess I'll just throw her away now." Anyone would call 911. If nothing else to try and get her resuscitated.

IDK Karmaa-maybe she was so scared she lose her other children due to drinking..you got me swinging as to why if this was an accident she did not call 911

I agree. But it's a fact that JI says that LE asked him if an accident could have occurred with him and Lisa in the 2 hours he was home. LE is surely as able as we are to see that couldn't have happened in the 2 hours BEFORE JI went to work...so what 2 hours are they asking him about? That doesn't leave anything BUT the 2 hours he was home after work.

I guess I missed where they asked him about a specific 2 hours? Do you remember which interview that's in because I honestly must have missed that? TIA

The you tube stuff was out there before Lisa went missing. Actually for months now...and if they have new exclusive pics and videos where are they? They have been talking only to national media for over a week,close to two weeks and we have seen nothing that hasn't been in the public domain since prior to Lisa missing. I don't think they are holding onto new pics. I don't think they are getting paid for pics. Maybe interviews although someone earlier said they don't pay for interviews, just pics. I don't know about that personally. They may be paid for those but the pics are all old.

Was the youtube account opened before it was released to the media or set to private or set to semi-private where only the people who you send a link to it can see it?

I have youtube's set all three ways on my account. Was the account named in such a way that anyone could find it?

So Ji must have came home from work at 2 am,cause the 911 call was at 4 am..

IF detectives were asking him about the 2 hours he was home and meant the 2 hours after he got home, then yes...that would mean JI would have gotten home at 2 am.

IF they were asking him about the 2 hours before he went to work...well then...I guess LE would have verified that neither the boys, the neighbor, nor the neighbors's child ever saw Lisa that night. (which I find hard to believe)

It makes just as much sense to wonder why the other guy, on the video, in the white shirt is out at night too. Is there a mental institute nearby, you know..the girl/guy was wearing white? Or, maybe for me to visit after listening to JT, the changing stories, and the media today.

I would "grieve" for someone/something who has died. I would be shocked, stunned, upset, hysterical, distraught etc., if my child were missing. That's JMO! Maybe they say things different in other areas? Then to say you can't do "local" interviews because you are "grieving" is just "unusual."

This family has two other children to consider. Obviously Lisa is the main concern, but if the family had been told "don't do ANYTHING - let us do our job" by LE (which is likely) I can see why they could have taken time for the family.

This family strikes me as naive and extremely (too) trusting of LE. They don't seem like criminal masterminds, which just strengthens their story, IMO. If they are not too intelligent and they were interrogated in the manner that DB says she was, it seems almost impossible that they wouldn't have said something to trip themselves up.

I see your side, definitely. But to me, what hits my gut is that extreme self-preservation kicked in. And around the family time they cut off local media, made an 'exclusive deal' with a network, plus the numerous tiny changes, oddities. I say this with all due respect as my gut doesn't stand up in a court of law. Plus, I'd love to be wrong and see Lisa alive.

I guess I missed where they asked him about a specific 2 hours? Do you remember which interview that's in because I honestly must have missed that? TIA

Not off hand, but I posted about it awhile back, so let me go look through my posts.

IF detectives were asking him about the 2 hours he was home and meant the 2 hours after he got home, then yes...that would mean JI would have gotten home at 2 am.

IF they were asking him about the 2 hours before he went to work...well then...I guess LE would have verified that neither the boys, the neighbor, nor the neighbors's child ever saw Lisa that night. (which I find hard to believe)

I got ya MK

No...I am saying that LE must have been asking about the 2 hours AFTER JI returned home.

(Honestly, how much clearer can I be here? I'm starting to feel like I'm speaking latin.) ;)

but JI was not home for two hours between work and when he called 911. He was at work, and has a solid alibi.

Let me ask you all this-If DB realized she hurt Lisa or Lisa was dead and it scared the daylights out of her-do you think the shock of that would sober her up pretty quickly,she then tries to do the cover up-and remembers it all,but is using the blackout as an excuse for a defense?

I may know of someone whose thinking resembles that line of thought.

I agree. But it's a fact that JI says that LE asked him if an accident could have occurred with him and Lisa in the 2 hours he was home. LE is surely as able as we are to see that couldn't have happened in the 2 hours BEFORE JI went to work...so what 2 hours are they asking him about? That doesn't leave anything BUT the 2 hours he was home after work.

I'm way behind but could this be as simple as them asking him if an accident occurred before he went to work that she could have died of later that evening. Shaken baby, head injuries, etc don't always cause immediate death.

LE has stated they are fine with his hours. They have him on video working for the time he told them he was working. That only leaves the 2 hours in between jobs.

IDK Karmaa-maybe she was so scared she lose her other children due to drinking..you got me swinging as to why if this was an accident she did not call 911

I understand completely. But think about this: drinking is NOT illegal. Even being drunk and causing an accident (so long as a car or other dangerous equipment is involved.) She was not under some kind of CPS review, which maybe could (possibly) have given her that idea. She was not on probation or parole for anything. There is no reason that this average woman would cover up an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4