long weekend break: discuss the latest here #103

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, funny how all these little tidbits never came up huh? Her marathon life story, and no mention of this incident?

Is that the brother she did domestic/family violence on? when she hit him in the head with a bat?

Having some work done to my home tomorrow, so I won't have my computer. What is the best way to get the trial on my Droid?

Sorry for the O/T.

I use the app Upstream and go to azfamily. Some buffering during trial but ok.

I agree. My mom used to have a customer whose granddaughter was total goth, and she was a sweetheart, very smart too.

She was shy and a little awkward and made friends with a group of kids who liked to dress up as goth, but they were all good kids. Played video games, dust drink and party, etc.

I don't think someone should be judged by their appearance. Everyone is unique and finds beauty in different things. And a lot of kids go through a "goth phase" as you said. :)

#justmytwocents

My granddaughter went thru the goth phase! Lol
BLK hair black lipstick! FINALY she outgrew it.

Is anyone in the world convinced by Dr <mod snip>? I have not heard a single talking head give him any credibility and most of his testimony has been completely ignored or mocked by MSM. It was hard to even follow what on earth he was doing up there, except to make himself appear incompetent and one-eyed. Usually these witnesses make some impact on the people who are watching a trial, this one not so much.

Yeah....no name calling....haha

If true then this paralegal's participation in passing notes between Jodi and her mother a more serious infringement?

There is nothing criminal about it unless it was a detailed escape plan or a request for a gun & knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, just realized that court is back tomorrow and I'm out of ibuprofen.... seriously. This trial does give me headaches. I can't imagine how it is affecting those involved.
I heard that even more questions were handed in by the jury, is that true also?

Yep, it's true. As a nurse I recommend you switch to something stronger...much stronger than ibuprofen. :blushing:

i think the reason she stuck with serving----and she even told JM she never thought of doing anything else----is because work meant nothing to her. she could make some spending money and she liked that. for big ticket things, she relied on ex-BF's, grandma and mom. did she ever have her own place? didn't she always live with someone?

also, you can get a job and quit a job whenever you want if you have experience as a server. it's a good thing to know how to do because you can pretty much get a job. she liked that but the part she REALLY liked was that she could quit when one of her 'trips' came up if they wouldn't let her off.

i bet there are servers all over california who hate her guts because they had to work with her.

There are a lot of people in this country who make an honest living serving tables and tending bar. There are a lot of things disturbing about with Jodi, the facts that she waited tables or tended bar are not among them.

There is nothing criminal about it unless it was a detailed escape plan or a request for a gun & knife.

If that was the case then Jodi could simply hand it to her mom personally. As others have explained, when a person is an inmate they aren't entitled to such frivolous freedoms.

Mmhmm....it started early.

Jodi testified that her father slapped her after an incident in which she was caught sneaking out and staying out all night. Upon her return her father questioned her about where she had been. She responded “I don’t know” whereupon he allegedly slapped her twice, knocking her to the ground. [Emphasis mine]

Those of us with sociopathic children know things we have never told anyone. JA's parents have stories to tell like mine. I have shared some on here and there's PLENTY more.

This mother and aunt are there because this is their flesh and blood. You know what they say, even people on death row have their mothers visiting them. They know that Jodi is the quintessential Bad Seed and you and I don't know the half of what they have been through.

I would say I feel sorry for them, but to tell you the truth, they are relieved she's in custody. I lived in fear my son would kill me, one of his siblings or a stranger and every time he was arrested I would relax.

i know what you mean. I almost never get headaches but have had them every trial day..end up having to take Advil..and a glass or 2 of wine :giggle:

Mine come from going to work and one coworker in particular. Would much rather be at home watching the trial instead!

:D

Yep, it's true. As a nurse I recommend you switch to something stronger...much stronger than ibuprofen. :blushing:

Too cool! I'm an RN too, but I'm such a lightweight when it comes to meds that's about as strong as I can handle LOL You should see me after a half glass of wine.... Now Margaritas, well heck! I'll risk the side effects! Hey...there's a liquor store right down the road...Yea, that might be the ticket! :floorlaugh:

Margarita Monday! :floorlaugh:

There are a lot of people in this country who make an honest living serving tables and tending bar. There are a lot of things disturbing about with Jodi, the facts that she waited tables or tended bar are not among them.

As a retired waitress at 49 I can testify truthfully to this .

If that was the case then Jodi could simply hand it to her mom personally. As others have explained, when a person is an inmate they aren't entitled to such frivolous freedoms.

I don't think she directly can but her lawyers can pass notes... IMO

I think that's how we know he didn't know. Why would JA got to all the bother and stealth to hide the fact she's going to see Travis, but tell Travis???
I can't make that work.

I can head almost to the end of that 'he didn't know for certain that she was coming road', but he may have had some idea. After all, other PPL Mormons in West Jordan knew she was traveling from Yreka on June 3. As often as the two of them communicated, did she really keep it from him completely?

My thought is that she had to have some way to confirm that he would be there, because as much planning and premeditation as she put into it, JA certainly wasn't going to drive all the way down there only to find him gone when she arrived to do the deed -- unless she was going to simply hang out there, wanted or not, boiling rabbits -- or Napoleon -- until he returned.

Come to think of it, that would be just like her, now wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89