LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I suspect it is the old justification of conducting business as it is being conducted by others. NFL fans may know Bill Belichek had this as the reason he cheated with secret video tapes of other teams' practices. The same applies here. Networks see other networks getting interviews and exclusives with these underhanded secret deals, so they jump into the pool right along with the others. Pretty soon, it's just standard operating procedure.

The only way to combat this is to shine the light of truth on it, and let the public response to it force change.

It's a very important matter, IMO. All incentives for crime must be removed.

MOO.
I'm trying!

How do 'we' know that. Witnesses are not talking to the media - as it should be.

If DB doesn't even remember if she saw her baby after 6:40 pm, I really doubt that there are witnesses who will claim they saw the baby after 6:40 pm.

I have to beleive that LE has so much more going on than we know. I am sure her medical records have been obtained (too see what medications she has been on) I have to believe phone records have been requested. LE works in mysterious ways sometimes and we never know what they are up to behind the scenes.

OT but if you live in the northern US you should go out and look for northern lights tonight. They are being reported in northern ohio right now.

Just ran outside but can't see anything, maybe later.

She takes us all for fools, IMO. She is mistaken.

I am also finding it TOTALLY impossible that we have people who witnesses a man walking with a baby.. One said the man was acting weird, the others say the baby was naked..I mean seriously who doesnt call the police in these cases.. Where are these people coming from.. How many lies are other people telling along with the parents. Its starting to remind me of the twilight zone.

Here is a pretty good article with pics from NBC as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edroom-handprints-wall.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Did you know they also had 2 rifles in the house?????

The only hope I am holding onto here is the fact that we had a case here a few years ago when a child went missing. They arrested the father and he spent 8 months in jail----only to find out he did not do it. It was a random stranger from the neighbor hood, but so much damage was done to that family in the 8 months he spent in jail. Once he was arrested everyone believed he did it. Wasn't the case....sad

I am also finding it TOTALLY impossible that we have people who witnesses a man walking with a baby.. One said the man was acting weird, the others say the baby was naked..I mean seriously who doesnt call the police in these cases.. Where are these people coming from.. How many lies are other people telling along with the parents. Its starting to remind me of the twilight zone.

I keep seeing that video and honestly all I make out is a blur moving----I can't tell if it's a man, women or the fact the person is holding something.

I keep seeing that video and honestly all I make out is a blur moving----I can't tell if it's a man, women or the fact the person is holding something.

I don't think the blob is holding anything because its hands are moving on its sides.

FBI is involved in almost every case - TM works with them and the family. I do believe that all LE hold TM's organization in high esteem however, the Anthony case caused TM such headaches and then the debacle with the Cummings case - I think TM wants to stay out of these high profile cases anymore. But I do think he would talk to the family - they are the ones that have to call him and I don't think this family would.

JMHO

Here is a pretty good article with pics from NBC as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edroom-handprints-wall.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Did you know they also had 2 rifles in the house?????

From the link:

Ms Bradley and Mr Irwin's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, has defended his clients - saying that police claims that a cadaver dog had smelt the scent of a deceased body in their bedroom proved nothing.

'There is absolutely not a stitch of evidence in this case that there was an accidental death caused by Deborah,' he told Fox News.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...as-bedroom-handprints-wall.html#ixzz1bkzjsZpB

:thud:

Some of us have been discussing the fact that something could have happened to Lisa the day before..Those two need to be brought back in and questioned about that day and do they have alibi's....Of course they are now lawyered up so I don' think their attorneys are going to let them open their mouthes anymore.... :(
I need a glass of wine because I am so frustrated right now...........

... I think, unfortunately, that MSM having media packets awaiting sitting jurors effects things negatively on the opposite end of these cases too. Media seems to have no scruples and lots of incentives. :mad:

Watch for the media to start playing hard ball with the stories that draw the attention of the public. The media knows people get caught up in drama, not saying they will falsely report but here's the reason best I can tell.

We are approching a Neilson ratings month, the more viewers a network can record, the more they can ask $$$ for commercial time. Just sayin...sweeps rating month is soon upon us, best I can tell.

Waves to Quiche :D

2011–2012
27 October – 23 November 2011

Some of us have been discussing the fact that something could have happened to Lisa the day before..Those two need to be brought back in and questioned about that day and do they have alibi's....Of course they are now lawyered up so I don' think their attorneys are going to let them open their mouth anymore.... :(

For that to be true, the neighbor would have to be covering for them. There is no way the neighbor could go over with her 4 yr old, be there at 5:30 for dinner, and never see that baby. Mom says she put her to sleep at 6:40, so where would she be from 5:30 till then that would prevent the neighbor and her 4 yr old from seeing Lisa? No way the neighbor could take her 4 yr old daughter next door, and not have her beg to see the cute little baby girl who lives there.

Some of us have been discussing the fact that something could have happened to Lisa the day before..Those two need to be brought back in and questioned about that day and do they have alibi's....Of course they are now lawyered up so I don' think their attorneys are going to let them open their mouth anymore.... :(

I suppose LE knows whether or not the neighbor saw Lisa on Monday evening...if she did, they have their timeframe, and if she didn't...well, the parents are not talking with LE, so LE just has to work with what info they learn from others...

Riley Fox case. She was scooped off the couch while sleeping in the middle of the night next to her older brother. Perp entered through unlocked back door.. No one awoke.. 3yr old Riley was raped and murdered and her poor daddy was coerced
In admitting to an "accident" when for 10+ hours he cried SAYONG he did nothing to his daughter.. They finally broke him down to confess it was an accident gone wrong!!

Meanwhile rapist and murderer walked free.. Zellner is The ATTY that won Riley's daddy his freedom back after almost a yr in prison.. The monster finally caught amd matched by DNa left on Riley.. Nightmare of a case and sadly it does happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008