Lp going to bail out mc

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found Lindsay's number and have been sitting wondering if I should call. I sure don't want to be dragged into this mess. I started out an email to her as well explaing...multiply 8 counts of drug trafficking and it's 200 yrs. Well, Misty most likely will not get that, just saying. She is looking at some serious jail time and someone needs to explain that to her that she trust...it seems Misty is under the impression that if she gets bonded out for $10,000 her troubles are over...not! She has an attorney, and the way Misty is talking she is really in the dark still. I don't understand... I am not trying to defend her, I just feel is she knew what she is really facing maybe she will talk...Why Art has not explained that to the family is beyond me...just wrong IMO. They are not that bright sad to say...
Isn't this what her lawyer is for????

I am so disgusted with this whole mess!! It has officially turned into the Caylee fiasco! I agree that they need to pass laws to keep this crap from happening. The cops know what they are doing and will surely get a confession when Misty sits there long enough. I do wish Leonard would go away!!

Oh for heaven's sake! Preposterous idea!

Careful LP before she tells everyone you 'messed' with her. I don't mean to belittle sexual assault, however Misty's reputation has led me to believe that she is a "lolita" and uses men to 'get what she wants'! You better have Tracy the female BG, lined up to baby sit her if she is brave enough but MC may like girls too, who knows? Or worse, Tracy could end up hooked on one of MC's drugs like DB did.

MC is trouble! MOO

OT Sorry for the rant! Taking deep breaths now......breathe in.....breathe out.....
Calm again, LOL!
If this happens,,IMHO,,LP would deserve it,,,,100%

I really could care less if Misty or Tommy or anyone in their clan know what bail amts. are or what the charges are or how much time they're looking at.....as for LP, no comment.

If Misty does get sprung, where will she live?

I found Lindsay's number and have been sitting wondering if I should call. I sure don't want to be dragged into this mess. I started out an email to her as well explaing...multiply 8 counts of drug trafficking and it's 200 yrs. Well, Misty most likely will not get that, just saying. She is looking at some serious jail time and someone needs to explain that to her that she trust...it seems Misty is under the impression that if she gets bonded out for $10,000 her troubles are over...not! She has an attorney, and the way Misty is talking she is really in the dark still. I don't understand... I am not trying to defend her, I just feel is she knew what she is really facing maybe she will talk...Why Art has not explained that to the family is beyond me...just wrong IMO. They are not that bright sad to say...

For one thing Madj, if it's a cell phone, they're having a problem with available minutes. You could always write a letter to the Tyler address, but I'd hurry since they are all moving. Personally (myself), I wouldn't get involved. Misty's attorney should be explaining all of this to her, but I get the impression that Misty only hears what Misty wants to hear. They are now dangling bond in front of her nose, so she's going to remain tight lipped until someone throws some tough love at her. JMO

Were these tapes done on Jan. 28th? If so, Lindsey is long gone and who knows where Hank and Lisa are....homeless, I guess.

I hope and pray that by the time LP can get this all in place, that LE will charge her and Ron with Murder of Haleigh, And when those charges are applied to the already existing drug charges then there will be NO BOND.....I have a feeling that LE is so close to getting charges on them that it will only be a matter of days before this case breaks wide open....And then LP can work on getting Momma and Daddy a place to live and wheels to go see there kids in prision.

I didn't comment that much before because I was shocked by this so now I am going to give my 2 cents on this.

There are times where I really do like some of the things LP does and there are just times like this where he grates on my nerves. I think that this is a terrible idea! They have Misty in a good position right now and I think that she is starting to crack and will do so. Getting her out of jail is not the way to go on this.

Who is Misty's lawyer & is he asleep @ the wheel? She doesn't know what her bond is, & talked way too much in those visits. He should've explained the bail & told her to NOT discuss this drug case with anybody-especially during visits, because they're recorded. Her mom knew about Ron's new girlfriend from the paper, why didn't she know this????? Do you think LE is putting these lower bail rumors out there to get her hopes up of getting out, & then dashing them. To a young girl in jail, that would be devastating. Padilla really needs to rethink this one. If Misty gets out, she'll get back on drugs, get in trouble, & NOT TALK. Leave her alone, she's gonna crack.

Isn't this what her lawyer is for????

Yes, I agree it's up to Misty's lawyer to explain this whole mess to her. I am just to terrified that if Misty doesn't understand her bond and charges she will never talk. Then top that with her being bonded out, and we may never find out where or what happen to Haleigh. I just want Haleigh found...getting a little paranoid I guess.

Yes, I agree it's up to Misty's lawyer to explain this whole mess to her. I am just to terrified that if Misty doesn't understand her bond and charges she will never talk. Then top that with her being bonded out, and we may never find out where or what happen to Haleigh. I just want Haleigh found...getting a little paranoid I guess.

You are not being paranoid about this. I agree 110% that if LP lifts her bond that she will never talk. I think that Misty is so close to cracking right now. This just a horrible idea. I respect LP but I don't think he is thinking clearly on this one!

Misty is getting better legal advice from her father than she is her lawyer. shame shame.

Even if Misty were to be bonded out, she doesn't have a legal addy to go to. Lindsy is moving this week to Palm Coast. Now I don't know who lives there but probably some family support there to help her. That leaves as we heard Hank and Lisa to find a place to live. With no job and no money how are they going to do that? Until there is a physical residence established for Misty to go to all the money that LP says he will put up isn't going to do any good.

I'll say this. If Fields refuses Padilla's offer I think you will see Misty finding a new lawyer. That bond would be too tempting for her to pass up because a lawyer told her not to do it.

Wow! LP is really crazy trying to get Misty out on bond. :banghead::banghead:Shouldn't there be a law against it? I think LP is only concerned with getting his face on TV. This girl needs to be in jail to dry out. They maybe she'll remember what happened to little Haleigh.

LP did enough damage in the Cayley Anthony case. He should stay out of this one. I hope we don't hear about how he wants someone to drop little Haleigh off at a police station or corner store and how he believes that the child is still alive.

The one good thing that might come out of this is the anger & jealousy from Ron & Tommy might make them turn on her. If they start throwing out accusations, there's no telling what she might fire back.

All I can say is LP step very carefully when you get into Putnam; you could find your self in the same shape as Cobra! LET LE DO THEIR JOBS! Did you learn nothing from the A's and Cobra?????

I really could care less if Misty or Tommy or anyone in their clan know what bail amts. are or what the charges are or how much time they're looking at.....as for LP, no comment.

If Misty does get sprung, where will she live?

In LP's winabailgo........:dance:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001