LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who suggested they were getting paid by anyone? I take it the media did, so they are asking the mom who or which media is paying her...that is interesting and I recall ABC saying they had " exclusive " this or that interview, pics, tour...so this is how they operate..humm the other media may be ticked off they are not getting the scoop. I myself do not trust them as far as I could throw them but I have no prob with the subjects using the media to get help and it looks like they expect the scoop in return. This is a new age in news coverage I dont think they operated like this in the past. Im not so sure it is a good thing either..

I agree with your statement. If you could put yourself in that situation--do you think you would say the word grieving? Would that be the word that comes to your mind? In my mind it would not and especially someone at her age---I beleive different words to describe would be used for her emotions.

she seems to be digging herself a bigger hole everyday,she can't blame anyone but herself for people being suspicious of her.

grieving seems a strange thing to say.....most people IMO associate grieving with death?

I would be grieving if my baby was missing. I find some of the things the parents have said hinky but not that.

JMOO DB did look like she was grieving in the very first interview I thought. But in my opinion since then she has only appeared concerned with herself.

ETA: I believed THEN it was a combination of grief and guilt.

we should refer him to our hrd/cadaver dog thread.... he has no clue...and his further speculation on what he is oblivious to insults my intelligence.

It really bothers me Bill says not enough time for decomp. There is a 9 hour window where nobody saw Lisa. She could have been laying on the floor that whole time.

just so everyone knows,...I found where I heard the neighbor Lisa say-it was her husband who saw the man with baby..it is in Shelby's timeline.Lisa was quoted,but it does not say..she saw man!

BBM : Thank You !

MOO : There is just something "hinky" about this "Lisa" ...

:ufo:

she seems to be digging herself a bigger hole everyday,she can't blame anyone but herself for people being suspicious of her.

I know, and at the same type I hope what I am think is wrong, I pray my opinion is wrong but there are just too many little things not adding up and AGAIN who admits they blacked out?????? It just makes me feel that it's her way out, "I blacked out, so I know nothing so how could I be invovled" JMO of course, but I know most people who won't even admit they blacked out after a wild night of partying and nothing bad happened. Nobody gives you and atta boy when you black out after drinking too much.

It really bothers me Bill says not enough time for decomp. There is a 9 hour window where nobody saw Lisa. She could have been laying on the floor that whole time.

I know, do people saying these things think other people can't count hours on their fingers (and in this case, needing both hands) to determine how long mom is saying no one saw this child?

so Cynthia Short is following In da Middle? On websleuthes? Did Cindy confirm this as truth or just say it was possible? I didn't want to watch her house tour...TIA

lol...I don't think Cyndy is here or following IdM. Maybe she heard about the possible death in the house from the family...I really don't know.

JMOO DB did look like she was grieving in the very first interview I thought. But in my opinion since then she has only appeared concerned with herself.

I believed THEN it was a combination of grief and guilt.

she's changed her tune now though for sure IMO

but what i'm trying to work out is was this grief genuine or was it guilt? i fell off the fence a long time ago so im guessing guilt JMO

Oh no, we are back on the cell phones?! I missed the warrant that they were not found in the house during the big search. IMO these cell phones are such a big issue, why?

After this length of time, if they have been exposed to the weather, any fingerprints would be gone. KCPD have records of phone useage, areas of useage (pings), what else could be on these phones that is so crucial?

grieving seems a strange thing to say.....most people IMO associate grieving with death?

Grieving=distress or sorrow. Usually because of a loss of something.

People grieve the loss of their youth, their innocence, their hair. Women undergoing breast cancer grieve the loss of their breasts.

It's not always about death. Just about losing something important.

JMO.

I would be grieving if my baby was missing. I find some of the things the parents have said hinky but not that.
I found " I would if I could but I can't" a little more upsetting. I just imagined her skipping along snapping gum as she said it.

The term "grieving" connotes a finality one's coping with. At this juncture I'd imagine I would still be distraught, frantic, anxiety ridden, driven, sleepless... oh, you get the picture. mo

I know, and at the same type I hope what I am think is wrong, I pray my opinion is wrong but there are just too many little things not adding up and AGAIN who admits they blacked out?????? It just makes me feel that it's her way out, "I blacked out, so I know nothing so how could I be invovled" JMO of course, but I know most people who won't even admit they blacked out after a wild night of partying and nothing bad happened. Nobody gives you and atta boy when you black out after drinking too much.

i hope my gut feeling is wrong too but like you said things dont add up.

IMO if you are telling the truth the story should never change.

who suggested they were getting paid by anyone? I take it the media did, so they are asking the mom who or which media is paying her...that is interesting and I recall ABC saying they had " exclusive " this or that interview, pics, tour...so this is how they operate..humm the other media may be ticked off they are not getting the scoop. I myself do not trust them as far as I could throw them but I have no prob with the subjects using the media to get help and it looks like they expect the scoop in return. This is a new age in news coverage I dont think they operated like this in the past. Im not so sure it is a good thing either..

I agree and I suspect it is the old justification of conducting business as it is being conducted by others. NFL fans may know Bill Belichek had this as the reason he cheated with secret video tapes of other teams' practices. The same applies here. Networks see other networks getting interviews and exclusives with these underhanded secret deals, so they jump into the pool right along with the others. Pretty soon, it's just standard operating procedure.

The only way to combat this is to shine the light of truth on it, and let the public response to it force change.

It's a very important matter, IMO. All incentives for crime must be removed.

MOO.

:waitasec::waitasec: So ... this "spiritual leader" ... "spiritual adviser" ...

Is it for REAL ... or ... just another CROCK ?

IMO ... it is a CROCK ... just another "defense strategy" in the works ...

MOO ...

:waitasec::waitasec: So ... this "spiritual leader" ... "spiritual adviser" ...

Is it for REAL ... or ... just another CROCK ?

IMO ... it is a CROCK ... just another "defense strategy" in the works ...

MOO ...

Uh oh-- I was thinking that the circus isn't complete without the psychics, where the heck are they? They're late. :crazy:

i hope my gut feeling is wrong too but like you said things dont add up.

IMO if you are telling the truth the story should never change.

Exactly, the story does not change so drastically. Sure during a very stressful time there may be bits and pieces lost that come back to you but I am still stuck on the time frame of the last time she checked on lisa.

And again admitting you blacked out. That one just really throws me. Hey I have not huge judgement if you said you had "some wine" that night but to admit you drank enough to black out....

I don't know...I have read a lot of true crime books about murders in the early part of last century, up until the 1940's or so, and the tabloid press was pretty bad...they had screaming headlines, gruesome photos, and completely printed whatever they wanted, especially Hearst papers. Seems like a return to those days...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny