long weekend break: discuss the latest here #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where you're coming from. Where Manson wore his insanity on his sleeve, Jodi hides hers and acts like a sweet little thing without a care in the world. After what she did with her own two hands, it's unfathomable. She has no soul behind her eyes.

Regardless of how senile Manson may be now....I wouldn't turn my back on either of them. Manson's crimes alone could compare to Jodi's but if you throw in what his "family" did with him.....they far outweigh her IMO

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm no fan of JA at all, I think she's a sick and quite evil individual, but I'm kind of tired of her being demonised when all she did is what a thousand husbands and boyfriends do to their wives and girlfriends, every single year. We aren't having blow by blow coverage of these cases, because they are so common. Arias is no worse than any one of these guys and needs to be treated exactly the same, ho hum another domestic, not vilified and judged to be some sort of Evil Goddess.

She is not a Bundy who went rampantly slaughtering innocent strangers for nothing other than bloodlust. She had one victim. He treated her badly. It was a crime of passion, and not exactly motiveless as Bundy's crimes were.

With total respect, have you seen the crime scene and autopsy photos? That is what a demon does. Killing is one thing. Butchering for the sake of butchering is evil. I believe she's demonic personified, IMO.

Someone people need to be treated with contempt! He needed to show the jury that ja was not timid and victimized. With this quack dr he needed to expose him for his incompetence. Martinez is far from rude! I think he's brilliant! He doesn't tolerate ignorance! He's had to deal with the defence! Try every dirty trick in the book. He hasn't resorted to playing dirty! Everything he does with class and integrity.
This crime was brutal! I think it's dirty of the defence to make up lies! The pedophilia and domestic Violence was born and created by them. I hope many are signing that petition ! To prevent future victimization by crappy inept defence attorneys.

We won't all agree I'm sure
Justice for travis

I don't think the jurors are tired of it. They are really invade still and even asked over 100 questions of the "psychologist" after Martinez's first exam with "psych".

I understand your view about him being tired of their argument, but sometimes he gets so angry that to me it seems he gets his words/argument a little bit mixed up. Also I understand he is frustrated, but despite how much of a penis we all think Jodi is, the justice system is to protect not only the victim but also the suspect within the court room and that both parties have a right to a fair trial.

I'm not sympathizing with Jodi or the defense, but the bias nature of this case (even the judge never once speaks on behalf of the defendant) and the media depictions of Jodi and negative attention might cause the jury to sympathize with Josi, especially the more they sit in that room and feel a personal connection/responsibility to her. Not saying Jury would give her any less than murder 2.

I think if a defendant is in the media too much and gains so much negative attention, the jury feels that the judgement of the defendant in the court of public opinion is a part of their punishment. This idea that "people will always know you are a murderer and what you did, that is punishment enough" rings loud with jurors in cases that draw much negative sensationalized attention towards defendant (a la Casey Anthony)...

Please show me one instance where the VICTIM, Travis has been protected by anyone other than Mr. Martinez?????? The system DOES NOT PROTECT the victim. It allows the victim to be victimized in court, over and over, again and again. If it were not for Mr. Martinez Travis would have no voice what so ever. The murderer has killed Travis several times over in court.:furious: Why do you think the Judge should speak on behalf of the defendant. what has been FAIR to Travis...all the accusations the murderer has made about and against Travis THE VICTIM, with not one ounce of proof to back up her accusations!! Geech!!! I don't know why I am even responding to this post :banghead::banghead:

Back to the gun, does anyone remember when she was asked about his gun and how he obtained it, and she kinda stumbled around it, then said something like 'it's a secret.' Then later when JM was asking her about the gun being loaded, originally she said she didn't think so, then she remembered him loading it to take somewhere? Wonder what this secret story-line is?

LOL! I know a lady that was one of his regular guards, She said he was just a little S@IT! Nothing scary about him at all!

There are actually a lot of similarities between Ted Bundy and Jodi Arias. Psychopaths tend to go about things in very similar ways, before and after the fact. Jus' sayin'... There is also zero evidence he treated her badly other than her own words.

Don't forget O.J.!

I can't believe the story about JA being invited initially for the Cancun trip. Our Juan would have known this from the very beginning. What say yor?

Entirely possible ...

I have wondered about this especially after the last text he sent Jodi. Did the recorded sex call take place before of after that long text Travis sent telling her how evil she was?

I can't believe the story about JA being invited initially for the Cancun trip. Our Juan would have known this from the very beginning. What say yor?

If it's true, he knows about it. No question. This information seems to be coming from tabloid media and could have been out there all along, no?

Geez. If anyone ever starts feeling sorry for the DT, I suggest you read the court minutes from first to last. It's guaranteed to raise your blood pressure.
And the judge's lack of decision making skills is very apparent. For instance:
DT brings up motion.
Judge denies.
DT brings up SAME issue
Judge thinks about it
DT brings up SAME issue before judge decides.
Depending on her mood that day, she may pass it or deny it.
This is, of course, after she DENIED it initially!!
And the sad part is, this isn't a one time affair. Nurmi nags worse than my gma used to!! I guess he thinks if he keeps bring things up to a wimpy judge, she'll eventually change her mind.
And he thinks that - because she does.
Makes me afraid for our judicial system.
Sorry - I'm just ticked and needed to vent.

Well, she has succeeded in connecting Travis with herself forever.

Naive me! Thought when she started crying that she wanted to clean up! That she meant deodorant wash her face brush her teeth! But she realy wanted to put make up on? But Flores told her that they would pick up her purse from her moms! So there was no makeup for her to use. Unbelievable her crying! Even when Flores asked her! If it was finaly hitting her.
Her answer ! She was crying because of what all she was going to miss out on!
Unbelievable.

Does anyone know where I can find a link to the image of Travis' text to Jodi Arias, the one she read in court? :please: :tyou:

Someone posted a photobucket link here, but the image is very small and I can't make it bigger and still read it. I would search CNN's transcripts, but I can't remember which day in her testilying that she read it. :liar:

I've Googled and Yahooed and haven't had any luck. :peace:

Timeline thread? I think? Here at websleuth

I'm no fan of JA at all, I think she's a sick and quite evil individual, but I'm kind of tired of her being demonised when all she did is what a thousand husbands and boyfriends do to their wives and girlfriends, every single year. We aren't having blow by blow coverage of these cases, because they are so common. Arias is no worse than any one of these guys and needs to be treated exactly the same, ho hum another domestic, not vilified and judged to be some sort of Evil Goddess.

She is not a Bundy who went rampantly slaughtering innocent strangers for nothing other than bloodlust. She had one victim. He treated her badly. It was a crime of passion, and not exactly motiveless as Bundy's crimes were.

Not a crime of passion-premeditated murder. Two different things per AZ law.

There is no evidence-except from her lying mouth-that he treated her badly.

And you are right-an evil sociopath/psychopath (which is what Ted Bundy was) should be treated exactly the way anyone who commits murder 1 should be treated-tried, convicted, imprisoned. Those who murder are evil and should be villified and she shouldn't be treated any differently than if she was a man.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Real life had the audacity to interrupt my trial viewing on Thursday, but I just caught up with the trial (go JM!) and all the great posts here.

Question: Does anyone know when Dr. Samuel finished his evaluation of JA? I am just wondering why this man was still meeting with her as recently as Dec. 2012

He completed his evaluation and submitted his report to the DT in June, 2011 but continued to visit her up till Dec. 2012.

I know a guy that spent over 100 hours interviewing him while doing his doctorate thesis in psychology in the 80's. Bottom line.. he says garden variety psych issues compounded by drug abuse and organic brain changes.. Nuttin special. This guy still works in psych in the correctional system @ SQ. Manson is @ Corcoran now and is considered the lunatic laughing stock of the prison. Harmless and fairly helpless. He played it up for the hype in his day, but is just a garden variety psych case.

I agree ...Manson was way over-hyped. No big deal compared to a lot of other "lunatics".
quite tame actually.

I wonder if your friend was/is my friend... James Banner? He produced Charlie's "recordings"...for re-sale :what: lol.

Oh and Fox has filled it's political quota for the Justice Janine show and is going to be on Jodi Arias after a little bit more right wing propaganda and some fear mongering about the economy, with some fluff pieces thrown in ...

LOL! I know a lady that was one of his regular guards, She said he was just a little S@IT! Nothing scary about him at all!

Hey Tulessa! I thought I remembered you mentioning that during your brother's murder trial your family was going to wear certain t-shirts, but were advised against it, so you didn't. Can you elaborate on that? I know many here were upset about being asked to remove ribbons, and was thinking maybe you could give some perspective. Thank you in advance, I hope I'm not being too invasive. :)

I don't know but I strongly suspect that MM knows a great deal about this crime. There was absolutely no reason for her to have called him as she was leaving Travis's house. The phone charger excuse is bull****.

She spent the night with him and his two friends. Jodi style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth