LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly how close is the river? Has anyone seen a thing where the LE is searching the river banks or the river itself? Is it possible someone could walk to the river from the home and proceed to dispose of the body? If there is a river that close within walking or even driving distance I'm really surprised that no searches have been centered there.
There have been at least 3 river searches. They showed them on some of the helicopter shots.

I would be grieving if my baby was missing. I find some of the things the parents have said hinky but not that.

People grieve for many things- a divorce, a failed relationship, the loss of a job, etc... If someone kidnapped my child I would definitely grieve.

:waitasec::waitasec: So ... this "spiritual leader" ... "spiritual adviser" ...

Is it for REAL ... or ... just another CROCK ?

IMO ... it is a CROCK ... just another "defense strategy" in the works ...

MOO ...

Maybe they need a spiritual adviser because the lawyer sees something dark in them? Well Grandpa advertises "Sinister" too.

The se corner? The reason I chose the sw corner is because you can see an oncoming vehicle nearly hit him. He crossed the street heading to the se corner.

It would be nice if the person driving that vehicle would come forward and say what the blob was and if the blob had a baby.

They asked the motorcycle guy to describe the man-he hasn't mentioned a single facial feature or the race. But yet he would recognize him again. Well if he would recognize him again what did he look like?
not that he told the media.

Uh oh-- I was thinking that the circus isn't complete without the psychics, where the heck are they? They're late. :crazy:
I found it strange but they banned the psychics from their facebook page. LOL LOL

Maybe they need a spiritual adviser because the lawyer sees something dark in them? Well Grandpa advertises "Sinister" too.

:floorlaugh:

not exactly the best choice of tshirt in their current situation:innocent:

I agree with your statement. If you could put yourself in that situation--do you think you would say the word grieving? Would that be the word that comes to your mind? In my mind it would not and especially someone at her age---I beleive different words to describe would be used for her emotions.

Unless you're like me -- expect the worst and hope for the best. In my case, it comes from growing up in an alcoholic household and then being married to one. Thank God that's over.

With all of the contradictions and inconsistencies, the only fact that everyone can agree upon is that sweet Baby Lisa is gone. . .

Everything else seems to be debatable? What the heck is wrong here?

Exactly, the story does not change so drastically. Sure during a very stressful time there may be bits and pieces lost that come back to you but I am still stuck on the time frame of the last time she checked on lisa.

And again admitting you blacked out. That one just really throws me. Hey I have not huge judgement if you said you had "some wine" that night but to admit you drank enough to black out....

To clarify DB never said she did black out nor volunteered that she did. When asked, she admitted that it was possible-not probable. She also answered in such a way as to think that she hadn't even thought of it-as of entertaining the concept. By the way, most casual drinkers can have 5 or so glasses of wine and be considered drunk but if you consider that the human body burns off one glass of wine per hour, you could drink 5 glasses over a 5 hour period and not be considered drunk.

You can all slap me if you want to but I feel it in my gut that baby Lisa will not be found......Praying I am wrong on this... so where will the case go then...probably on the back burner and the person responsible for this will never be caught.....and that just drives me crazy to think they actually got away with it.......like someone else we know who is now living her life in hiding and disguises.........

Unless you're like me -- expect the worst and hope for the best. In my case, it comes from growing up in an alcoholic household and then being married to one. Thank God that's over.

I am with you on "expect the worse" "hope for the best" Blacking out is horrible and with that you have NO idea what you were doing when you blacked out. Most people may think blacking out and passing out are the same things. They are not. I have heard and witnessed many things happen when someone is so anhilated and they have no idea of their actions the next day---yet the were "awake" per say when things happened.

With all of the contradictions and inconsistencies, the only fact that everyone can agree upon is that sweet Baby Lisa is gone. . .

Everything else seems to be debatable? What the heck is wrong here?

You are right. And it's true that sometimes parents kill their children on purpose or on accident and it's just as true that sometimes people kidnap children.

Gosh, I have always agreed with Marc K. that it is up to the family to keep their case in the media, but I hope the only way to do that nowadays isn't by using top-flight defense lawyers, and other reps, and coming up with alternate scenarios, etc...this whole case is making me have really bad feelings. JMO

The word grieving does not fit into Deborah's vocabulary, IMO. It is a word that someone has told them to use.

Yes, In da Middle said she 'thought' the original owner died in the house but couldn't confirm so it was mentioned but is not fact. (yet?)
I am not the only one in the 'hood that thinks that, but cannot confirm. so just rumor.

Uh oh-- I was thinking that the circus isn't complete without the psychics, where the heck are they? They're late. :crazy:

:floorlaugh: And ... the "Grief Experts" will be coming out soon ...

:waitasec: Maybe they can get that "grief expert" from "that other case" ...

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member