Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She isn't coming to Texas. As big as Texas is, she couldn't hide here.

Thank you!! Everything you said. I have seen a few posts about "it's all the liberals fault", and that hurt, because even if I am liberal, I believe in justice and I believe she is guilty. Plus, it is dang hard to be a liberal in Texas anyways, lol!

It's easier here in Austin... :seeya:

I agree though...I'm a definite hardcore liberal and would have given ICA the DP because of two words: duct tape

You know maybe it is a really good idea that Casey comes to Texas. We don't put up with crap in this state. Let her screw up again and she will find herself sitting on death row with people like her.....like Darlie Routier! Can't wait to see how she likes Texas!

I am a true-blue, card carrying liberal. I am as liberal as they come (my father likes to joke around about me being a commie)-except when it comes to anyone who harms an animal or innocent person. I fully believe that Casey should have gotten murder 1 and I would have NO problem giving her the DP. None whatsoever. I'd probably be in jail if someone ever harmed one of my family members or pets because I would seek justice at whatever cost.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person out there who is a liberal but believes in justice, including the death penalty when the death penalty is warranted (and IMO-it was in this case). In fact, I have some very conservative friends who are very anti-death penalty. I would hope that this jury was able to make up their minds based on the facts shown in this case. I don't think that was what they did, but I also don't think that they arrived at their decision based on their social politics. :twocents:

Ditto! I'm just an old peace 'n love hippie, but I also believe in justice. I had no problem with ICA getting the death penalty.

It's easier here in Austin... :seeya:

I agree though...I'm a definite hardcore liberal and would have given ICA the DP because of two words: duct tape

Duct tape, the car trunk and the chloroform searches were what convinced me that she needed to get the death penalty. All of those things scream premeditation to me.

There are a lot of Americans who live in Costa Rica. I'm sure the news about this trial has been featured there too. I seriously doubt that she could live peacefully in almost any country that gets western media.

What she is being sentenced for tomorrow is the 4 counts of lying to LE. Does anyone know what sentence she was given for the check fraud charges??? I never heard....all I remember is she could have got up to 60 years.

Nope, nope, and nope. I just don't see Casey going to any family member - especially to Texas. Lots of great bars there though!

My theory is that she will be whisked off via a private jet right here to the West Coast. Los Angeles is the hub for "celebrities" and she will fit in just fine with all the dysfunctional people there (no offense to those who live in Los Angeles - I used to). Trust me, Manson could walk down the boulevards in LA and get high fives all around. Casey will fit right in!

Geraldo will call up one of his cronies and set her up in some swank shack, while he preps to get the first interview. I thought New York might be an option, but I think that's just too close for comfort.

No - I think she's coming my way and I don't like it. But that's how I see this playing out.

My opinion only.

Thanks,

Mel

Well, I said earlier, hook her up with Howard Stern - let him take care of her and her future earnings like he did for Anna Nicole.

Well once she can go where she wants, I really believe it will be Costa Rica, wasn't that where she said her and her Mom were going to go when this was over? Told in her jail letter to inmate pen pal.

That's better...let her and her family tree go hide out in CR...

We do have that here, however I doubt anyone there is related to Casey.
The King Ranch 825000 acres located in south Texas between Corpus Christi and Houston...it's bigger than the state of Rhode Island and its own zip code.:crazy:

Yes and there are huge ranches out in far West Texas but little Miss Casey would never last there. Rough and barren country. If something happened to her they would never find her.No hot body contest, no Fusions and all the fun filled life she is used to and wants.

Now wait a minute, there is an idea?

Well, I said earlier, hook her up with Howard Stern - let him take care of her and her future earnings like he did for Anna Nicole.

She'd make a good girlfriend for Drew Peterson. He likes 'em young, and she's going to be looking for a sugar daddy :floorlaugh:

On second thought Mexico sounds just about right, they will treat her just fine down there. She could die her hair and inquire about a job in one of the drug cartels.

Well Houston will be waiting on her:) All my dreams have come true, Shes coming to me!! Come on down Casey, Well ALL will be waiting!!!

i don't buy it - if it were true, why would you want people to know she'll be living with you? how safe is that? no one in their right mind would welcome that kind of attention and potential anger from the public. it's not true, it's probably someone from the defense trying to help casey out by creating another diversion as to her whereabouts.

I don't buy it either. Did this relative call Tim Miller or did someone just call and tell him this? Either way,I don't quite understand why Tim Miller would be contacted about this.:waitasec:

OMG! this has to be a joke! Who would offer to put her up? Sorry, not making fun of the post, just in SHOCK again. She'll start on ruining another families life! Like ICA would want to stay with family anyway. I'm sure she'll find the first semi-attractive Man and shack up with him and move on and on to other men. To bad she can't be sterilized before leaving the jail.

Yet ANOTHER looking for their 15 minutes of shame.....err.....I mean fame.

All she needs are a FEW people to like her/sympathize with her, and then she can make up the rest. Once she uses the few real people to her satisfaction, she'll move on. While I think the vast majority of people would want nothing to do with her, there are still people out there that think she is innocent, or think George did it, or think that she was a single mom who lost her baby in a tragic accident... She's manipulative, and her lies have gotten her this far--- she could feasibly fit in anywhere.

All she needs are a FEW people to like her/sympathize with her, and then she can make up the rest. Once she uses the few real people to her satisfaction, she'll move on. While I think the vast majority of people would want nothing to do with her, there are still people out there that think she is innocent, or think George did it, or think that she was a single mom who lost her baby in a tragic accident... She's manipulative, and her lies have gotten her this far--- she could feasibly fit in anywhere.

bbm, at least 12 i can think of ;)

The best remedy, IMO, would be to send her TO IRAQ or IRAN, or North Korea. It would make me feel a little better about her release!

:banghead:Oh Casey is going to love the clubs we have here in Houston! I'm sure there are some hot body contests she can enter here. Us Texans will be waiting for her arrival. Maybe some of us should go to the airport to welcome her to Texas!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954
Back