Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I said earlier, hook her up with Howard Stern - let him take care of her and her future earnings like he did for Anna Nicole.

Which just reminded me. She'll actually get an interview with the other Howard Stern like she predicted, don't you think?

Oh, yeah...just try to fit in in Texas, KC. I'm from Texas and it's true, we don't play, unless we're playing football.

From the middle of Texas to the farthest west tip in El Paso, just about 800 miles of dry, desolate (but beautiful) desert.

It is my opinion that she killed Caylee willfully. And with that temper of hers, she will kill again. Mark my words.

I don't want anyone else to die. But if she does kill again or try to, I hope it's in Texas.

Aqua

Which just reminded me. She'll actually get an interview with the other Howard Stern like she predicted, don't you think?

I really hope not. I do believe that she'll get an interview with Baez' buddy Geraldo (which will give me reason number 999 to continue avoiding Geraldo's media appearances).

I'd like to propose the title of this thread be changed to "Houston, We Have a Problem"

One thing about Texas, fer shure...

Ya don't break the Law in Texas.

All she needs are a FEW people to like her/sympathize with her, and then she can make up the rest. Once she uses the few real people to her satisfaction, she'll move on. While I think the vast majority of people would want nothing to do with her, there are still people out there that think she is innocent, or think George did it, or think that she was a single mom who lost her baby in a tragic accident... She's manipulative, and her lies have gotten her this far--- she could feasibly fit in anywhere.

During one document dump I think I stopped reading at the 3rd drooling love letter from a stranger. There were plenty more. You're absolutely right.

To bad she did not live in Texas when she killed Caylee, they are not scared of the death penalty down there.

If it would have happened in Texas there is no way she wouldn't have been found guilty of first degree murder.

I thought she couldn't leave FL because she is a convicted felon?

Good point. She was told when convicted on her six felony counts, she would be on parole for a year after being released. I'm sure that still applies. Of course, even convicted felons on parole can have their paroles transferred to another jurisdiction in another state, it happens all the time.

Texas would be a good place for her, though. Texas doesn't mess around.

I love Texas. :seeya:

So, it looks like it's Pasadena.

Thank God for me, my grandchildren and their pets on the northwest side.
Sorry for the rest of you.

Get under the bus George, we knew it was coming.

So, it looks like it's Pasadena.

Thank God for me, my grandchildren and their pets on the northwest side.
Sorry for the rest of you.

Get under the bus George, we knew it was coming.

So we know the person writing the book is Jim L. Right?

Because of her felony charges, will she be allowed to leave the state of Florida any time soon?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back