LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's strange that he keeps repeating this over and over again. I thought initially that perhaps he hadn't understood the whole Mitocondrial DNA business but surely, he must be informed now? What on earth could he be basing it on? We've been speculating about all kinds of things but he has been saying this now for quite some time! :confused:

I keep remembering that an FBI agent recently said that if Leonard Padilla said it, he'd take it as true - does anyone else remember hearing that, too??? So if THAT'S the case... :eek::eek::eek:

K - I found it:
go here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2787243&highlight=padilla+fbi#post2787243

FBI agent big wig, JOE TRIMARCO, sticks up for Padilla's statements, so what does that mean???
:eek::eek::eek:

Leonard P. is one of the only "humorous" aspects of this entire insanity. He is funny and far-fetched and ever the clever bounty hunter, and as much as everyone else despises him, I am a big fan for the "break" in the sorrow of the entire thing that he provides us with. He is a funny man...:crazy:

That has bothered the crap out of me ever since I heard that interview. Why on earth would you be laughing about the smell of decomp of your neice ?
I can assure you, I would be VERY somber.

I got the impression it was nervous almost apologetic laughter. It certainly didn't seem like he thought it was a funny thing in any way.

Leonard P. is one of the only "humorous" aspects of this entire insanity. He is funny and far-fetched and ever the clever bounty hunter, and as much as everyone else despises him, I am a big fan for the "break" in the sorrow of the entire thing that he provides us with. He is a funny man...:crazy:
I find him endlessly refreshing in this whole thing. He seems real to me.

I might find LP to be entertaining if he wasn't harming the reputation of innocent people and labeling poor deceased Caylee as a product of incest for no good reason other than to keep himself in the media. How many people are now convinced that Lee is Caylee's father simply because LP hinted at it - as if he'd have any way of knowing. It's shameful behavior on his part and on NG's part for continually giving him a venue in which to spout his nonsense. I hope Lee sues his socks off.

I might find LP to be entertaining at least if he wasn't harming the reputation of innocent people and labeling poor deceased Caylee as a product of incest for no good reason other than to keep himself in the media. How many people are now convinced that Lee is Caylee's father simply because LP hinted at it - as if he'd have any way of knowing. It's shameful behavior on his part and on NG's part for continually giving him a venue in which to spout his nonsense. I hope Lee sues his socks off.

How do we know that his woman on the inside was not told such a thing by Casey? and she told him? or who knows what kind of listening devices they have at their disposal and maybe heard it with his own ears? There is no way for US to know. But one thing that I do know is that he has been saying this for some time now, and it has not been denied once by the Anthony family et al...

It means he is not wrong as often as we may think...:)

......said it before and will keep repeating this
Lp does not get his leaks from the local LE...
.....LP gets his info from his FBI associates.....
He will never leak anything that would jeopardize this case.
He will never be sued....he is too smart to get his azz in a sling.

ok..JMO

The Anthony's read here. Obviously they know the rumor is out there.

I might find LP to be entertaining if he wasn't harming the reputation of innocent people and labeling poor deceased Caylee as a product of incest for no good reason other than to keep himself in the media. How many people are now convinced that Lee is Caylee's father simply because LP hinted at it - as if he'd have any way of knowing. It's shameful behavior on his part and on NG's part for continually giving him a venue in which to spout his nonsense. I hope Lee sues his socks off.

Chilly, if Caylee is a product of her mom and her 'uncle-dad' that does not diminish the spirit of that precious little girl.
Tell me how it harms her memory.
Nothing that could be said will do anything to change how the world sees that little innocent angel.

How do we know that his woman on the inside was not told such a thing by Casey? and she told him? or who knows what kind of listening devices they have at their disposal and maybe heard it with his own ears? There is no way for US to know. But one thing that I do know is that he has been saying this for some time now, and it has not been denied once by the Anthony family et al...

There have been a lot of rumors that the Anthony's haven't commented on. I really doubt that Casey would have told a stranger that Lee is Caylee's father, and even if she did, since when do we believe Casey? If LP has a listening device planted inside the Anthony home, he's in violation of all kinds of laws. Lastly, even if this disgusting story is true, and I don't believe for a minute that it is, it's not LP's story to tell. I still say shame on him.

Chilly, if Caylee is a product of her mom and her 'uncle-dad' that does not diminish the spirit of that precious little girl.
Tell me how it harms her memory.
Nothing that could be said will do anything to change how the world sees that little innocent angel.

I believe it does harm her memory in the way that she'll be remembered. She's already going to be the little girl who was murdered by her uncaring mother and wasn't reported missing for 31 days. That's sad enough. We don't need to add that she was a product of a disgusting union between her mother and her uncle, especially when it's all a product of one man's sick imagination.

:clap::clap::clap:
SNIPPED: "...if Caylee is a product of her mom and her 'uncle-dad' that does not diminish the spirit of that precious little girl.
Tell me how it harms her memory. Nothing that could be said will do anything to change how the world sees that little innocent angel.

Perhaps it bodes poorly for Lee (whose fiance supposedly is now no longer his fiance...anyone else see this???) and/or Casey, but not for Caylee - she was always the innocent in all of this, who simply needed those around her to stick up for her. End of story there.

I believe JG gave him the DNA results on KC & Caylee then he got LA's DNA off something in the motor home because LA hung out there with them all time.
All it would take is a coke can, a cigarette, even straw he drank with and presto, you have his DNA.

I believe it does harm her memory in the way that she'll be remembered. She's already going to be the little girl who was murdered by her uncaring mother and wasn't reported missing for 31 days. That's sad enough. We don't need to add that she was a product of a disgusting union between her mother and her uncle, especially when it's all a product of one man's sick imagination.

I don't feel it makes a bit of difference in that precious child's memory. Who in their right mind would blame a child?

:clap::clap::clap:
I believe JG gave him the DNA results on KC & Caylee then he got LA's DNA off something in the motor home because LA hung out there with them all time.
All it would take is a coke can, a cigarette, even straw he drank with and presto, you have his DNA.

that and an FBI connection for having the tests run, eh????
looking more and more like what we initially didn't want to think about could be true...
:eek:

I don't feel it makes a bit of difference in that precious child's memory. Who in their right mind would blame a child?

I didn't say anything about blaming Caylee. I'm saying if it's not true, and there is absolutely no reason to think it is, that she doesn't need the rumor attached to her memory.

Exactly! That's why the part about LA doesn't make sense, to me. The mtDNA in the hair of all the females would be exactly the same. If there's a death ring, you look for the one who isn't accounted for. Wouldn't have anything to do with the paternal DNA.

You can even use mtDNA to find out where your family REALLY came from, if you want. That's pretty entertaining. :)

Not just all the females...all females and males in the line directly from Cindy's great great great grandmother...etc. So, Cindy and her brother Rick and any other siblings have the same mtDNA. And Lee and Casey and Caylee would all have the same mtDNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214