LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the spin? I have to continue to ask myself this question in these cases. Why not maintain quiet counsel and wait for the investigation to be completed rather than spin stories?

I think a lot of people got REALLY mad when Terri Horman and her lawyer did just that, though - they believed she owed it to the public to come before the public and speak to the media.

Thinking about those rifles and baseball bat by the bedroom dresser, I'm reminded of something I saw in the search warrant that kinda bugged me.

One of the boxes LE checked off was anything that might pertain to illegal activities going on in the home.

(No, I'm NOT going to look for the SW link. It's around here, go find it yourselves.) :crazy:

I'm not sure Mountain Kat but I think checking that box is important because IF in their in-depth search they were to happen on something unrelated to this crime and they did not check the box a foxy attorney may be able to have it thrown out? I am not an attorney but I have seen in other cases where evidence of unrelated items obtained in search warrants were deemed inadmissible. Perhaps an attorney could chime in here with the facts.

Interesting that I wondered if the alleged clicking noises the son supposedly heard might have been the sound an ocillating fan would make if knocked over or blocked from ocillating, and now we see the fan plugged into an outlet with no cover. :waitasec:

I have been divorced from my abusive ex-husband for 12years. Been married to my current husband, who is a sweetheart, for 7 years.

When I heard "clicking sounds" I had a flashback to my ex husband who used to sit on the couch, while I was in bed, clicking one of his guns, over and over. It was emotionally abusive, as I never knew when he was going to come in there and put a bullet in my head, as he often threatened. It was his way of scaring me.

Seeing those shotguns made me wonder if they also had handguns. This is just a thought. But I wonder if someone was there, clicking the trigger of a gun, either considering committing suicide, or killing the other occupants of the house. MOO:waitasec:

This is the closest I came to as well: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813949/ns/today-today_people/t/mom-missing-tot-cops-said-you-did-it/

So, Irwin states that LE didn't have him take a LDT because he has an alibi. I would assume that the Starbucks has security cameras. That's an assumption though. I also would assume that if there were huge discrepancies in JI's timeline for when he went to work and when he got home, that LE would have put more pressure on him. That's just me though... MOO

O/T: Off to get dinner ready, go to girl scouts, and get ready for class tonight. Graduate students with 3 kids under the age of 5 should not be on this site. Y'all need to post a warning or something. lol :floorlaugh: I haven't even looked at Finance for a week. WS is going to destroy my GPA. lol :innocent: :seeya:

I'm really, really trying....but, I'm starting to be worried that baby Lisa will never be found. I'm not sure I can handle another case where there are no answers. I never thought we'd all be sitting here, 3 weeks later, with more questions and no answers.

With every day, DB reminds me more and more of my DH. The way the stories come out and change depending on what is discovered. I've caught him in many lies, but he will never admit to anything unless he is shown proof (evidence). And when he is shown evidence, he will only admit to the very minimum of whatever that evidence shows. Even if logic would dictate something else, if the "evidence" doesn't explicitly show that, he will only admit to the bare minimum.

Hopefully that makes sense...I'm a bit distracted. My DS is playing Beyblades next to me and I'm an evil villian that he is trying to defeat. Apparently I've just been shot with lasers and head exploded. :floorlaugh:

Me too. I'm following the Aliyah Lunsford case, and that's just as daunting. Still no Aliyah :(

Both victims snatched from their bed, and the last person to see them is the mommy. (however, Aliyah may have walked out the front door).

Heavy sigh....

Mel

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44992690/ns/today-today_news/t/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-baby-lisas-home/

You will have to scroll down and watch the video. They talk about the computer and wanting the videoes from the hard drive at the end.
Now, this is not where i read that they want the hard drive back. I believe I read it on the KMBC site a day or two ago, but now I can't seem to locate the article.

BUT, this interview is very interesting. Notice JI says, "That's how she always was."
And DB says 6:40. "I looked at the clock and she had been in bed."

I'll keep looking for the article. And I will post this video in the parent interview thread. If I can figure out how to get just the video...

HAD been in bed? I thought she put her to bed at 6:40? :waitasec:

Oh, I know he is full of it but that quote is the only thing I am finding refrencing him being cleared, having an ironclad alibi, etc. The fact that it came from him not LE makes it pretty worthless to me but I was just trying to figure out where the the alibi/cleared chatter came from. I'll have to check videos later (time to cook now) but that one statement is all I can find in print.

Well, Young did say on the second day that there were "no holes" in their stories. I would imagine that LE would have checked Jeremy's alibi before making that comment.

yep-she sure could have,was just thinking why LE would take it..

Because it could have been used in the commission of a crime.I am sure they take lots of stuff to test just in case. I am just suggesting and innocent, plausible, everyday use....lol. Tape means nothing by itself, lol. In fact nothing on their list is very suspicious but if they have other evidence or find something somewhere (like a body) the stuff le took could have a more sinister meaning.

Now what's all this about.

10/23/2011 (GMA-TODAY): No cadaver dog hit on carpet in Lisa Irwin’s parent’s bedroom – Cyndy Short

I'm sorry if it's already discussed - the day crew is just way to fast for me.

http://findbabylisa.com/

Now why hasn't LE said anything about this. Am I just to assume that this defense attorney is telling the truth because no evidence was seized? Does that mean the dog didn't hit?

Just cuz the carpet was intact, does that mean the doggie didn't hit?

Where's the LE spokesperson when I need him.

UGHHH!

MOO

Mel

So, no msm links where LE says JI has an ironclad alibi? Or that they have verified his work hours?

I saw where JT was in rome when meghan kelley was interviewing him. :innocent:

So, no msm links where LE says JI has an ironclad alibi? Or that they have verified his work hours?

Kat, I think it was JVM that i saw footage from starbucks of JI working that night. I dont know where the link is. so im gonna say moo.

I suggested some time ago that Baby Lisa might have been deceased prior to Jeremy having left for work. This is one of the reasons that I have compared Lisa's "disappearance" to the HaLeigh Cummings case. I firmly beleive that something happened to HaLeigh before Ronald left for "werk", and the plan to dispose of the little girl's remains (and probably incriminate Misty Croslin) was set in motion. Likewise, I think there's a good possibility that Lisa was hurt (or worse) during the day or even the previous night after the "birthday party" at the Irwin home, and the clean-up effort was in place - along with JI's alibi - by mid-afternoon. jmo

I'm leaning toward that being the case also...JMHO

Kat, I think it was JVM that i saw footage from starbucks of JI working that night. I dont know where the link is. so im gonna say moo.

Gotcha. But just because there is video of him working at Starbucks that night, that doesn't really tell me what time he got home from work. Unless, of course, there's a time stamp on that video that says 3:00 am. ;)

I think it needs to be remembered that the video taken of the the walk thru of the home was after the 17 hour search that LE performed. The family, to my knowledge, has not been back in the house to arrange anything. The mattress in Lisa's crib was seen raised on one end and it was clearly not like that before. So my guess is that LE placed it that way when doing the search. The wine box on the stove could have been placed there to be photographed by LE and was not returned to where they found it. The baseball bat and guns again could have been placed by LE to be photographed and left where they are. The baby swing is no longer in Lisa's room but was also not listed on the list of items removed from the home. If I am not mistaken I believe that I saw it in the computer room to the right of the window in the Today Show video this morning. It was either the swing or a baby walker, I am unsure now which one it was exactly. LE is not going to clean up after themselves when they are done with a search. They will leave things where they put them and leave it for the family to clean up later. Anything that is out of place or seems odd after a 17 hour search should (IMO) be taken with a grain of salt.

MOO

Thanks for reminding us all of this. I recall one shot showed a pile of clothes on hangars. It was quite obvious they had been pulled out of a closet and not been returned.

This could also explain the missing electrical outlet cover...depending on how thorough that search was.

I'm sorry about your ex-boyfriend's behavior. That must have been insanely frightening to you.

Yes, she may have killed her baby and not remembered it later. In that case though, one would have to accept that she not only killed her baby, but also cleaned up the crime scene, disposed of the body where no one can find it, then returned home and went to sleep - all of which was then blacked out. It's theoretically possible, but would be highly unusual.

Alcohol does lower one's inhibitions and when that happens people act upon impulses they normally can restrain. When sober, your ex-boyfriend may have been able to restrain his impulse to behave violently, but with his inhibitions lowered while under the influence of alcohol he was no longer able to control those impulses. The same may be true of DB - while sober she could control herself around the baby, but when drunk was not able to restrain a momentary impulse to shake her or throw her or strangle her.

Many, if not most, violent crimes are committed under the influence of alcohol - especially domestic violence against spouses or children. Alcohol does not "make" people violent, it makes them unable to restrain their violent impulses.

Many aggressors claim to be "sorry" afterwards, and I believe many of them are. We may be seeing some of that with DBs behavior now. Whatever happened that night, she many be feeling very guilty and sorry about it.

Amazing way to piece that together... Thank you!

Well, Young did say on the second day that there were "no holes" in their stories. I would imagine that LE would have checked Jeremy's alibi before making that comment.

But what if the story changed later? We know it changed at least once and LE has never said that again, as far as I know (that there are "no holes" in the story.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny