LKL - Thurs., 2/5/09 [Conway Guest On Show]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always believed that if you have done nothing wrong that you SHOULD talk to the police. THat it was your DUTY to talk to them........
HOWEVER.......after listening to the videos in the link below I will NEVER speak to an officer without a lawyer!!!
These videos are long but well worth the time.......and you get the same advice from a law proffessor and a detective!

http://boingboing.net/2008/07/28/law-prof-and-cop-agr.html

I think the A's would have been well advised to have followed the advice in these videos.....

Oh I love that BC keeps talking. My problem is that he keeps asking for privacy but at the same time keeps going to the press and talking and talking and giving everyone more to talk about. They are complete opposites of what he says he wants.

LOL SuziQ! I think BC comes out to speak every time Cindy thinks something needs splainin’. . . :whipper:

I have always believed that if you have done nothing wrong that you SHOULD talk to the police. THat it was your DUTY to talk to them........
HOWEVER.......after listening to the videos in the link below I will NEVER speak to an officer without a lawyer!!!
These videos are long but well worth the time.......and you get the same advice from a law proffessor and a detective!

http://boingboing.net/2008/07/28/law-prof-and-cop-agr.html

I think the A's would have been well advised to have followed the advice in these videos.....
I've only watched the first video but I am shocked at some of the ways LE can use statements against you. Thanks for the links.

Why is BC doing talk shows? The whole bunch should just stay mum and have "no comment". Furthermore, BC is a criminal defense attorney which should tell everyone something about the possibility of charges against one or all of the A's coming in the near future. And, no matter how sorry I feel for them all, if any of them obstructed justice or are in any way involved with a cover up of anything, they need to be brought to justice.

I think that upon hearing the details of the items found at the dump site, they all realized that KC murdered Caylee, that it was no accident and that she is a sick, twisted monster. They know she is a dangerous malignancy and prison is the only place where she will no longer be a danger to innocent people. No one expects them to ever stop loving her, she is their baby girl. But, I bet they have read all the documents released thus far and are capable of understanding that the mountains of evidence already prove the State's case and she has no defense. They may be finally accepting the truth and the inevitable.

I agree completely.

I also think that the As are aware of this and that he's distancing them from Casey in these subtle ways with their full support.

The family is now walking the very fine line of wanting justice for Caylee but also to spare Casey's life from the DP. They no longer have any intention of doing anything that will help Casey get off...but I can see where they'd want her life spared.

I honestly do not think that the state will ever put the DP back on the table.
They want to win this case......KC is never going to plea....this is going all the way to a crazy trial. The state wants a conviction.....one pro lifer on a jury with the DP out there would ruin that chance!!!!! I really do not believe we will ever see the DP in this case.

He wants immunity for them because any prudent lawyer would ask for it after being told that his clients made "conflicting statements". It's no secret that prosecutors have been known to dangle possible prosecution over a witness's head to get him to tell them what they want to hear. He's doing exactly what a good lawyer should do and protect his clients from all possible future charges as well as past charges.

So far, not one person has been able to come up with one crime that the Anthonys have committed.

Why is it that everytime a lawyer gets involved with the anthonys they have to give up all clients and become a 'life coach" to assist the family?

This is craziness to the optimum...how do they make a living since all this coaching is done pro bono?...something's wacky here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr