Loud music,screams and the mystery woman at mansion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video at the site about the phone calls:
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15538406/family-releases-200-pages-of-zahau-phone-records

It says Jonah did leave the voice mail for Rebecca that night, as most of us thought. Why did LE lie about that?

I could be wrong, but I just thought LE didn't want to say who it was? Trust me, I don't trust LE on this case one bit.

Also, I noticed that the last sentence of that article says that RZ has a teenage sister and brother, I never heard about a brother before, is this true?

The bills also included logs for two other cell phone numbers linked to Zahau's AT&T wireless plan, which were cell phones used by her teenage sister and brother.

I could be wrong, but I just thought LE didn't want to say who it was? Trust me, I don't trust LE on this case one bit.

Also, I noticed that the last sentence of that article says that RZ has a teenage sister and brother, I never heard about a brother before, is this true?

That's a good point that they didn't want to say who it was.

Hey everyone I have posted a few times on this case prior to it being ruled a suicide .I was wondering about something that was rumoured about it previous threads about thier being loud music playing the night she would have taken her life or been murdured Iam curious if it was ever confirmed that yes thier was infact loud music playing and also what kind of music as I think we can all relate to being down,depressed,grieving and having a few songs that you turn too when your feeling that way .I guess my thinking is maybe if she was blaring the music and it was you know sad music i know we would all have a different deffenition of what is sad and what is happy but if she was listening to loud music of stuff that one would consider sad it might be looked at as more evidence as to her being more overcome with the loss of max and then taking her life.. But as i stated was it even confirmed there was loud music being played late that night.

If I am not mistaken, I believe it was stated that AS had a polygraph administered and they (LE) was satisfied that he was telling the truth. At least that is what I got out of it in the PC. BTW, those were not the exact words spoken. Since the polygraph was deemed to be 'inconclusive', then WTH was LE thinking being satisfied that the very person that found Rebecca's body was telling the truth????? That stinks to high heaven to me. No LE I know of would have taken 'inconclusive' results of a polygraph as the truth.

Is it possible that AS dressed as a woman later that night and went back to the main house? This is pure speculation, so please take it as such.

I think this was a murder and should be treated as one. Investigate, please. A new set of eyes as well as a new thought process is needed, IMO.

MOO

It's just plain weird imo how LE seems to have bent over backwards to avoid even having to consider the Shacknai clan as anything more than (truthful) witnesses. They were never called - nor treated, so far as I can tell - as either "persons of interest" or potential suspects. It has to be a first when the lover is not even considered a "person of interest" in an odd death. Add in all the mystery over the unusual death of the lover's son, and there's no way he should not have been considered and put to the tests a POI would normally be subject to.......

There were 6 children in the Zahau family. Somewhere I read that RZ wouldn't be around to share memories when her younger brother and sister get married, so I assume the other sibling not mentioned so far must be married.

And you can leave your windows open year round on Coronado. The weather there is as close to perfect as weather gets anywhere on our fair planet. Coronado is a breathtakingly lovely place. I have many fond memories from my youth. :)
Thanks greenpalm. Just viewing it from Google map I could see how amazing and beautiful it is. It looked close to paradise.

It doesn't appear to be this neighbor.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/a...icis-ceo-womans-death-reported-san-diego.html

Jeff Alison, a neighbor who lives two doors from the Ocean Boulevard house, said the house was blocked off with yellow crime tape Wednesday afternoon as investigators combed the property.

Alison said police detectives told him they were investigating a death and asked whether he had seen or heard anything unusual at the property. He told police he had not.

I thought that one of the press asked if the message was left by Jonah and the person talking said 'no, it was left by someone close to Rebecca'. I thought at the time who would be closer to Rebecca, outside her family, then Jonah?

I thought that one of the press asked if the message was left by Jonah and the person talking said 'no, it was left by someone close to Rebecca'. I thought at the time who would be closer to Rebecca, outside her family, then Jonah?

Oh, ok, I didn't listen to the questions after the PC, as I can never hear the questions very well, and the answers don't always reflect the question...did I explain that right? So thank you for the explanation.

I guess my thinking is maybe if she was blaring the music and it was you know sad music i know we would all have a different deffenition of what is sad and what is happy but if she was listening to loud music of stuff that one would consider sad it might be looked at as more evidence as to her being more overcome with the loss of max and then taking her life..

You have a good point here, the type of music would be interesting to know. Although there is some harder, hateful type music I could also see being played if you were depressed. But nothing I've seen shows the PD confirming the music complaint.

I think the request by Nina is odd.

RZ supposedly picked her up from the airport, shouldn't she have asked her questions then?

On top of that, there's nothing to indicate she knew RZ before then + her sister seems to openly hate RZ, which had to make any discussion between Nina and RZ a bit awkward, to say the least--and you're going to text RZ late at night and ask to come over and chat? Really?

And maybe I'm a wuss but if my nephew had fallen to what was essentially his death in that house I'm not sure I'd be able to go over there.

I wouldn't have responded either if I were RZ, alive or not. She had to be tired of explaining over and over again what happened and reliving that morning and (probably) feeling judged by people for not having kept a closer eye on him or whatnot. The last person I would have wanted to deal with at that point was my bf's ex's sister.

Yet, if Nina was staying down the street at Dina's, it wouldn't take too long for her to go down to the mansion if she decided to follow up her text with a visit.

And it could be the wording of the author, but if I thought I made a call at 9:30 but someone's cell showed it as 10:41, I wouldn't have "questioned" the time stamp. l would assume I must have been tired or lost track of time and was wrong.

Well, unless there was some reason I wanted people to think it was earlier...

idk maybe it's nothing. But asking to go over late at night for a chat is not something I'd do, that's for sure.

That said, I'm not sure I see either Dina or Nina being able to pull this off on their own as long as RZ was conscious.

And geez I hope if someone heard a scream for help at 11pm they'd call PD right away and not wait til the next day!

..thinking about the 'loud music' heard the night of the murder..

..if LE is attributing the scream heard to kids over on the beach--the music could have come from the beach as well.

..looking at the police reports "mrs. holmes" has posted-----LE is called over a 'noise disturbance'......if i were rebecca, i wouldn't risk blasting music to the point where neighbours could hear it at 1 a.m.and later.. ( and possibly call LE over the 'noise'..)

..same with the murderer----they would prefer quiet--( to do what they're doing, rather than noise to drown it out, and perhaps direct un-wanted attention to themselves.)

--whack rebecca over the head with something ( possibly that solid rubber dog toy--that LE failed to take on their S/W )-- causing those 4 subgaleal hemorrages ( that dr.weicht says are indicitive of blunt force trauma )----and then for good measure, stuff a t-shirt in her mouth to gag her/prevent her from crying out.

--whack rebecca over the head with something ( possibly that solid rubber dog toy--that LE failed to take on their S/W )-- causing those 4 subgaleal hemorrages ( that dr.weicht says are indicitive of blunt force trauma )----and then for good measure, stuff a t-shirt in her mouth to gag her/prevent her from crying out.

I would imagine the impression on RZ's head caused by blunt force might be traceable to the object that caused the injury. I would think the object that caused the injury might have traces of evidence (i.e.) dna, blood etc. I imagine the object that caused the injury could be ruled out by Dr. Weicht...I don't mean to be outlandish, but is there any remote possibility that RZ's blunt force trauma to the head could possibly be the result of the broken teak table's leg? I would imagine the broken teak leg would have been thoroughly analyzed for any traces of evidence.

I would imagine the impression on RZ's head caused by blunt force might be traceable to the object that caused the injury. I would think the object that caused the injury might have traces of evidence (i.e.) dna, blood etc. I imagine the object that caused the injury could be ruled out by Dr. Weicht...I don't mean to be outlandish, but is there any remote possibility that RZ's blunt force trauma to the head could possibly be the result of the broken teak table's leg? I would imagine the broken teak leg would have been thoroughly analyzed for any traces of evidence.

I've always thought the leg would have been a good candidate. It really should have been tested!

You have a good point here, the type of music would be interesting to know. Although there is some harder, hateful type music I could also see being played if you were depressed. But nothing I've seen shows the PD confirming the music complaint.

RZ supposedly picked her up from the airport, shouldn't she have asked her questions then?

On top of that, there's nothing to indicate she knew RZ before then + her sister seems to openly hate RZ, which had to make any discussion between Nina and RZ a bit awkward, to say the least--and you're going to text RZ late at night and ask to come over and chat? Really?

And maybe I'm a wuss but if my nephew had fallen to what was essentially his death in that house I'm not sure I'd be able to go over there.

I wouldn't have responded either if I were RZ, alive or not. She had to be tired of explaining over and over again what happened and reliving that morning and (probably) feeling judged by people for not having kept a closer eye on him or whatnot. The last person I would have wanted to deal with at that point was my bf's ex's sister.

Yet, if Nina was staying down the street at Dina's, it wouldn't take too long for her to go down to the mansion if she decided to follow up her text with a visit.

And it could be the wording of the author, but if I thought I made a call at 9:30 but someone's cell showed it as 10:41, I wouldn't have "questioned" the time stamp. l would assume I must have been tired or lost track of time and was wrong.

idk maybe it's nothing. But asking to go over late at night for a chat is not something I'd do, that's for sure.

That said, I'm not sure I see either Dina or Nina being able to pull this off on their own as long as RZ was conscious.

And geez I hope if someone heard a scream for help at 11pm they'd call PD right away and not wait til the next day!

This is my speculation:

I see Max's accident as the snowball that caused the violent avalanche to RZ. Dina and Nina already held contempt and deep resentment towards RZ for stealing Dina's husband. I've read that Dina had an investigator dig into RZ's background and draw up the so-called golddigging tendencies of RZ when it was found she shoplifted sometime in 2010.

The nail that sealed RZ's coffin was when Dr. Peterson asserted prematurely and erroneously to JS and Dina that Max may have suffocated. Immediately Dina's hatred towards RZ turns to rage - vengeful rage. She returns home on 7/12/2011 at 6am and stays until 6pm, complaining to her sister Nina about the fake-breasted, golddigging, shoplifting good-for-nothing except as eye-candy RZ who now fatally wounded her one and only son Max. To calm themselves, Dina and Nina most likely drank alcohol. Their binge-drinking turns their erratic hateful fits of verbal insults of RZ to fantasizing about ways to kill the son-murdering RZ. After all, it's Dina's right as a mother to avenge her brain-dead son, no?

So in my mind there was no sensible reason for Nina to text RZ at 10:41pm on 7/12/2011 to ask (politely) if she can go over to the mansion to "chat" with RZ about Max except to confront and browbeat RZ. For one, it's near 11pm - very inconsiderate - for another, what's there to ask?

All that would result in the meet up between Nina and RZ would be a heated verbal confrontation, at best; at worst, physical violence resulting in a rage-induced, vengeful murder.

Did anyone else notice that there seems to be a pattern with Nina going crazy around 10pm?

On 7/11/2011, RZ's phone records show Nina seemed to get crazy and started texting RZ at: 9:52pm (1min, incoming), 9:52 (1m, outgoing), 9:53 (1m, out) 9:53 (1m, in). RZ called Nina on phone 10:02pm (2m). Then Nina started texting AGAIN at 10:53pm (in), 10:55 (out), and 10:57pm (in).

Then on 7/12/2011, Nina makes only that ONE text message at 10:41pm to meet up with RZ at JS' mansion the night of RZ's suspicious death, and when RZ never returned her text, Nina went to sleep?!

Come on, the crazy come-alive-at-night Nina? So I am positive that if Nina wanted answers from RZ and RZ did not reply to her text, Nina would have RACED FURIOUSLY to RZ's doorsteps, demanding them. Dina's mansion is only about 2 minute drive to Shacknai's mansion. Most likely Dina called Nina and asked her what she should do at that time of 11pm, and then the two agreed that Nina should confront RZ face-to-face. So Nina drove over to RZ, arriving at about 11:15-30pm. Screams were heard at 11:30pm by neighbors.

It was Nina's spitfire confrontation of RZ that caused an avalanche of violence to RZ.

Adam became the co-conspirator. Adam, heard the confrontation and ran from guesthouse to main house to witness the physical and verbal commotion. After being in the hospital and seeing his 6 y.o. brain-dead nephew tied up to tubes on a respirator with next-to-zero chance of survival, was angered at RZ for her negligence, and if Dr. Peterson was correct, RZ killed his nephew! He saw Nina's angry tirade and heartless interrogation of RZ at the mansion at around 11:30pm of 7/12/2011 as justified. Situation went out of control with RZ denying wrongdoing and claiming she "saved Max". That's why Adam and Nina painted the sarcastic message on the bedroom door: SHE SAVED HIM CAN HE SAVE HER

Why would Rebecca even pick up Nina at the airport? There are cabs and no worries about money.

I do also find all those texts/calls by Nina odd ... was she questioning Rebecca, asking for rides, warning her, finding out her schedule? If someone was calling me late at night questioning, I'm afraid I'd go ballistic especially given the circumstances. I think Nina should answer these questions. I wonder if Rebecca said anything to her sister about all this.

I'm not sure why Rebecca would look like a gold digger but Dina wouldn't have when she started dating Jonah. That would probably be the pot calling the kettle black. And, I'm not even gonna mention botox or plastic surgery :(

Could have been NR/AS. However, JS involved or infomed that night---- if he truley did not respond to AS odd death notice text- then he already knew what had happened. The normal behavior would have been to call back immediately, jump in your car and rush home to the crime scene. By not responding, he gave himself away....he already knew what had happened to RZ.

I agree something happened at that time. If RZ saw NR text, she would have called her sister to tell her that DS twin was harrassing her. Since she sent no further texts, calls, etc... something happened. Then you add in report of a unidentified woman seen on mansion lawn plus neighbor hears woman screaming for help and it tells you something happened!

I've always thought the leg would have been a good candidate. It really should have been tested!

A lot of things should have been done, such as try to retrieve the voice mail from AT&T server right away, re-enactment attempt, psychological autopsy, repeat polygraph of AS since it was inconclusive, polygraphs of other people, etc, etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129