Liz Taylor dies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elizabeth died on the same day as Mike Todd - March 22 - he in 1958...

RIP Elizabeth

I heard that, and now you are saying that too.
It is said that soul mates either die on the same dates or within one year of each other.

We have lost a beautiful light here on earth and heaven has gotten a beautiful new star,what a beautiful lady.Rest in peace.
I was very sad, but now I am crying...You have a way with words. :luv:

She will not be forgotten.

Oh I just heard, she's been sick a long time. I feel bad because I was celebrating my sons birthday. I have to look at the positive. She survived 8 marriages, which is miraculous in itself. I was glad to hear she died with her family by her side, and not alone. Now she can soar the universe with no paparazzi.

ELEZBETH TAYLOR a tribute by PAUL NEWMAN

Maybe he is on the other side to welcome her.
This one made me cry too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHa4NSmTkk[/ame]

I have adored Elizabeth Taylor since childhood and will miss her dearly. Mike Todd was her "True Love". I was surprised to hear she passed on the same day as he. I am very sad over her death.

Dame Elizabeth tweeted about her article in Harpers Bazaar just Feb 9:

February 9, 2011
ELIZABETH TAYLOR TALKS WITH KIM KARDASHIAN
Kim Kardashian caught up with her idol about glamour, giving back, and how to live like a legend

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazi...im-kardashian-elizabeth-taylor-interview-0311

KIM KARDASHIAN: You are my idol. But I'm six husbands and some big jewels behind. What should I do?

ELIZABETH TAYLOR: I never planned to acquire a lot of jewels or a lot of husbands. For me, life happened, just as it does for anyone else. I have been supremely lucky in my life in that I have known great love, and of course I am the temporary custodian of some incredible and beautiful things. But I have never felt more alive than when I watched my children delight in something, never more alive than when I have watched a great artist perform, and never richer than when I have scored a big check to fight AIDS. Follow your passion, follow your heart, and the things you need will come.

rest in peace liz, and thank-you for saving my life.

i was in re-hab, before it was fashionable, in the early

80's. i was depressed, but noticed a note on the bulletin board

that liz was in betty ford. i made up my mind, that if re-hab

was ok for liz, it was ok for me. i recovered, it was a real

turning point for me and i always give her part of the credit.

Everyone's favorite bigots will be picketing her funeral. :(

Westboro Picks Elizabeth Taylor Funeral for Next Publicity Stunt

Those charming souls at Westboro Baptist Church have chosen Elizabeth Taylor's funeral to be the site of their next publicity stunt, a daughter of WBC Pastor Fred Phelps has announced.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/23/westboro-elizabeth-taylor-funeral/

So very sad. RIP beautiful Elizabeth. And thank you for all you left for us to enjoy.

Oh I just heard, she's been sick a long time. I feel bad because I was celebrating my sons birthday. I have to look at the positive. She survived 8 marriages, which is miraculous in itself. I was glad to hear she died with her family by her side, and not alone. Now she can soar the universe with no paparazzi.

I saw a clip where someone was interviewing Elizabeth and they asked her about her 8 marriages of course.

In Elizabeth style she laughed and said .....I had always been taught when you fall in love with someone and have sex you should marry them... so I did.

So to Elizabeth these were the men in her life that she fell in love with along the way and that is why she married them.........and the sex part too..Im sure.:floorlaugh:

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back