Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought she couldn't leave FL because she is a convicted felon?

I think it was because she was sentenced to time served for the fraud and was put on probation. My guess is she is still legally on probation and that is why she can't leave without permission. jmo

I didn't pick up the name Jim L. anywhere, maybe I missed it, don't know who that is.

Remember cheerleader mom? Casey should be just down the road from her. Maybe they can become good friends.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So why would a distant relative welcoming Casey to her home call Tim Miller about it? Just a friendly warning that you people are going to have to search for some more children in the area soon? Or does he mean that some third party heard it somewhere and told him?

Who is Jim L. Right?

Jim L. is a network producer who has been at every hearing and there every day during the trial. He has the inside scoop on the A's supposedly and I would imagine will be doing some type of movie on the trial. He originally sat with CA and GA.

I would imagine if he follows the new storyline proposed by CA's second cousin GA may have some issues with it legally.

I think GA has been set up big time by his family. The control KC has over this family is very scary. If she ends up in Texas I hope they straighten her out post haste

My guess is the whole lot of them is about to expose how truly dysfunctional they really are. It can only go downhill from here. jmo

So why would a distant relative welcoming Casey to her home call Tim Miller about it? Just a friendly warning that you people are going to have to search for some more children in the area soon?

Or dogs.

Did everyone hear this - source of the rumour:

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

2nd Cousin on Cindy's side -- inneresting...

Mel

interesting that the caller said that the whole family was informed as to what the real story was.......

here's this that just came out

George and Cindy Anthony have not met with their daughter since her trial began, but they hope to meet with her and to one day get the truth about what happened to Caylee.

"There was a slim chance that we were hoping to get some sliver of truth during this trial and that would have been by testimony from Casey…hopefully one day she'll tell her story, but who knows what to believe," Lippman said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...sick-stomach-guilty-verdict/story?id=14005609

No F'n way! OMG that's just down the road from me! Hey, she pulls some carp here...Texas will kill her...no doubt.

One can only hope. Texas doesn't kid around.

I am thinking about this and I just do not think they will tell where she is going. There are people out there that actually want to kill her.

I am thinking about this and I just do not think they will tell where she is going. There are people out there that actually want to kill her.

I think you're right. She's going to need security and I was wondering who provides/pays for her security? Is it FL law enforcement who provides it/taxpayer who pays for it?

One can only hope. Texas doesn't kid around.

As a Texan, I wish that were true, but unfortunately it's not always the case.

We have had our share of injustice. The "cheerleader mom" that I mentioned a few posts back, almost anybody Racehorse Haynes defended (t Cullen Davis, 12 year old step daughter, no justice for her) the rich guy from NY that Dick Deguerin defended, forgot his name, and many others.

The law is swift and harsh here, but not always just. I do hope that Miss Anthony decides to behave here, I fear fraud in this "book writing", that family will profit, and that it won't be subject to money being recovered by those entitled. A good job for forensic accounting. Remember that other Texan, R Allen Stanford, was brought to justice by a blogger.

I probably shouldn't say this, given we don't know anything at all about this family other than they are distant relatives; but, if the blood lines carry thru, I"m sure they have thoughts of money on their minds too.

Guess we'll see soon enough.

Cause one would think that if they had ANY feelings for Casey, they would have been in court supporting Cindy and George???

Wonder if Cindy and George will be moving to Texas soon too. *rolling eyes*

Maybe she should just share time at each of the jurors homes till she gets pregnant.

Fantastic idea. The jurors can have her babysit for them.

I bet ICA's family does not believe she did anything. Maybe that is why she was invited to come to TX. I doubt that is true, I doubt ICA will ever tell her parents or anyone what really happened and she may just stay in Orlando and continue her partying ways. Let's just hope she leaves Florida and takes her family with her. I say that because I live in FL and I am tired of her and having to pay for the freak show.

This jury decision is disgusting but they didn't have a death qualified jury and they selected liberals ( they can tell by their votor reg). I suspect the SA thought that there was enough to convince even a liberal...apparently not.

I heard many say they were not for the death penalty. No good liberal is going to convict if they think the person would get death...God Forbid!!

A little bit of an over generalization. I'm a unapologetic liberal (duh I live in California) but I have no problem with the DP, when it's applied in appropriate cases.

Had I been on the jury I would have had no problem giving Casey the DP.

She will never be able to mingle in down in Texas. Men aren't that stupid here either. She'll never be able to find a date unless it's with some dopehead. Casey in Houston, hah. Guess she has to still be fairly close to the coast.

She's an idiot if she goes to Texas. People are gun toters there. She ought to go to California or NYC (ug my state) because otherwise she isn't going to last a week without getting her head blown off.

If I were her I'd go to Europe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back