Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know the perfect place for ICA to go! It's in Florida and there are at least 13 people who will welcome her--Pinellas County!

She won't be safe anywhere that this story has been covered. The world doesn't take too kindly to child murderers.

No matter where she goes, there's going to be someone with a cellphone camera, tweeting her location. :)

KC will have alot of new friends coming out of the woodwork..she will be rich with offers ..CA relatives must be like Cindy..they will welcome her as long as she brings her wallet. thats the truth..

Some guy in MN I believe who sends her money orders every so often is rumored to be offering her a place to stay and to help rebuild her life.

Well my thoughts on this are that as long as she's on probation, she's not Michael Vicks where she can just go whereever. They wouldn't do that for any of us if it were any of us. So I doubt she's leaving the state because A: there really is no place she could go where she wouldn't be recognized.

B: if there are no clubs, men, and places to go party? That will put a real big cramp in her lifestyle ya know?

NOW if she goes off into some obscure town where they are living back in the stone ages, no tv, computers, cell phones, internet, etc etc? Maybe she'd be hidden. But I doubt there is any place like that in the United States. Well, except for the Mennonites and the Amish? Maybe?

What a lonely existence. And she has to stay near by for her deposition as well. If the judge thinks she's a flight risk? That can change things as well. The LAW is the LAW remember? ;)

My sincere hope is that she finds a restful home close to where she left her daughter to rot.

KC will never change........no matter where she lives, what name she takes,
bleaches out her hair etc.
watch out men, clubs, drinking, using sex, stealing and lies to get what she wants.
I cannot ever see her wanting, caring or loving a child.....kids re pets to her.
Who will babysit???? Zanny again???

Some guy in MN I believe who sends her money orders every so often is rumored to be offering her a place to stay and to help rebuild her life.

I would rest much easier if she would go to MN. I just hate the thought of my beloved Texas being defiled by the likes of ICA.

I think this is bogus, someone found out that KC had family in Texas and that somehow equals her going there.
From what we know, no one in her family likes her. The family in Ohio did not help out, Shirley wanted KC tossed in to general pop, Rick-nuff said. George's parents are ailing and she effected them, per George. And she sure ain't giong to be at Hopespring, while Lee and George are there, IMO.
The media says some dopey stuff sometimes, grain-o-salt.

Well my thoughts on this are that as long as she's on probation, she's not Michael Vicks where she can just go whereever. They wouldn't do that for any of us if it were any of us. So I doubt she's leaving the state because A: there really is no place she could go where she wouldn't be recognized.

B: if there are no clubs, men, and places to go party? That will put a real big cramp in her lifestyle ya know?

NOW if she goes off into some obscure town where they are living back in the stone ages, no tv, computers, cell phones, internet, etc etc? Maybe she'd be hidden. But I doubt there is any place like that in the United States. Well, except for the Mennonites and the Amish? Maybe?

What a lonely existence. And she has to stay near by for her deposition as well. If the judge thinks she's a flight risk? That can change things as well. The LAW is the LAW remember? ;)

Ha! Highly unlikely. First, with the Amish you have Rumshpringa; the young people know what she did and while she may be offered "forgiveness" this is only after (usually) a public confession of her sins...you can't just "join" the Amish you have to make a RADICAL change in faith and lifestyle.

Secondly, I am Mennonite Brethren (think the liberal kind of Mennonites). And can promise you that my Mennonite cousins are neither naive or ignorant of world events. We live differently than everyone else---but that doesn't mean we don't know what everyone else is doing! Heck, it isn't uncommon to see young people, young adults in hand made outfits with the latest gadgets (ostensibly for "practical" reasons).

All that to say...no luck with the Amish or Mennonites either. She couldn't handle the lifestyle.

Also, as a recent transplant to Texas...I hope I am on her next jury (if she makes it that far). :whip::Banane35:

EDITTED TO ADD:
:chillout: don't feed trolls.

Any guy sending ICA money prob has a nice little dungeon set up in his home for her. I vote she goes to MN and stays with him. Sounds like a match made in Heaven.

Any guy sending ICA money prob has a nice little dungeon set up in his home for her. I vote she goes to MN and stays with him. Sounds like a match made in Heaven.

2iibo8p.jpg

Remember in the prison letters to her inmate friend, Casey said she wanted to change her name, hair color, and move to North Carolina because the state had 4 seasons...maybe start a ministery from their van...

Remember in the prison letters to her inmate friend, Casey said she wanted to change her name, hair color, and move to North Carolina because the state had 4 seasons...maybe start a ministery from their van...

She'd better not go any further north than that....If I remember correctly, we've already discussed the invasion of Virginia :bud: :bud: :bud:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4651760#post4651760"]New Letter from Prisoner to Judge Released 1-2010 - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Funniest.Thread.Ever.

I think this is bogus, someone found out that KC had family in Texas and that somehow equals her going there.
From what we know, no one in her family likes her. The family in Ohio did not help out, Shirley wanted KC tossed in to general pop, Rick-nuff said. George's parents are ailing and she effected them, per George. And she sure ain't giong to be at Hopespring, while Lee and George are there, IMO.
The media says some dopey stuff sometimes, grain-o-salt.

I have a feeling that this may be bogus. I think some of George's relatives are ok with her. But Shirely and Rick dislike her.

If she does head to Houston she better than mess with Texas.

Posts removed about people living in different areas.

There are good and bad people in all communities. Let's not generalize. Our posters are the good people.

'Nuff said.

Since Casey has been aquitted, she will at some point become a member of society again. I am glad that she will be leaving Florida and that there is some family that is going to let her move in with them. Hopefully, it will not be a dysfunctional family and perhaps she can get some kind of help with that family support. Unless she drops dead, some one murders her, etc she will be in the world with everyone else.

Yo!! Casey!! In Texas, when you kill somebody, we kill you back!

Don't mess with Texas....

LOL. Yeah I'd look toward Vermont in her place. Apologies in advance to posters from that great state.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back