LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are people out there willingly getting sexually intimate with their siblings with no past of abuse? :sick:

If CA has a mental disorder, I think it's entirely possible for her to put the moves on her own brother(SICK). There is one picture I saw of Caylee sitting on LA lap and I thought to myself she looks exactly like him....I hope thats not the case and it probbaly isn't but you never know what's possible with these people. Nothing would shock me anymore really.

I think LP was just thinking out loud. Perhaps it was his way of getting someone to tell who Caylee's father is. I think he's curious about that--has mentioned it in some of his theories--and he likes to think he knows how to get people to talk. Sadly,this is just taking everyone away from the real facts of this case.

I don't know what to think,but brother and sisters can have perfectly healthy baby's. and couples that are not related can have children with a multitude of health issues. I am not ready to think that Lee is the father.

LP is not stupid...he knows exactly what he's saying. He either has info that's pretty solid or he is trying to force the Anthony family to go over the edge, hopefully causing the truth to spill out. Personally, I think he has info.....

If CA has a mental disorder, I think it's entirely possible for her to put the moves on her own brother(SICK). There is one picture I saw of Caylee sitting on LA lap and I thought to myself she looks exactly like him....I hope thats not the case and it probbaly isn't but you never know what's possible with these people. Nothing would shock me anymore really.

My nephew looks exactly like me and I'm a girl :)
But you're right I wouldn't put anything past her and them all

MauryPovichPaternityTest.jpg

LP is not stupid...he knows exactly what he's saying. He either has info that's pretty solid or he is trying to force the Anthony family to go over the edge, hopefully causing the truth to spill out. Personally, I think he has info.....

interesting, really wish we knew more!

Maybe he said this to try and force them to tell who the Father is???????????

Or.....just maybe they found DNA in that car that did not match Caylee or Casey..and in a rounds of about way, are trying to get the family to come forward to give samples of their own dna...:D

Padilla felt that JP was the father in one of his interviews. All Padilla was doing when interviewed was post a question ...

I'm trying to understand what you mean, by saying what he said or posing his question he still put they idea out there purposefully, I'm wondering what his reasons are

I HAVE SERIOUS SERIOUS ISSUES WITH MR. PADILLA and all the theories he is throwing out on tv interviews

1. The most dangerous thing is that people - including me - believe he has some insight knowledge of things and his views hold sometimes serious consideration. It is very irresponsible on his behalf to go on tv and throw right and left suggestiong about people and events when he has no facts about it.

2. I am still waiting for him to apologise to Amy and Tony, because at the first days he became attached to this story and he believed Caylee was alive he DID photographed these two people as being possible suspects.

3. NOW LAST NIGHT: On Nancy Grace, a reporter had an exclusive interview with Tony and Tony told her that he picked up Casey middle day from Amscot's parking lot. Cayse had groceries with her. Padilla interrupts and says (I am not quoting exact words): OH OH then your reporter needs to go back to Tony and ask him why the witness from Ascot said that she noticed Casey's car abandoned as early as 7 in the morning. Padilla made it seem as if Tony was untruthful with his account of what happened. I FIND PADILLA'S SIMPLISTIC ANALYSIS OF EVENTS VERY DANGEROUS in relation to publicly castin suspicions on people who so far we have no evidence they have been untruthful or uncooperative with LE, or that they had any involvement in this.

One easy explanation confirming Tony was telling the truth: Casey went to Amscot at night, dumped Caylee or whatever in the dumpster, abandoned her car, and returned the next day by foot or taxi, she did some shopping and called Tony to pick her up. Building up her alibi. She was there during the day to shop and she run out of gaz. She wasn't there in dark midnight getting rid of evidence. So returns the next day, do some shopping, and then call boyfriend to serve as a witness to her whereabouts. Is this so difficult for Mr. Padilla to think? After all it is more likely that Caylee dumped any evidence on night not in the morning. And she couldn't exactly excuse why she was at Amscot's late at night calling Tony to pick her up. I think it is dangerous the way Mr. Padilla is behaving cause he makes it seem that he has super insighter info and what he says changes viewer's minds. And I find it very irresponsible the way he insists on throwing suspicions around on people.

4. And if his wild theory that Caylee was the child of Lee and Casey (even if it came in the form of a question it is still a very bad thing to insinuate unless you have some proof) is only based on his basic understanding of DNA, then he should just stop appearing on TV. Lee can easily sue him for such a hurtful insinuation.

Ah now you know old LP would never speak/act before he thought it through.. would he???

<saracasm>

Exactly, it seems like he wants to be known as a BH character, kind of establish his BH niche, ala Dawg Chapman, but he hasn't been right about very much. He's kind of interesting but not entirely effective or accurate. He said that once he got Casey out and she had a hot shower and painted her nails, she'd tell him where Caylee was. Not so much. He said he had some pretty good leads on who had Caylee and that/those persons should just drop her off a drugstore or he'd come after them. Didn't seem to pursue. Never happened. He said he'd let the draw of the reward bring Caylee home, but if that didn't work, he'd start searching for Caylee in 7 days. I'm still counting but I never did see an active Leonard search, did you? He said he'd revoke Caylee's mom's bond. Then he said he wouln't. Then the bond was revoked. He seemed to be throwing some of Casey's friends under the bus at first. But backed off. He's had one theory after another. Dropped, then another. Nothing panned out. He thought Casey was a cute druggy who 'forgot' where she left the baby but would talk to him. He thought his charm and powers of persuasion would save the day and bring Caylee home. They didn't. Then he left. He did get Casey out for a while. Caylee's still missing. Leonard's in California.

If I remember my science correctly (and that is a big if), interbreeding needs to happen several generations before problems show up in the offspring on a regular basis. This is the reason laws were made about not marrying anyone 1 cousin or closer.

I hope this goes away before I do lots of reading on DNA and interbreeding.

I haven't read this whole thread but I think Leonard needs to read up on mitochondrial DNA. It has nothing to do with the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298