LP Raised More Than $50,000 To Continue Searching

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That reminds me of something I always thought was strange, when talking to LA on jail call, he asked her about going to Universal and she said something about "We went in through the park", was she hinting at BP or what?

I find the wording strange- "We went in through the park."

We went to the park.
We walked through the park.
We went in the park.

It sounds like they went in somewhere, by going through the park.

Am I way off base here?

He won't be returning till January when his confident that he'll have $200,000 pledged to search. It does sway me to the side that he is going to take the movie deal. More sensationalism with the trial in January for filming not just the search....

At this point I don't care if he takes every movie deal offered to him as long as he finds Caylee. Sensationalize away, I don't care. He has done more to help find Caylee than her own family. JMO

At this point I don't care if he takes every movie deal offered to him as long as he finds Caylee. Sensationalize away, I don't care. He has done more to help find Caylee than her own family. JMO

Indeed ! We know someone is going to make a movie about this, so why not someone who is actually committed to truly doing something to find Kaylee?

LP is the only one who has not gone back on his word. He has taken a lot of time away from his personal business, and not to forget his family, for a great cause. I see no selfishness here. His emotion the day they thought they found something, said it all. He is sincere!

My problem with this is, you can't believe ANYTHING KC says. She could have been dropping "false hints" or statements to get someone to search JBP. I don't think that is where she is, only because it was risky to go there and dump a body in a bag or what ever in an open public, State park. JMO. I wish LP would consider other locations.

Right, especially if she dropped the hints after she knew she was on the hotseat.

I also find it very doubtful that she would take a bag and toss it into the water, from a spot you can see from many areas, at a well-used state park. Also, isn't the LP search spot near the playground? Moms go to playgrounds during the week, so I doubt that area would ever be private or secluded.

I just don't see it.

I think she'd sooner toss the bag into a dumpster, than into a lake/river at a state park. It's just too visible, imo.

The 200K, "Padilla told News 13 he has been contacted by a company that is willing to fund the search effort if Padilla is willing to give them exclusive rights to film the search effort".From News 13 Orlando.

I don't know if it is legal but is it legal for other groups to collect money, search for a small amount of time and leave the area with a promise to return at a later date? Is it legal for other groups to collect money in her and many other children's names and NOT SEARCH AT ALL?

Very (very) well said.

:confused:I don't remember reading anything on the boards on this, but I heard TM on Nancy G and he accused LP of staging the body find, and how big a deal it would be if they could picture TM holding Caylee's skull..I know I heard him say it, the night after the LP dive..any thoughts on this subject?? Kathleen

As much as some people think LP is only looking out for himself, I disagree with that! Many comments that he has said on NG show have now been proven to be true with the release of last weeks docs. One for instance is that they did have to serve LA to get his DNA etc. Which some didn't believe that to be true in the docs it is checked served at the bottom. I believe he knows way more then he can say at this time! I also still believe that Tracy the female BG has a lot of info from staying in the A's house. JMHO only at this time until more is known. I don't care where, how, r why LP gets the funds to continue searching at least he hasn't given up on Caylee!

I actually like LP but he is searching in the wrong place. IMO:treadmill:

As much as some people think LP is only looking out for himself, I disagree with that! Many comments that he has said on NG show have now been proven to be true with the release of last weeks docs. One for instance is that they did have to serve LA to get his DNA etc. Which some didn't believe that to be true in the docs it is checked served at the bottom. I believe he knows way more then he can say at this time! I also still believe that Tracy the female BG has a lot of info from staying in the A's house. JMHO only at this time until more is known. I don't care where, how, r why LP gets the funds to continue searching at least he hasn't given up on Caylee!

Respectly bolded

You hit the nail on the head.... :clap::clap:

Good for LP. I appreciate his efforts. LE doesn't seem to find LP's search efforts detrimental to their case or they would stop him, I think. Whatever his plans/motives might be as long as he doesn't interfere with Casey Anthony receiving a fair trial and if his future endeavors aren't offensive to Caylee's memory, then I can't find anything wrong in what he's doing now.
IF he does nothing else other than push KC's and JB's buttons, that's good enough for me. The more he pushes, the more likely there will be a reaction leading us closer to the truth.

:confused:I don't remember reading anything on the boards on this, but I heard TM on Nancy G and he accused LP of staging the body find, and how big a deal it would be if they could picture TM holding Caylee's skull..I know I heard him say it, the night after the LP dive..any thoughts on this subject?? Kathleen
There is bad blood toward LP from Tim as is evidenced in his statements on NG. No one else ever stated that LP ever said anything of the kind. I think Tim just doesn't want anyone else to find the child but his organization. Too bad he chose to leave and Leonard chose to stay.

Has anyone heard a more definite date for LP's search to continue. I've heard Jan., but no more.

I am in total agreement on this. Sure, I think LP has financial and other motives for doing what he is doing, but atleast he is doing something.

Indeed ! We know someone is going to make a movie about this, so why not someone who is actually committed to truly doing something to find Kaylee?

LP is the only one who has not gone back on his word. He has taken a lot of time away from his personal business, and not to forget his family, for a great cause. I see no selfishness here. His emotion the day they thought they found something, said it all. He is sincere!

His tears said it all. Hard to believe, but I feel he has shown more emotion than the Anthonys have throughout this entire case.

I find the wording strange- "We went in through the park."

We went to the park.
We walked through the park.
We went in the park.

It sounds like they went in somewhere, by going through the park.

Am I way off base here?

I took this to mean that they went in through the Universal park, rather than through a back/employee entrance. With that context it makes perfect sense to me and doesn't sound like she is referring to a park like BP but the amusement park...

I gotta say, I find it interesting LP fled the scene after being asked to take part in a poly. I know, I know- he said he will. But has he?!

I gotta say, I find it interesting LP fled the scene after being asked to take part in a poly. I know, I know- he said he will. But has he?!

IIRC he said he was going back to California "to take the poly". He was asked again about it recently and he says he's ready whenever they are. I'm neither here nor there on my thoughts about ol' LP, but his attitude just seems to be a little too cavalier. Sumpin' ain't right.

When will he start searching again anyway?

IIRC he said he was going back to California "to take the poly". He was asked again about it recently and he says he's ready whenever they are. I'm neither here nor there on my thoughts about ol' LP, but his attitude just seems to be a little too cavalier. Sumpin' ain't right.

When will he start searching again anyway?

I think he said Jan. but who knows. He took off to CA when asked to take the poly and hasn't been back since.

Good for LP, This case has really gotten to him......FIND CAYLEE! and thanks for all LP has dealt with

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back