Lp going to bail out mc

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He likes Florida women?????????????

KittenLaugh3.gif

Out of jail now but he can't promise anything else. A better deal could be made with the SA. Choice - out now until trial and jail time, however long it may be or guaranteed sentence reduction by coming clean with the SA. JMO Misty doesn't see the big picture - she just wants out of jail right NOW. She has no consideration to the future, it is all about now.

That's what I thought she'd do- jump at any chance for bail, just to get out. But on the audio tapes, she tells her family that Robert Fields doesn't want Cobra to bail her out, and she's going to listen to Robert Fields. That surprised me. She says RF is working on getting a bond reduction hearing, and working on bail.

I can tell you that with what LP said on NG show tonight there is no way that RF will want LP in this case at all.....

When she tells us where Haleigh is and we find her I will post her bail....Well if MC knows exactly where she is and tells LP and she is found, there is not a Judge in his right mind that would give her bail..

Then LP was saying how good he is at getting full confessions out of people, well I can tell you Fields sure does not want that, because her goose would really be cooked....

And as far as LP claiming that the media kept calling him asking him to get involved my guess would be that was a phone call from AH cause I highly doubt the rest of the media would seek out a bail bond for MC.

That's what I thought she'd do- jump at any chance for bail, just to get out. But on the audio tapes, she tells her family that Robert Fields doesn't want Cobra to bail her out, and she's going to listen to Robert Fields. That surprised me. She says RF is working on getting a bond reduction hearing, and working on bail.
imo, she said that because rf promised an alternative. if he doesn't come thru, she'll jump at whatever she can get. i just don't think she has the mettle to tough it out.

Honestly - I think Misty's calls alone have really weakened any arguement he has to get her bail reduced. The SA is gonna fight this tooth and nail and Misty saying what she has indicates she is a flight risk for one and a junkie for another thing. On top of that - no one can offer her a place to stay - her family won't have a home once Lindsey moves - no money, no home - not a good chance of bail reduction IMO.

What's she going to do tell LP she or someone else committed murder? Or she knows who did it making her an accessory? Then she goes back to jail on murder charges just to be out for a few days. Why would she trust LP over her attorney?

Honestly - I think Misty's calls alone have really weakened any arguement he has to get her bail reduced. The SA is gonna fight this tooth and nail and Misty saying what she has indicates she is a flight risk for one and a junkie for another thing. On top of that - no one can offer her a place to stay - her family won't have a home once Lindsey moves - no money, no home - not a good chance of bail reduction IMO.

according to TJ at Sky news LP wants to know what the Croslins owe in rent so he can pay it for them. I saw that on their tweet but don't think I can link it here.

according to TJ at Sky news LP wants to know what the Croslins owe in rent so he can pay it for them. I saw that on their tweet but don't think I can link it here.

Twitter links are at the discretion of your mod. Your mod here says you may link to the Sky twitter, just don't quote it. :)

Even he knows without a home to go to Misty has no chance of reduced bail. LP is a...never mind, don't want a TO. :crazy:

Even he knows without a home to go to Misty has no chance of reduced bail. LP is a...never mind, don't want a TO. :crazy:

He got his name in the pages with a catch-22 soooo... NO, I don't think he's bailing her out, but he liked getting his name out there and, NO, I don't think Misty's talking. I say keep holding back her food and let more people call... seems to be working so far..

My Darling Angels,

Please remember no name calling. Breath. Step away from your computer if you must.

Can I call you sweetie? It's a name!! LOL :D

(Hope you are feeling better...)

I think it's great. You spill what you know about Haleigh that leads to the case being finalized, and you get out of jail for your DRUG charges. Awesome.

Honestly who did not see this coming?

Its almost like there is a ring in Florida that involves Missing children and idiots, and its like its the same players every time just with diffrent names.

If GA shows to "help" in some way...I'm going to scream....I know it wouldn't change anything but how can you be so lo that you feed off, a small child's demise??
What people will do for that 5 seconds of fame astounds me...

Once again, I am the master thread killer. Sorry.

Keep posting everyone. Don't let me stop you.

Now that Misty has to give up what she knows about Haleigh before she is bonded out do you think she will talk?

Yes, she will talk, LP will bond her out on the drug trafficking charges and as soon as she walks out of jail she will be arrested on Haleigh charges and will not be able to pass go or collect $200-she will go directly back to jail with no bond! Gotcha Misty!

:truce: I agree. LE has not been able to crack Misty for almost a year, Cobra failed and everyone else has as well.
Her family and attorney make her believe she will be OK since she is a first time offender.
Art was the one to throw Padilla's name out last night. This has all been talked about since her arrest if you listen to her jail conversations, it was Misty's lawyer that is trying to get LP to bond her out. So, the media will feed off of what ever they can get regardless, but Art was the one to put LP name out there first.
IMO, who ever can get info out of her, have at it LE has not been able to, so what is the harm? She is going back anyway, it's not like she will be out for a long time. Trafficking charges are heard a lot sooner than Murder charges.:couch:

I am referring to Misty stating that her lawyer wants LP to bond her out:

I wonder where she got that idea? According to LP her lawyer will not return his phone calls. Can ya take a hint Lenny?

snipped>
High-profile bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has offered to bail Misty Croslin out of jail, but he said her attorneys will not call him back.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22460833/detail.html

Wanna bet LP is next going to show up at Field's office (after notifying the media, of course) and demand to speak to him about Misty's bond. He's probably making travel plans right now. His publicity seeking personality will not allow his phone calls to go unanswered and he to be ignored.

Wanna bet LP is next going to show up at Field's office (after notifying the media, of course) and demand to speak to him about Misty's bond. He's probably making travel plans right now. His publicity seeking personality will not allow his phone calls to go unanswered and he to be ignored.

Nah, think Lenny-style. HE'll just go on Nancy Grace & talk about what he's willing to do, but no one will return his calls, etc. And voila, a call from RF will happen. JMHO.

He's going to throw money at Hank and Lisa so they will convince Misty to go against her attorneys advice. But, he also wants attorney-client privilege....is he an attorney and a bounty hunter? Is he saying he wants Misty to tell him where Haleigh is, he won't tell anyone because of the privilege....then what? He'll organize a fake search and WOW, look!! I found Haleigh!! I'm a hero.....what happens if Fields bails on Misty?

I have a headache....thanks Lenny!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld
Back