DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://media.bonnint.net/az/30/3079/307924.jpg
307924.jpg

Creepy or pathetic?

Creepy on so many levels. She is losing something that is more important to her than her life......her looks. She has aged so much since the TV interviews. Of course she is without fake tan, makeup, hair bleach, etc. But still, her face is not as plump & fresh as it once was. I would say now she is just average looking. Which is devastating to her. My son didn't believe it was the same person when I showed him the IE interview & then he happened to see me watching the trial one day. He said, "What trial are you watchin now?" I told him it was the same girl I showed him earlier & he said "No Way, she looks different". Well yes she does!!

Could it be her daily jailhouse visitor (can't remember his name)??

Could it be Samuels?

Could it be MM?

Could it be her mother?

Another inmate? If an OP can be initiated against a fellow inmate??

This is very intriguing, IMO...
She doesn't want info in the interrogation interviews released according to the Dr. Drew show and a FB page.

I'm sorry. I had the grandchildren on Friday and was able to get bits and pieces so can you please fill me in on what this is about?
As Arias would say, "the simple story" is that doc has TWO completed test results - ones he transferred from his own notes. He actually filled out the form himself (which must be against protocol), but one form reads 15 for the total, and the other reads 17.
The one he presented to the court is the "corrected" one that lists 17, but the earlier one that lists 15, is the only one he presented to the state. Juan has a copy of both (he got the second copy - listing 17, rather than 15) from his own expert witness, Demarke.
Doc is trying to pull something, and Juan is going to call him out on it on MONDAY!!!

Creepy on so many levels. She is losing something that is more important to her than her life......her looks. She has aged so much since the TV interviews. Of course she is without fake tan, makeup, hair bleach, etc. But still, her face is not as plump & fresh as it once was. I would say now she is just average looking. Which is devastating to her. My son didn't believe it was the same person when I showed him the IE interview & then he happened to see me watching the trial one day. He said, "What trial are you watchin now?" I told him it was the same girl I showed him earlier & he said "No Way, she looks different". Well yes she does!!

Lost her looks, has aged like crazy and can pass as her mother's sister.
Imagine what she will look like in 10 years.

Jodi came packed out for Cancun. She had her "reason" to stop by in the cd and photos and the car payments instead of mailing them. She was desperate in getting there and she had to change his mind. Her only hook was sex and that was wearing off. Everything she did that day was to get Travis to reconsider her going. She had nothing to lose and everything to gain if she won.
She was going or Travis was dying.

I think Jodi had a meeting planned with Mimi Hall when she was packing to go on that gold panning trip. You don't hide your protection when camping in the engine compartment.

I'm so thankful she never made it to Mimi Hall, or we would have a double homocide / self defense case. No doubt in my mind she wouldn not have thought twice about killing her rival.

Justice junkie
What do you mean demarte has the goods on them?

Did you see the part where she asks if the interview is being recorded, then grabs two items off the table behind her, tells the detective they're voice recorders, and asks if they have batteries???!!!

:silly:

classic " non-assertive" Jodi :giggle:

She doesn't want info in the interrogation interviews released according to the Dr. Drew show and a FB page.
Aren't those entire tapes already in evidence, or just the snippets Juan already played? I'll have to go re-watch, but I thought he entered the entire tape, even though he only played parts of it.

I'm sorry. I had the grandchildren on Friday and was able to get bits and pieces so can you please fill me in on what this is about?
Samuels made recent amendments (lied/grossly exaggerated) to Jodi's professional records/notes (to make her PTSD because the defense must prove that Travis was violent and abused her-Jodi's excuse for killing him). It appeared that the defense tried to sneak in the psychologist's amendments.

???? she is a day late and a $ short! :giggle:

:what:
Being arrested is pretty stressful. According to her, she should be shaking and PSTD-ing that entire event. lol

And not once did she show fear? She cried only, because of what she would be missing out on!
Playing with the recorder asking if it had batteries! Demon! Void of normal any emotion! Other than for herself.

Aren't those entire tapes already in evidence, or just the snippets Juan already played? I'll have to go re-watch, but I thought he entered the entire tape, even though he only played parts of it.
I don't know. I recently read that on a FB page. ?

from earlier thread. HTH:

Originally Posted by gcharlie View Post
Hopefully, all of the confusion will be cleared on Monday. FWIW, I think this is where we stand right now:

Ex #534 (3/14)-yellow lined paper with raw data; per Dick, JA answered test questions and he wrote them down.

Ex #535 (3/14)- Copy of official PSD scoring sheet, hand scored by Dick using answers from JA. Only includes scoring by Dick, no raw data (answers). Dick must have left the full PSD scoring sheet on his desk; JM requests that it be brought to court. Test score for symptoms is 17.

Ex #550 (3/21)- JM produces complete PSD scoring sheet without hole punch marks. Test score for symptoms is 15, different from previous Ex. 535. Dick confirms at no point in time did he provide this to the defense.

Dick is confused...JM asks him for copy of complete raw data sheet. Dick looks through notebook and finds one with hole punches "musta been here the whole time". Gives it to JM who enters it for evidence (we don't have an exhibit number on this yet). Dick asks to be able to bring it home, Judge tell him to talk to Nurmi.

Soooo...something hinky is going on.

In spite of lawyers not being smart enought to understand raw data, JM latched onto something big with this "expert".

Ex #550 presumably came from Janeen DeMarte, the upcoming expert witness for the defense.

We already know that the scores on Ex #535 and #550 don't agree. But the real kicker is going to come on Monday when we will find out if the scores on the yet to be numbered exhibit is the same as #535 or #550 or new score and how that compares to the yellow answer sheet (Ex 534).

Careless or fraudulent?

Stayed tuned for the next episode...
THank you so much for this post. It does clear up a few things, and of course, brings up lots of new questions.

I feel like this is going to be a big thing because of the way Juan went about
it. I noticed his pattern seems to be to start the cross with something weird and off beat, to throw off the witness. He started JA off with the ' calling her sis dumb' accusation. That was very unexpected, and threw her off guard. But it was also emotional for her. Then suddenly after making her upset, he goes sideways into the gas cans.

He started the DR off with the compassion/sympathy definition, and got him all upset and self righteous, then suddenly pullled out this paper and BAM. The Doc looked very nervous, imo. And JW jumped out of her seat---end of court for the day.

It was smooth the way Juan took it right out of the doc's hand and said "lets mark this' and walked off with the paper. Very smooth. The doc seemed very concerned about getting that paper back. JMO

Thanks I changed what I wrote. I must of misread on TA FB page :blushing:

If that would of happened in judge Perry's court! That woman would be sitting in jail. Remember the lady in fl who did that outburst! Than another guy flipped the bird?

If that would of happened in judge Perry's court! That woman would be sitting in jail. Remember the lady in fl who did that outburst! Than another guy flipped the bird?

....... and JA wouldn't be getting away with sticking her tongue out at JM almost every time they go to or come back from sidebar. Oh wait, she's "licking her lips". uh huh, I believe that. :banghead:

also from previous thread :)

Snowcat: my understanding so far is

1. When Jodi took test, he didn't have the "official" work /answer booklet so he wrote out the questions and answers on yellow legal pad that she "allegedly" filled in

2. Doc then later transcribed "her answers" onto the real workbook answer sheets. He scored it and she got 15 for ptsd. He says he then sent it to the DT (?)

3. Doc claims when he was preparing for trial he ended up re-scoring the test to get the numbers for trial. I am guessing he re-scored from his original yellow legal pad version because he said he didn't have the "official" workbook to score from because he had sent it to the DT.

4. Doc re-scored from yellow notes ( or his imagination) and came up with 2 more reasons she has ptsd to change the score to 17.

5. He claims he got a different number because ...I have no idea..maybe it was better for Jodi?

6. when he was on cross with Jaun he couldn't produce the "official" workbook because he said he left it at home......

7. The next day he produced the "official" workbook but i don't remember (fognesia) if it was the one scored 15 or 17....

8. Today..Juan seems to now have both versions ( 15 and 17) and also managed to extract yet another copy from the good Doc today which he then put into evidence...not sure which score that one had ...

any corrections or additions to this welcomed and appreciated

I'm so thankful she never made it to Mimi Hall, or we would have a double homoside / self defense case. No doubt in my mind she wouldn not have thought twice about killing her rival.

Good thing Mimi wasnt there at Travis home when jodi arrived! Or else? Maybe the rope was to tie her up if she was! Could have been two homicides.

i'm distracted by the optical illusion of nurmi having a flaacid mowhawk.

one thing i like about nancy grace is she's very biased (towards what i think haha). these days she's making me laugh with some of the stuff she says and her reaction to her unleashed lawyers.

signed the petition. that would be most excellent if it passed!

On HLN Jodi page

Was Jodi supposed to go to Cancun with Travis? Sources tell HLN senior producer Selin Darkalstanian says Jodi was booked on that now infamous Cancun trip until Travis changed his mind and decided he wanted to take Mimi Hall instead.

If I understood Mimi Hall's testimony correctly, he had to have told Jodi at least a month earlier that he wasn't going to take her to Cancun. Could this be one reason she moved back to Yreka? With or without an ulterior motive in mind?

To quote from a CNN transcript:

"(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MARIE HALL, TRAVIS ALEXANDER`S FRIEND: Even a few weeks before, like before we went, again, I told him, "Travis, maybe you should take somebody else to Cancun with you." And there wasn`t anyone else that he wanted to take.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: The woman on the left, Mimi Hall, told Travis she just wanted to be friends but Travis seemed to want a relationship with her. Meanwhile, he`s having sex with Jodi but doesn`t want to take her on vacation and doesn`t seem to consider her marriage material.

Beth Karas, essentially, are we talking about -- you know, unfortunately, these old sayings and these cliches have a grain of truth in them and that`s why they become cliches, sort of like the good girl/bad girl syndrome.

BETH KARAS, CORRESPONDENT, TRUTV: You know, there`s no question that Travis Alexander had to have been conflicted inside. Because it may not be a double life, but he did have a lot of sex with Jodi Arias and he was grappling with that. And he considered himself no longer temple-worthy, which is what Mimi hall testified to. She said she didn`t ask Travis what he meant by that, but now we know. It maybe he considered himself not temple-worthy in his faith because of the way he had been conducting himself.

And the defense says that Travis Alexander flew into a rage just seconds before Jodi Arias killed him because she dropped his brand new digital camera. She`d been taking photos. But the state says, oh, no, no, no -- she took a series of photos.

The last photo, he`s sort of crouched in a pose in the shower and that`s when the state says she took the opportunity to drive a knife into his heart. And he had cuts on his hand --

LEIBERMAN: Yes.

KARAS: -- he probably grabbed the blade. He was alive, he wasn`t shot at that point and he fought her and then, you know, he had his throat slit and was shot at the end.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: In an eerie irony, less than a month before Travis` death he blogged about dating and, quote, "trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside her." That`s very, very bizarre and sad. He also talks about how he liked and even relished being single in his 20s and used to imagine himself as someone dangerously handsome, a tycoon in "Time" magazine, but that right before his death* he realized it was time to adjust my priorities with marriage in mind. *[Correction by AS: in his blog, Travis said he made that decision almost a year earlier, just prior to his 30th birthday--right around the time he broke up with Jodi]

So Shanna Hogan, could this prove the state`s case that Jodi was in a jealous rage because she wasn`t considered marriage material even though he had sex with her?

SHANNA HOGAN, TRUE CRIME AUTHOR (via telephone): Oh my God, absolutely. I`ve said from the beginning that I think the defense`s case is almost putting a motive for why she murdered him. They`re painting her as kind of a jealous person who was a sexual toy. And what more better reason is there for murdering someone than being used and abused throughout this relationship? And then at the end being told that, you know what, you were never marriage material to begin with.

And I`ve also said from the beginning, I think that there -- I know Arizona juries, I don`t know outside of the state juries. I cover Arizona cases. I don`t think that there`s an Arizona jury that will not find her guilty. But I don`t think they`ll sentence her to death. " http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/04/ijvm.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth