long weekend break: discuss the latest here #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<SNIP>
Sometimes, it is what Jodi stresses about what gets said or hid..is the truth. I wonder if pics were on timer now. If she mucked with Travis' computer or even if Travis told her it had a virus to keep her out. The expert said he found no virus.

Five years ago is a stretch in my brain, but it seems to me that there used to be a screensaver out there that was bugs eating the screen, and of course, Windows allows your screensavers to be password protected. I suspect, after her snooping so many times, he probably had his laptop password protected and told her it was a virus.

ETA: Yep, here is one: Nov 17, 2007 &#8211; Downloads: 2649, Size: 53.84 KB, License: Freeware. Bugs! is a weird screensaver in which a bunch of bugs will eat your screen away.

http://http://youtu.be/lFsPqo5dxcQ

I was doing some research on the Hoover Dam checkpoint and found this YouTube video.
I hope the link works. After watching the video all i could think of was "a five year old can hold a camera better than you". Of course this video has nothing to do with this case but it does give you a good view of the check point. Of course when I am trying to trace her route I have to remind myself that the route she said she took after leaving TA house is most likely a lie.

Yea, I think I've read that dictionary. It's the same one that states that low self esteem only kicks in after you brutally murder someone and try to look like a meek, harmless librarian with your glasses and bangs and your chair lowered for the jury. Just totally disgusting. :banghead: :furious:

This made me think...didn't he say she was getting better...In Jail even!!

Therefore, jail must be good for her.

DeMarte has a copy of the form that has the total of 15. Samuels presented a copy of one that lists 17. Juan has a copy of both now, and samuels is unable to supply the original form (not the copy) of the test that that lists 15.

Samuels simply presented the one with the 17 at court, hoping the one that he listed 15 on was gone forever- never to be asked about.
Juan's copy (from DeMarte) does not show any hole punches on it.....to be continued on Monday - with a gotcha moment I'm sure.

Blonde moment here
What is the deal with the hole punch its been a long day
Also I thought demarte was on JM side?

Blonde moment here
What is the deal with the hole punch its been a long day
Also I thought demarte was on JM side?

The REAL original had no holes when it was copied, he then punched holes in it to put it in his binder. So the copy wouldn't show holes. The ammended "original" was scored with a 17 and had already been hole punched. Because he had already sent a copy to JD for discovery / evaluation JM knew the two were not the same, after comapring them, he found the scores were alttered. ( as JA would say, that's the simple explanation)

ETA: This is a more detailed explanation as to how I think it went down
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

If that would of happened in judge Perry's court! That woman would be sitting in jail. Remember the lady in fl who did that outburst! Than another guy flipped the bird?

I really like Perry, he did not put up with all the nonsense. I don't understand why this judge did not deal with the issue.

Still can't get over her behavior in the interrogation room.......just unbelievable.

:floorlaugh:

Reminds me of.....

images

With the day-long misinformation about the motion for a protective order filed today it occurs to me, again, whytf is this happening? There are people all over fb, and even here, with absolutely zero knowledge of what that motion is actually about. Yet the fb posters are rabid in their mis/disinformation. At the same time, the court records are fully accessible to the media and every single person who's been down there to watch the trial, yet no one bothers to get a copy of the danged document and post the truth about it. The media and hln afterdark :::eyeroll::: could clear it up in a heartbeat, but they don't. And it isn't the first time, which is why I'm mentioning it at all.

I just wanted to share what I posted on another thread ( View inside the court) :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssgdby View Post
According to Jeffrey Gold an attorney on Twitter, the protective order motion was to keep Defense Billings from being made public.

the thrilling thing about this to me as a "new" sleuther is that I witnessed on this site/group of extraordinary people from all walks of life/ professions/ life experiences..the magic when someone here has the scoop.

WS'er Karmady, in response to enquiring minds here at WS went to the courthouse, did the research and got the scoop. Yay WS!!

It is amazing how everyone here is open minded, bring ideas, what they've read, heard , theorized etc and this community, in very little time, without judgement, and often due to insiders, like our AZ friends at the moment, synthesizes the info, breaks it down and arrives at answers or newer, better directions. I'm so happy to be here
Edit/Delete Message

I like how Dick tells us about how Jodi had low self esteem because she continued to put up with abuse from Travis. Have any of you ever seen a girl with such low self esteem have SO MANY pictures of herself floatin' around? I mean, she took a picture every time she moved. Ugh.

I agree, there's nothing even remotely indicating that JA has low self esteem. In fact, she's just the opposite, imo. She is arrogant, believes herself to be superior, and is completely immersed in her own delusions of grandeur. As you say, just look at the photos, look at her demeanor. She is totally into herself, and how wonderful she thinks she is. Not to mention, that a person with low self esteem typically has humility, insight, and a conscience. JA has none of those positive attributes, IMVHO.

websleuths have been amazing. Thank you so much for the support. We really do appreciate it. This trial has gone so much longer then expected and I'm not sure what we would have done without all the support of such caring and thoughtful people, such as you. A supporter started a petition to create a new law reference unsubstantiated claims against murder victims and want's to name it "Travis Alexander's law" If you have a chance click on the link below and fill out the form. It took me about 30 seconds to do and it's for a good cause. If you don't want to, that's ok too. Thanks again for your support.

Sincerely,
Samantha Alexander

Here's the link...
https://www.change.org/petitions/cr...g-unsubstantiated-claims-about-murder-victims

Got it done. Thanks for the info and the link. :seeya:

Maybe Travis family should file the same order against Jodie or her Defence team from releasing any sensitive info on the victim. Travis victor Alexander a good man that got involved with a sociopathic *advertiser censored*.. IMO

Just occurred to me - wilmott is suggesting the knifepoint incident may be what she referred to when she checked off "attacked by stranger". But that answer was further narrowed down by 6mo to a yr. prior to the test.
The fictitious incident of knifepoint happened when she was 13, so she couldn't possibly have been referring to that. Willmott must realize that - why on earth would she argue that?

bbm

Because they've got nuttin, honey.
icon10.gif

Indeed, JJ - they're reaching into an empty barrel, and they know it. And who believes the Jodi at thirteen story anyway, just as you said??

This charletan needs to be stopped. He's a paid liar and a phoney, to boot. I hope his career is over after this trial. Amazing what $$$$ will do to a person !

Sometimes money has little to do with it. We have a psychologist friend who is a great guy but a real patsy. He is easily fooled and taken advantage of. He not only doesn't make much money (he 'no charges' a lot of people) but LOSES money to frauds and charlatans. Some people are just born without a good BS meter.

OTOH there are defense 'experts' who know better but will say or do anything, even unlawful and unethical (viz Dr. Henry Lee in hiding Lana Clarkson's fingernail and others I won't bother to name here) for a fee. I haven't decided where Dr. Samuels fits in but I doubt his career will be over after this trial. After all, worse expert witnesses still have lucrative careers.

I just wanted to share what I posted on another thread ( View inside the court) :)

Quote:
According to Jeffrey Gold an attorney on Twitter, the protective order motion was to keep Defense Billings from being made public.

the thrilling thing about this to me as a "new" sleuther is that I witnessed on this site/group of extraordinary people from all walks of life/ professions/ life experiences..the magic when someone here has the scoop.

WS'er Karmady, in response to enquiring minds here at WS went to the courthouse, did the research and got the scoop. Yay WS!!

It is amazing how everyone here is open minded, bring ideas, what they've read, heard , theorized etc and this community, in very little time, without judgement, and often due to insiders, like our AZ friends at the moment, synthesizes the info, breaks it down and arrives at answers or newer, better directions. I'm so happy to be here
Edit/Delete Message

We are glad you are here at WS

There seems to be a lot of mis-information going around on this issue. According to a poster (Karmandy-thank you!) who went to the courthouse and read the motion attached to the docket entry the protective order has to do with protecting sensitive information. In this case it's a motion preventing the disclosure of the detailed defense billing records that they have to submit to be compensated by the state.

:moo:
Could it be to block the airline's records or an airline employee stating Travis was originally going to take JA to Cancun? (I have no idea, but that info is very damning. The defense will pull out all the stops to prevent the jury from hearing it.)

Hi Peeps!

I hate to be the bad guy here, but I'm sure you understand that it's part of my job as a mod to insure that the rules of Websleuths are adhered to. Having said that, I must remind you of the following:

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

By now I'm pretty sure you get that this refers to the petition for Travis' Law that's been posted here. Until I get approval or clarification from administration and our owners, Tricia and SoSueMe, please refrain from discussing the petition in the open forum.

As soon as I hear word from administration, I'll let you know.

Thanks all for your compassion and caring, about Travis and his family.

fran

PS .... If you have any questions, please contact me or any of the other mods by pm. fran

Quote:

Edit/Delete Message
Thanks for sharing this. I just found it.

I'm watching trial on youtube, with computer/photographer expert. Jodi wrote something on paper when Wilma is crossing, hands paper to Nurmi and something about Virus alert, then she seemed to go through Nurmi (Wilma actually stops and walks over to Nurmi) to make sure nude photos were not on a timer. Her lawyers kept trying to cover her lies or cover up something. Picture where Jodi said she dropped the camera, was taken off 3 feet off the ground. upright pointing the shower lights.
Sometimes, it is what Jodi stresses about what gets said or hid..is the truth. I wonder if pics were on timer now. If she mucked with Travis' computer or even if Travis told her it had a virus to keep her out. The expert said he found no virus.

something about some of the nude photos were not time stamped when brought back through special process.

Detective Melendez said the camera was at least 2 to 3 feet off the ground when the ceiling pic was snapped.

Several of us have already explored the timer possibility--that was my first thought, actually--but the camera didn't support that theory. The self-timer had a choice of 2 or 10 seconds for a single shot, and the rapid-shot sequence mode would have taken many more shots far closer together. Also, the time between shots is too inconsistent to have been on a timer.

The two full-length pics of JA nude were not time stamped. Due to the very short time between the rear closeup of JA and the first shot of TA, I concluded the two full-length nudes of JA must have been taken before the others.

Also, some keep claiming TA appeared to be moving his hand in the one pic. IMO he wasn't, because the white part of the pillow was just as blurry. That was one of the pics that had to be blown up from a tiny thumbnail and, by definition, those always appear blurry.

Could it be to block the airline's records or an airline employee stating Travis was originally going to take JA to Cancun? (I have no idea, but that info is very damning. The defense will pull out all the stops to prevent the jury from hearing it.)

No, if that was the case a motion in limine would be filed.

Motion in limine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, the motion for protective order is to prevent the disclosure of the detailed defense billing records that they have to submit to be compensated by the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb