Logan's Road trip

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I forgot, I had a comment about this landlord!

What the heck?!

He couldn't wait a few days?
:banghead:

This family is in a crisis. He could have at least shown some heart. :mad:

Just sayin'
fran

There's no general thread for Logan's road trip and I have some things that concerned me from today's news article. So, although Logan has been traveling for a few days, I thought I'd start a general 'trip' thread.

From today's news article, I see that Logan had to briefly return to Tempe to remove all of his belongings from the trailer he shared with EJ. Apparently he received word from the landlord that if he didn't remove his personal belongings immediately, they would be sold.

LE had earlier served a SW to look for anything that could be related to Baby Gabriel missing. I sure hope they didn't miss anything.

Also.................Logan was due to fly out to San Antonio on Friday afternoon. He wants to meet with LE there because he's not happy with their handling of the search for Baby Gabriel.

Very disturbing. I hope a rift doesn't grow between LE and Logan. He needs them. :(

JMHO
fran

http://www.kpho.com/news/22480982/detail.html

Baby Gabriel's Dad Clears Out Trailer

...........................snip..........................

McQueary said he was contacted by his old landlord who told him he had to get his stuff out of the Tempe trailer he shared with the baby’s mom, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, or all of it would be sold.

........................snip........................

McQueary did find some personal items that belong to his son. “I found a few things of Gabriel’s left, a few baby blankets and a little bit of clothes. But everything else is gone,” McQueary said as tears welled up in his eyes.

.........................snip..............................

During his short stay in the valley McQueary expressed concern that the San Antonio police department seemed to be behind the ball on this case. San Antonio has the lead in the missing person’s case regarding Gabriel, but McQueary questions whether they’ve done anything with it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope LM gets some answers when he questions LE. I can imagine the hopeless feeling he must have. I have said this before but I think the biggest piece of evidence in this case may be EJ's laptop. I think that contains exactly the reason EJ went to San Antonio and who she was meeting.

I hope LM gets some answers when he questions LE. I can imagine the hopeless feeling he must have. I have said this before but I think the biggest piece of evidence in this case may be EJ's laptop. I think that contains exactly the reason EJ went to San Antonio and who she was meeting.

I'm not sure but isn't that one of the things she claimed to have sold to raise money for her trip?

Maybe Logan found it today?.......Nah..........LE would have had it already from the SW.

grrrr, I wish that chick would talk!

JMHO
fran

IT is good he went back because the LE confiscated 3 cell phones.... the list was left at the trailer EJ lived in and he was able to go throught the house.....Logan had hardly anything of G's because shortly before EJ ruined quite a few things.. He was able to get blankets, and other items....Some things are a blessing in disguise.

I'm not sure but isn't that one of the things she claimed to have sold to raise money for her trip?

Maybe Logan found it today?.......Nah..........LE would have had it already from the SW.

grrrr, I wish that chick would talk!

JMHO
fran

What is strange is that the laptop was the one thing she didn't advertise on Craigslist. Was it sold to a friend? Did she toss it in the garbage so nothing could be taken off of it?

What is strange is that the laptop was the one thing she didn't advertise on Craigslist. Was it sold to a friend? Did she toss it in the garbage so nothing could be taken off of it?

hmmmm.............I thought they were one and the same. I just know I read that she'd sold her computer. I thought it was a laptop so I thought it strange she would sell it. :confused:

.............or, maybe I recall incorrectly and she didn't sell her computer. IF she didn't.................Where is it?

The Smith's????????????

Just a question. ;)

fran

Sorry, but I think that Landlord needs his colon cleansed.....

hmmmm.............I thought they were one and the same. I just know I read that she'd sold her computer. I thought it was a laptop so I thought it strange she would sell it. :confused:

.............or, maybe I recall incorrectly and she didn't sell her computer. IF she didn't.................Where is it?

The Smith's????????????

Just a question. ;)

fran

I heard it was a laptop (this is from TPS). There was no ad for a laptop, just the dogs, roommate and nanny. Why would she not take it with her? Did she destroy it because she knew it could be looked at?

I heard it was a laptop (this is from TPS). There was no ad for a laptop, just the dogs, roommate and nanny. Why would she not take it with her? Did she destroy it because she knew it could be looked at?

I want to know where her laptop is too!

:confused:

It sure could answer a lot of questions!

hmmmm...............I wonder if LE confiscated or copied ALL computers in the Smith's possession? Like at one of their business locations. Or if they JUST looked at computers at their residence?

I dunno.................I just want GABRIEL TO BE FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does EJ not tell all she knows!?

I hope and pray that LM finds more sightings of EJ and Gabriel!

Credible sightings!

JMHO
fran

There's no general thread for Logan's road trip and I have some things that concerned me from today's news article. So, although Logan has been traveling for a few days, I thought I'd start a general 'trip' thread.

From today's news article, I see. . .(snipped by Mindypin)..
http://www.kpho.com/news/22480982/detail.html
.........................snip..............................

During his short stay in the valley McQueary expressed concern that the San Antonio police department seemed to be behind the ball on this case. San Antonio has the lead in the missing person’s case regarding Gabriel, but McQueary questions whether they’ve done anything with it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have really been biting my tongue until now, and I'm just going to say this: Logan should assume nothing about what the SAPD has done. I'm shocked and appalled at the lack of attention shown to this case. The landfill should have been searched weeks ago. I am embarrassed to admit it, but I live here. I have also worked ffor an organization that provides services to abused and neglected children and I have seen first hand the sheer number of children who fall between the cracks of the system, which is overwhelmed.:rant: :burn:

I have really been biting my tongue until now, and I'm just going to say this: Logan should assume nothing about what the SAPD has done. I'm shocked and appalled at the lack of attention shown to this case.

I've been biting my tongue too, and I completely agree.

Didn't EJ have a Craiglist ad for baby things...baby clothes?

All Logan got was some blankets and a sleeper or 2 and a teddy bear. Maybe some pics and a baby book, I couldn't tell....

Why wasn't he told that EJ had 3 other cell phones? Why isn't he being told everything?

Didn't EJ have a Craiglist ad for baby things...baby clothes?

All Logan got was some blankets and a sleeper or 2 and a teddy bear. Maybe some pics and a baby book, I couldn't tell....

Why wasn't he told that EJ had 3 other cell phones? Why isn't he being told everything?

BBM. Excellent question. I understand and support LE's need to keep certain things close to the vest for the sake of the investigation, but it does not seem to me that Logan is being given all the information that he could, and should, be given.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard for this meeting with the SAPD.

I think this is the appropriate place to post this. This article is mostly about the landfill search like much of the news today, but at the bottom it reports that LM's truck was broken into and a GPS stolen.

Snipped

But there may be some in San Antonio trying to thwart the search efforts. Just one day after receiving word that their own investigating is stirring up a hornet's nest in the world of illegal underground adoptions, someone broke into the truck Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, was using. The culprits stole only a GPS, and didn't touch bags of luggage or portable radios sitting on the seats. Homicide detectives, as well as patrol officers, showed up to investigate, but told McQueary and his family that, for now, they should refrain from television interviews.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22513797/detail.html

Looking for opinions - do you think this is a coincidence, or that someone is actually trying to send LM a message?

http://www.kpho.com/news/22513797/detail.html

Looking for opinions - do you think this is a coincidence, or that someone is actually trying to send LM a message?

Trust no one, there are no coincidences...j/k. I don't think it's coincidence either. Someone was making a point, and what better way than to only take the GPS. Too bad LE wasn't keeping tabs on LM's location for this precise reason. Perhaps this is exactly why LE has kept so tight lipped? They know that these criminals will stop at nothing, and they fear for Gabriel?

TS did say last week "you be watching." I don't think it was her involved in this directly, but that she knows what some of these criminals are capable of? If so, then this was technically his second warning. :furious:

ETA: there is a lot of money wrapped up in these organizations, and I don't doubt they have the resources and connections to make life very hard for someone getting too close. O/T, but I would love for Lisa Ling to do a story on this underground world.

Trust no one, there are no coincidences...j/k. I don't think it's coincidence either. Someone was making a point, and what better way than to only take the GPS. Too bad LE wasn't keeping tabs on LM's location for this precise reason. Perhaps this is exactly why LE has kept so tight lipped? They know that these criminals will stop at nothing, and they fear for Gabriel?

TS did say last week "you be watching." I don't think it was her involved in this directly, but that she knows what some of these criminals are capable of? If so, then this was technically his second warning. :furious:

ETA: there is a lot of money wrapped up in these organizations, and I don't doubt they have the resources and connections to make life very hard for someone getting too close. O/T, but I would love for Lisa Ling to do a story on this underground world.

I just read an article up on Angels news updates that they took the GPS and some paperwork, what would they need with paperwork?? Weird

I just read an article up on Angels news updates that they took the GPS and some paperwork, what would they need with paperwork?? Weird

I doubt they needed the paperwork, they just wanted to send the message and make sure LM knew it was a message, and not just a simple theft. IMO.

Isn't there a safety thread here somewhere? I think it would be a good time to remind people to be safe when posting online. Especially over at fb, since it uses your name. Be careful what the public can see on your accounts, and what you post....I doubt anyone could go after 8,000 people...but don't make yourself an easy target. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back