Loud music,screams and the mystery woman at mansion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Rebecca even pick up Nina at the airport? There are cabs and no worries about money.

I do also find all those texts/calls by Nina odd ... was she questioning Rebecca, asking for rides, warning her, finding out her schedule? If someone was calling me late at night questioning, I'm afraid I'd go ballistic especially given the circumstances. I think Nina should answer these questions. I wonder if Rebecca said anything to her sister about all this.

I'm not sure why Rebecca would look like a gold digger but Dina wouldn't have when she started dating Jonah. That would probably be the pot calling the kettle black. And, I'm not even gonna mention botox or plastic surgery :(

I think Rebecca was a thoughtful person and figured she would help out with the chauffeuring of JS' relatives/friends to and from hospital/mansions since she was not allowed to visit Max at the hospital.

We know that DS must not have liked Rebecca at all and that's an understatement since she never ever contacted Rebecca even after her son Max's accident. So Dina had her sister Nina do the dirty work for her.

I agree it is very very odd that Nina would start texting Rebecca continuously at around 10pm till midnight Monday night 7/11 of Max's accident, and then only made ONE text on Tuesday night - night when Rebecca suspiciously dies.

Rebecca had picked Nina up at the airport around 4pm earlier Monday 7/11 and shuttled her to her destination(s) - hospital, Dina's mansion. Nina couldn't ask her questions earlier but had to wait until 10pm?

It would not have been odd had Nina texted Rebecca earlier in the day, like right after she visited Max at the hospital but late at night near midnight when people are most tired and ready for bed? Very inconsiderate. Couldn't Nina have waited until the next morning to ask Rebecca questions?

Apparently not as Nina does not contact Rebecca the entire day of 7/12 until 10:41pm - and Nina's text about going over to ask about Max is the last text Rebecca ever received that day right before Rebecca's death.

Nina's actions are very suspicious.

I agree also about the bias against Rebecca being called a golddigger when Dina or any other woman in Jonah's life could also be called golddiggers as well. Often people are blinded to their own flaws and are better at pointing fingers at others.

Do I see an easel in the Sunroom? Was DS an artist too? If so, what kind of paint did she use, .... have around the house?

Good catch. I am not sure if these photos are taken when
DS actually owned the house. Realtors keep these photos up for ages.

..unfortunately he'll be around for a few more years.

http://www.eastcountymagazine.org/node/3503

June 9, 2010 (San Diego) – By a solid 56.8% margin, Sheriff Bill Gore won reelection to another four year term.

Was JS a contributor to his campaign? That should be a matter of public record.

Was JS a contributor to things like fundraising efforts for police pensions, etc.? That should also be a matter of public record.

..thinking about the 'loud music' heard the night of the murder..

..if LE is attributing the scream heard to kids over on the beach--the music could have come from the beach as well.

..looking at the police reports "mrs. holmes" has posted-----LE is called over a 'noise disturbance'......if i were rebecca, i wouldn't risk blasting music to the point where neighbours could hear it at 1 a.m.and later.. ( and possibly call LE over the 'noise'..)

..same with the murderer----they would prefer quiet--( to do what they're doing, rather than noise to drown it out, and perhaps direct un-wanted attention to themselves.)

--whack rebecca over the head with something ( possibly that solid rubber dog toy--that LE failed to take on their S/W )-- causing those 4 subgaleal hemorrages ( that dr.weicht says are indicitive of blunt force trauma )----and then for good measure, stuff a t-shirt in her mouth to gag her/prevent her from crying out.

(totally missed this thread before tonight)

in my opinion, there is no way you'd hear music from the beach and think it was coming from the house. It's quite a walk from the street to the water, and there's a rock sea wall at the sand/sidewalk.... (I am waiting on having a knee replacement, and couldn't walk on the sand to the water's edge with my daughter when we snooping a couple of weeks ago.)

Distance wise, I live pretty close to the same distance to the water where I live and I can't hear what is going on at the beach....But I'd hear a scream in my neighborhood at night if my windows were open.

I just can't imagine a scream being heard by only one person in that neighborhood at that time of night....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member