Lp going to bail out mc

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The implication last night on NG was that he would only do it if she would tell HIM where Haleigh is and she was found FIRST. Or did I miss that? Sometimes, NG's show sounds like "wawawawawawawawwawawawawaw" when she keeps repeating herself...please correct me if I misheard; otherwise, I'll have nightmares about Misty getting out so she can have her 6 or 7 square meals plus drugs per day while Haleigh is still missing.

What is the purpose of bailing her out if he won't be able to tell anyone what she says to him? That makes no sense at all. If he is going to bail her out and she talks to him which I doubt she will tell him anything...he should do it so he can tell :furious:

BBM:

**My opinion** It is an issue of: tell me where she is and what happened so I can be the hero and center of attention because I physically found her: in turn I will not reveal anything that would make you pay for whatever your criminal part was in her disappearance. In other words: screw over Haleigh getting justice, so he can get attention.

Like I said, "my opinion"...

The implication last night on NG was that he would only do it if she would tell HIM where Haleigh is and she was found FIRST. Or did I miss that? Sometimes, NG's show sounds like "wawawawawawawawwawawawawaw" when she keeps repeating herself...please correct me if I misheard; otherwise, I'll have nightmares about Misty getting out so she can have her 6 or 7 square meals plus drugs per day while Haleigh is still missing.

I heard the same thing pittsburghgirl, it really doesn't make any sense at all. LE is not going to allow him to withhold information on the whereabouts of a missing child. They've put reporters behind bars for not giving up their sources. I would imagine that bounty hunters do not have sovereign immunity.

If LP does bond her out, for me he will join Gloria Allred on TOP of the list of the most blatant media chasing, attention seeking, "hey look at me" ers in the world. Pitiful.
Well put. I was reading all the posts and trying very hard to keep Kimster's gentle reminder in mind :angel:. If I remember correctly, it was LP's nephew Tony who actually ponied up the loot for Casey's release, LP was just competing for centre ring.

Those first couple days in jail, dopesick, and in a self-hypnosis induced state makes getting out your top priority, h3ll, your ONLY priority. Even if the county is romper room compared to the pen, it is still very high on the <<yuck>> scale. I have posted here and on me site that you are only dopesick for 5 days, tops, with the 3rd day being pretty much the high watermark of misery. I am being honest BUT I am also trying to encourage the still suffering addict with those words. It is weeks, months,or even years before you are thinking right.

She is so young, so screwed up, and in soooo much trouble, jail is the best place for her at the moment. ANYONE who tries to get her out right now does not have anyone's best interest in mind, just filthy lucre. It is never too late to turn your life around and try to live as your creator wants it. Even when facing a life sentence it is never too late to do the right thing. I have a lot of terrible things to make up for and that takes time. I would not trade everything for just the notion I got that little girl out of jail for a wretched comedy, I mean reality show. How some folks can look at themselves in the mirror is beyond me. And that is coming from someone who has at least a decade of amends ahead.

Cool. I actually posted without stating what me and me cat said about LP when the 'news' first broke. I guess I like being a member more than the scorn & rancor I have for certain media prostitutes. (Is the 'wh' word off limits?) Thanks for reading this.

If I remember correctly, it was LP's nephew Tony who actually ponied up the loot for Casey's release, LP was just competing for centre ring.

IIRC, LP puts out the "loot" to TP and then TP gets the appropriate paperwork to assure the bond and somewhere within there, TP gets paid for his services for all the paperwork.

If LP does bond her out, for me he will join Gloria Allred on TOP of the list of the most blatant media chasing, attention seeking, "hey look at me" ers in the world. Pitiful.
Oh I am not sure anyone can equal Glo.

Well put. I was reading all the posts and trying very hard to keep Kimster's gentle reminder in mind :angel:. If I remember correctly, it was LP's nephew Tony who actually ponied up the loot for Casey's release, LP was just competing for centre ring.

Those first couple days in jail, dopesick, and in a self-hypnosis induced state makes getting out your top priority, h3ll, your ONLY priority. Even if the county is romper room compared to the pen, it is still very high on the <<yuck>> scale. I have posted here and on me site that you are only dopesick for 5 days, tops, with the 3rd day being pretty much the high watermark of misery. I am being honest BUT I am also trying to encourage the still suffering addict with those words. It is weeks, months,or even years before you are thinking right.

She is so young, so screwed up, and in soooo much trouble, jail is the best place for her at the moment. ANYONE who tries to get her out right now goes not have anyone's best interest in mind, just filthy lucre. It is never too late to turn your life around and try to live as your creator wants it. Even when facing a life sentence it is never too late to do the right thing. I have a lot of terrible things to make up for and that takes time. I would not trade everything for just the notion I got that little girl out of jail for a wretched comedy, I mean reality show. How some folks can look at themselves in the mirror is beyond me. And that is coming from someone who has at least a decade of amends ahead.

Cool. I actually posted without stating what me and me cat said about LP when the 'news' first broke. I guess I like being a member more than the scorn & rancor I have for certain media prostitutes. (Is the 'wh' word off limits?) Thanks for reading this.

Bold by me above

I was thinking this last night. She is safe, fed, getting medical care, there is church, a library, a GED program of some kind and she is off the drugs and cigarettes (which are just drugs, too) She could come out of this a lot better off than she went in if people will just let things run their course. Why do I care? Better an educated, counseled, sober Misty on the streets than a drugged up mess. And some day, she will be back on the streets.

I personally don't want LP to meddle in this case at all. I think he and Cobra are parasites for money and fame in another sad case. Misty is showing signs of cracking if they keep her in jail with less and less hope of getting out everyday she may talk eventually. Let LE handle this, IMO.

I don't think LP could give a carp about money myself. He does admit to liking the media. Personally, I think his heart is in the right place. I doubt he will bail her out.

I am concerned misty is getting past the point of talking and telling. The meds must be kicking in...drats! She and rc, both, are on the psych meds....can't keep the drugs away from these two, that's for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back