Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a different universe I can betcha that CA and this Lois would have been BFF's. Their behavior is well, kinda like BFF's that get into a tiff.

"You can't go."
"Well I don't wanna go"
"Well then you can go"
"OK - now I wanna go"
"NO - changed my mind - you can't go."

Dontcha think?

:clap: I agree. Lois might be a nice lady, I don't know her, but she DOES enjoy the lime light. I would bet Lois would sell emails or anything else in a heart beat. Lois should not have gone to the media & the media should not have found this to be news. Lord knows I have not been sympathic to the Anthony's but I think it is wrong for Lois to jump on this band wagon. If Lois really is only about Caylee, she will sit back, not run to the media & esp not make a buck off this child.

Good post LeLe!

NG says:BOMBSHELL!! Did a "crack reporter" find out location in PI video? LoL *Go WS*

KB on now, breaking story on video. KB says found out where house is located. Question from JH and KB: Why did'nt the A's call in November when they found out the home was owned by Gonzales? that's about it.

In a different universe I can betcha that CA and this Lois would have been BFF's. Their behavior is well, kinda like BFF's that get into a tiff.

"You can't go."
"Well I don't wanna go"
"Well then you can go"
"OK - now I wanna go"
"NO - changed my mind - you can't go."

Dontcha think?

YES! I have been trying to think of a way to put this and you nailed it.

Does it not bother anyone else that the A's are treating tickets to the funeral like lottery tickets?? The nerve of these people, saying "you won't be invited to the funeral". Seriously, am I alone in my outrage?? Using invitations to a funeral as ammunition?

It's one of the most disgusting ways I've ever seen anyone act. Beyond comprehension.

I think she has a personality disorder where she constantly has to be arguing with someone.Actually taking the time to email someone to un-invite them to a funeral,
she just keeps topping her last lowly deed over and over.

Well, who's she going to argue with? Casey's been in jail for 3 months!

This is horrible to say, but if Lee has any children he should move to another PLANET. Keep those babies away from CA.

Sung in my very best Dory, from Finding Nemo, impression, "Just keep spinning, spinning, spinning. Just keep spinning, spinning, spinning."

Is it just me and the fact I am from the mountains of Kentucky that I have never heard of invitations to funerals. We just put the announcement in the paper and let word of mouth spread and people just show up. I have never sent or received an invitation to a funeral or memorial service.

No it isn't just you. We do that here too, and most places, other than Anthonyville, Fla. You hear about a death, read the obituary in the newspapers (or online now) jot down the details, or cut out the obit. and attend the wake or funeral or both if you want. If the family has chosen the "private" route for any or all services, then that's also noted in the obituary, something along the lines of "immediate family" and you don't attend. It's really not all that complicated.

George needs to tell Cindy, that this isn't Facebook and there's no need to "defriend" anyone. They should just make it known that it's "private" or for "immediate family."

Cindy's behavior is mind boggling. :crazy:

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

'nuf said.

OMG, my belly hurts from this. :clap::clap::clap:
In 45 years I have never heard that term and my hubby cracked up as well..

Oh cajun, you have so succinctly expressed Cindy's pathology. Can this be added to the axis IIs please? Anti-Social, Histrionic, BPD, Squirrel-Turd...

Of course, moo...

:crazy:

She doesn't have to admit that Casey is guilty, but why on earth does she have to keep spewing the innocence boloney? That just makes Cindy look delusional, at best (and I won't say what it makes her look like at worst!).

CA is trying to believe it herself so in trying to convince others she can feel better. The more people convinced that KC is innocent of this, the more CA can delude herself that she is right -- while her subconscience competes asserting the reality.

Is it just me and the fact I am from the mountains of Kentucky that I have never heard of invitations to funerals. We just put the announcement in the paper and let word of mouth spread and people just show up. I have never sent or received an invitation to a funeral or memorial service.

sending an invite to a funeral was proper ettiquette in 1891.

Casey was back in jail at the time that Lois applied for the RO against Cindy. What came out during that time is that it was actually the granddaughter who was calling the A house and emailing/texting Cindy on a regular basis. It was suggested that Lois take steps to prevent that from happening. Instead Lois continued to insert herself and her granddaughter into the case. Very strange woman, IMO.

Lois sought a RO against Cindy?? Must have missed that one....

My bold and ITA!

I heard that on Channel 6 earlier this evening. Can you believe it? The way I heard it, Cindy started the exchange of messages by writing to tell Lois that she would not be invited to attend Caylee's memorial!

:doh:

I really can't believe this woman -- CA.

In the last few days she has

1. unvited LP to a non-existent public memorial
2. exchanged contentious emails with a non-entity
3. proclaimed grave robbers might be out to steal Caylee's remains
4. Is doing battle with a low-life (IMHO) PI
5. Is purportedly selling Caylee search memorabilia (via GA).

Is there no grace in grief? I feel terrible about what has happened to their family, but from "day one" she has exhibited a "me against them" combative mentality that borders on mind-boggling.

Really hard to fathom!

aahhh - light bulb

Maybe CA is reacting like this - hurting those around her - because KC has "jap slapped" her in the worst way by not giving her poa over Caylee's remains.

Just a thought

If Cindy wants to come through all this with any respect whatsoever, she needs to direct her anger at the one who caused her anger, not the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe