DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://media.bonnint.net/az/30/3079/307924.jpg
307924.jpg

Creepy or pathetic?

Definatly creepy !

Ha! Thank you! Watching now... yesterday I was jonesin' so bad I made up my OWN JM fix - now that's bad... (created a hypothetical cross of ALV that I could have gone on with for several pages... )

Not a pretty sight. :)

Are you the one who did that in the last thread? That was awesome. I got all caught up in it too and then you stopped. lol! It was absolutely dead on! I loved it. Way to go. If you start back up, please post it, cuz it was hilarious!:rocker:

We've had numerous requests from people wishing to assist Travis' family with travel and living expenses during the trial.

Please make donations to the following PayPal email: justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

To send cards or cheques, please use this postal address:

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U 304
Redlands, CA. 92373

[We advise that the admins of this site do not manage this acct. It is handled exclusively by Travis' family.]

thank you and totally OT but that is a gorgeous cat in your avatar!

Still can't get over her behavior in the interrogation room.......just unbelievable.

:floorlaugh:

websleuths have been amazing. Thank you so much for the support. We really do appreciate it. This trial has gone so much longer then expected and I'm not sure what we would have done without all the support of such caring and thoughtful people, such as you. A supporter started a petition to create a new law reference unsubstantiated claims against murder victims and want's to name it "Travis Alexander's law" If you have a chance click on the link below and fill out the form. It took me about 30 seconds to do and it's for a good cause. If you don't want to, that's ok too. Thanks again for your support.

Sincerely,
Samantha Alexander

Here's the link...
https://www.change.org/petitions/cr...g-unsubstantiated-claims-about-murder-victims

I will gladly sign this!! God bless the Alexander family, stay strong!

Still can't get over her behavior in the interrogation room.......just unbelievable.

:floorlaugh:
Being arrested is pretty stressful. According to her, she should be shaking and PSTD-ing that entire event. lol

thank you and totally OT but that is a gorgeous cat in your avatar!

Thanks! He was my Christmas present two years ago, but apparently loves my husband more than me. :facepalm:

I should really think about bed, but you guys are keeping this very interesting tonight! And glad I could help with the address, but realize I probably need to go read the posting rules, so I don't step on toes :)

"The sound waves are hitting my ears, but my mind is not computing."
I'm thinking we may hear that very phrase come out of LaViolette's mouth. Any wagers?

My best guess is the loud woman who was sitting behind JA's mother in court on Thursday who was removed for being obnoxious. When she stood up, she allegedly said to JA's mother that she wished JA dead.

I'm not an attorney, but best guess is that the incident is preserved for appeal purposes.

Thanks I changed what I wrote. I must of misread on TA FB page :blushing:

Being arrested is pretty stressful. According to her, she should be shaking and PSTD-ing that entire event. lol

Did you see the part where she asks if the interview is being recorded, then grabs two items off the table behind her, tells the detective they're voice recorders, and asks if they have batteries???!!!

:silly:

Juan must have been so surprised when they entered the sheet scored 17 in court when the only one they supplied to him said 15!! Good thing DeMarte had the goods on them.

I'm sorry. I had the grandchildren on Friday and was able to get bits and pieces so can you please fill me in on what this is about?

Just occurred to me - wilmott is suggesting the knifepoint incident may be what she referred to when she checked off "attacked by stranger". But that answer was further narrowed down by 6mo to a yr. prior to the test.
The fictitious incident of knifepoint happened when she was 13, so she couldn't possibly have been referring to that. Willmott must realize that - why on earth would she argue that?

Did you see the part where she asks if the interview is being recorded, then grabs two items off the table behind her, tells the detective they're voice recorders, and asks if they have batteries???!!!

:silly:
Amazing. Simply amazing.

Just occurred to me - wilmott is suggesting the knifepoint incident may be what she referred to when she checked off "attacked by stranger". But that answer was further narrowed down by 6mo to a yr. prior to the test.
The fictitious incident of knifepoint happened when she was 13, so she couldn't possibly have been referring to that. Willmott must realize that - why on earth would she argue that?

A juror question also straightened that one out too. They realized that she could not be referring to that incident on the test.

Do you know who Jodi filed a protective order against today?

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

Could it be her daily jailhouse visitor (can't remember his name)??

Could it be Samuels?

Could it be MM?

Could it be her mother?

Another inmate? If an OP can be initiated against a fellow inmate??

This is very intriguing, IMO...

ETA: In the immortal words of Emily Latilla of the original SNL, "Never mind."

On HLN Jodi page

Was Jodi supposed to go to Cancun with Travis? Sources tell HLN senior producer Selin Darkalstanian says Jodi was booked on that now infamous Cancun trip until Travis changed his mind and decided he wanted to take Mimi Hall instead.

Jodi came packed out for Cancun. She had her "reason" to stop by in the cd and photos and the car payments instead of mailing them. She was desperate in getting there and she had to change his mind. Her only hook was sex and that was wearing off. Everything she did that day was to get Travis to reconsider her going. She had nothing to lose and everything to gain if she won.
She was going or Travis was dying.

I think Jodi had a meeting planned with Mimi Hall when she was packing to go on that gold panning trip. You don't hide your protection when camping in the engine compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley