LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
" I would if I could but I can't".............. and why can't you?...................... "because I am grieving."

Wow!
It sure is a good thing we have a judicial system where a person gets a real live trial before average citizens can convict them as guilty of murdering their child.

I'm thinking the same thing! And I'm so glad I have the right to an attorney.

The part I bolded above, I really don't see any inconsistency there. She asked the boys if they'd like to come into her bed. I just assumed only one of them said yes and the other was happy to stay put in his own bed. This is something I did when my boys were younger. If they were awake late I might ask both of them if they'd like to snuggle in my bed but usually only the younger (more hug-friendly!) one said yes. But with two kids close in age you're always careful not to make one feel left out.

I see a lot of inconsistencies in their interviews (including the third thing you mentioned in your post) but the boys in the bed thing, that's not one of them imo.

Again, in one interview Jeremy and Debbie clearly state that only one boy was in bed. In another interview, we have Debbie saying the boys were awake, so she told them they could sleep in her bedroom. And now we have JT saying BOTH the boys were sleeping in Debbie's bed that night.

I'd call that a whopping inconsistency. JMO

I don't know who those people are, but speaking for me, I do believe that somebody helped her and that he was noticed by the neighbors a few houses down on Chelsea at 12:15 A.M. on his way to the river. MOO.

I'm off to look at the map again. I thought the 12:15am sighting was in the opposite direction of the river? :waitasec:

I wondered as well what they are grieving. According to them, someone came in the middle of the night and kidnapped their baby. When things like that happen, when a family member simply vanishes with no explanation, people hold onto hope FOREVER that their family member will be found and they will see that family member again. The turn over every rock, question everyone they can think of, camp out on LEs doorstep demanding updates and answers, they hire people like Tim Miller. They beg, they plead, they worry, they hope, they search.

And then, when the worst happens, and news comes that their family member is dead and gone forever, they finally grieve.

This family has skipped over a whole lot of steps in this process and one is left to ponder "why"?

Same reason they hired Joe T. , they're guilty of something.
imo

BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee

As Deborah Bradley walks into house I asked her why she hasn't done local interviews. She said "because we're grieving".
#LisaIrwin
1 minute ago

Yeah, I'd be grieving like hell if my child were missing too.

Same here. Sadly, I feel like this is no longer about finding Lisa - alive or dead. It's "showtime" for the attorneys who are representing parents who probably aren't telling the truth about what happened to their daughter. No arrests or charges yet but the case is being tried in the media and a potential jury pool dazed and confused wiith skewed facts and details :furious:

Yes I agree,you can almost see the media thinking,wow ,the Casey Anthony case was a ratings bonanza,let's try for another one!

He is in Rome, Italy. Vacay???

Well, apparently he has an office in Milan and also deals with securities and stocks and such. Guess he felt he had to get over there to actually MAKE some money from his wealthy clients. Maybe he didn't have any senior attorneys or partners over there that could easily substitute for him. IDK

I still think he's distancing. He's seen the writing on the wall - once he got to KC and sat down and talked with "the players".

Something is NOT adding up here.

~ In one version, the boys are awake when Debbie goes to bed, so she tells both boys they can sleep in her room. (MK interview)

~ In one version, only Michael is in the bed when Jeremy comes into the room. (JJ interview)

~ In another version of the story, Jeremy tells us he came in, noticed things in the house amiss, and checked on the kids, checking on the boys first. So...he DIDN'T go first to Debbie's room? (KMBC interview)

:waitasec:

AND - what happened to the newest one where the youngest had a nightmare and therefore crawled in bed with her?

IDK what to think anymore..................

The part I bolded above, I really don't see any inconsistency there. She asked the boys if they'd like to come into her bed. I just assumed only one of them said yes and the other was happy to stay put in his own bed. This is something I did when my boys were younger. If they were awake late I might ask both of them if they'd like to snuggle in my bed but usually only the younger (more hug-friendly!) one said yes. But with two kids close in age you're always careful not to make one feel left out.

I see a lot of inconsistencies in their interviews (including the third thing you mentioned in your post) but the boys in the bed thing, that's not one of them imo.

Well, actually it is. I saw and read, in several different places, where she said there was one boy, the youngest in bed with her, and the kitten.

It's not the fact of whether she asked one boy or two. The problem is that she said one thing, and now we are hearing another thing.

When a person changes their story, midstream, it's a problem. MOO

I think Kathleen Zellner (who was not hired by DB) and Joe Tacopina (who is representing DB) also know the disposition of Baby Lisa Irwin. Zellner wasn't interested in representing the family, JT took the case (probably due to it's high-profile status). jmo

Funny thing, I don't like Joe T because he represented JVD, a likely serial killer.

This has gone on long enough...I'm getting frustrated!:banghead::furious:

I hear you. I'm patient though having waited 4.5 years in another unresolved case!

I just hope the delay with LE is because they have a lot of damning evidence to process(to whoever is guilty)rather than them having nothing at all.

Again, in one interview Jeremy and Debbie clearly state that only one boy was in bed. In another interview, we have Debbie saying the boys were awake, so she told them they could sleep in her bedroom. And now we have JT saying BOTH the boys were sleeping in Debbie's bed that night.

I'd call that a whopping inconsistency. JMO

I didn't know until just now that the lawyer said the boys were both sleeping with her. That's odd. But I still don't think DB herself said anything inconsistent. She asked both boys if they'd like to come into her room, she didn't say that they both said yes.

DB has made this all about her from the beginning. Now, she's raking in the dough AND getting fawned over!! Lisa....who?? :furious:
Is it assumed they are raking it in or is there a link?

Is grief related only to death? I never realized that. I always thought it was related to loss. Thinking of my own daughter, losing her in any way would result in grief. I wouldn't have thought to reserve the word only for death.

I would like to know exactly what her brother was referring to, in that text. hummmmm..LE needs to be on him like white on rice. JMO

I have apparently missed a lot due to being extremely busy this weekend and not being able to read each and every thread. I am trying to catch up here.

So please, can you link me to this info about this text message from her brother?

Also, I have noticed several posts about her getting her hair done. Can someone link me to where that is coming from?

Sure would appreciate it ya'll. Thanks!

Is grief related only to death? I never realized that. I always thought it was related to loss. Thinking of my own daughter, losing her in any way would result in grief. I wouldn't have thought to reserve the word only for death.

I was just going to type the same thing-you are right!!

Well, actually it is. I saw and read, in several different places, where she said there was one boy, the youngest in bed with her, and the kitten.

It's not the fact of whether she asked one boy or two. The problem is that she said one thing, and now we are hearing another thing.

When a person changes their story, midstream, it's a problem. MOO

There was one boy in bed with her. Michael. She hasn't changed that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx