LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LP has a problem with bending - or inventing - the 'truth'. Hmmm. Kinda familiar to Casey. Once it became apparent that Casey had killed Caylee, LP said if he had the evidence he wouldn't have bonded her out. I don't believe it... he has been riding the coat tails of this tragedy and giving people false hope for too long.

He has promised a lot and has not delivered. Didn't one of the posters here call him regarding TES - and he said that they have 'enough' of her body already, such is why they didn't have to search again?

He ought to be commended for his efforts in working with TM... but can't believe a word he says ATM.

It was my impression that LP said things to that effect while emphasizing the triangulation of Casey's pings and how they knew "exactly where she had been" etc. in hopes of making Casey feel as if everything was closing in on her. I think he thought he could exert enough pressure to coax Casey, or anyone who knows info. that could lead to Caylee's body, into giving up that info. as part of a deal.

IMO the only thing LP has ever truly gotten "wrong" is that he keeps overestimating Casey's humanity. He did it when he bailed her out the first time and he still does it when he tries to spook her into telling the truth.

I would dearly love to know what the Local LE and FBI people involved in this particular case think about LP! I know one retired FBI guy on NG though very highly of him and said he was 'highly regarded in LE circles' - but that was just one guy. Has anyone ever heard or read anything about what other LE agencies (from previous cases that LP has worked) have said about him? I may just have to wonder off and do some googling to see what I come up with.

Leonard Padilla arrives to aid in search

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7809137&version=1&locale=EN-US

Padilla arrives to assist in search for Caylee

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the California Bounty hunter who has been in and out of the case surrounding missing toddler Caylee Anthony arrived back in Orlando Thursday night.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I would dearly love to know what the Local LE and FBI people involved in this particular case think about LP! I know one retired FBI guy on NG though very highly of him and said he was 'highly regarded in LE circles' - but that was just one guy. Has anyone ever heard or read anything about what other LE agencies (from previous cases that LP has worked) have said about him? I may just have to wonder off and do some googling to see what I come up with.

Mac-
He has a 20 year friendship with the FBI Agent who testified at the GJ hearing. He is respected in LE circles, yes, absolutely, but anytime you have a somewhat flamboyant individual, well, you know, the case comes first :)

:clap::clap::clap:
I agree!! It seems like a lot of people think LP comes off as a bumbling dumba$$ but, the thing is, I think he deliberately comes in the back door and affects an unassuming demeanor, i.e. "by the way I just want to add a little something here...uh..." :clap:
The man is totally smart-- he managed to flip Nejame's insult tonight on NG so that in the final minutes, Nancy Grace was calling him a brother and LP was the ringmaster character to Nejame's "little man" act. hahaha. I love LP and I don't question his motives at all.

And it makes me curious when people DO question his motives-- so what if he went to Orlando just because he wanted to get a tan or meet Greta or get a snowcone at Disneyworld???
He brought and continues to bring tremendous resources to help find Caylee. To me, that's ALL that should really matter.
:clap::clap::clap: ITA, LP & his team are awesome. He is a very smart man, like you said, comes in the back door. He know's what he is doing. I am so glad he & TES have teamed up. The search this weekend will be awesome but also heart breaking no matter which way it goes.

We have to remember he also said he would find Caylee within one week when he first jumped into this situation bailing KC out.:confused:

IIRC that was when LP believed Caylee was alive and that kc would open up to him and give him information to track down Caylee. He was offering to help b/c he thought kc was just afraidto talk to LE and that he could get thru to her. Then the rug was pulled out and her attnys made the provision that she couldn't speak to LP and at the same time the preliminary forensics came out that concluded Caylee was dead in kc's car. I am not sticking up for LP, but I just wanted to give an idea of the circumstances by which he came on the scene and how that all unfolded.

We have to remember he also said he would find Caylee within one week when he first jumped into this situation bailing KC out.:confused:

At that time he had been promised access to speak to Casey. As soon as he layed his money down the story changed. Baez informed him there would be no talking to Casey.

Some of his revelations are real and some are merely whacking the hive. Cindy treated him poorly also and he occasionally throws an elbow her way. Other things he says are designed to infuriate her enough to sue him. He would love to be able to depose all involved. He would then be the owner of enough sworn testimony to make a mini series. Losses in a lawsuit would be minor. Selling TV shows pays pretty good bucks.

I am for him. I am also surprised at Lanie. It is her first post ever that I did not wholeheartedly agree with.

I reckon she may change her heart before all is over :blowkiss:

Mac-
He has a 20 year friendship with the FBI Agent who testified at the GJ hearing. He is respected in LE circles, yes, absolutely, but anytime you have a somewhat flamboyant individual, well, you know, the case comes first :)

Hi blink. You know what I think he is doing? I think he says SOME of the outrageous things that he says and WHO said it to him specifically FOR someone out there that he is "working" or LE is "working, and that it is a "tactic" in many instances, that he uses in his "trade".

Kudos to you Mr. Padilla for standing beside of Caylee and getting right in the heart of the search for her. May the Lord's blessings follow after you and generations of yours to come for your kindness and steadfastness in the face of such adversity and resistance. Many thanks also, for keeping Caylee number one on YOUR schedule.:)

Some of his revelations are real and some are merely whacking the hive. Cindy treated him poorly also and he occasionally throws an elbow her way. Other things he says are designed to infuriate her enough to sue him. He would love to be able to depose all involved. He would then be the owner of enough sworn testimony to make a mini series. Losses in a lawsuit would be minor. Selling TV shows pays pretty good bucks.

I am for him. I am also surprised at Lanie. It is her first post ever that I did not wholeheartedly agree with.

I am going to LOVE using that one in the future-whacking the hive/PERFECT description of his efforts.

At that time he had been promised access to speak to Casey. As soon as he layed his money down the story changed. Baez informed him there would be no talking to Casey.

<<<<merely whacking the hive>>>> I am so gonna steal and use this the rest of my days! :woohoo:

I can see LP stealing it too :)

When LP got invovled with this case, the story was of a young mother who was so terrified of her toddler's kidnappers that she made up a bunchof lies to protect her child and did not trust LE. LP offered her the opportunity to get out of jail and talk to him, in strict confidence, tell him who took Caylee and he, himself would go get her back. He is a tracker, he can find anybody. She got out of jail and would not talk to him. That is when he knew that she was full of s**t, Caylee was dead and KC was a pathological liar. He sent her back to her room at the County Jail.

During the time he was around the A's, he learned a lot. He has suggested that there was a chloroform soaked rag in the trunk which killed Caylee when she was locked up inside. I guess after Caylee was passed out, the rag was just tossed inside the trunk before it was closed and locked, because NG has been screaming about KC putting a cloth over the child's face. He has suggested that Caylee was put in the pool to stage an accident, but then retrieved with the neighbor's shovel. Both could be true, we sure do not know.

Does anyone know who did the cell phone ping work for TES and were they given all the information that they need to determine which areas to search? Has LE provided them with info.? Is LE cooperating with them?

And, if LE thinks that this area is the likely dump site, why has there been no official searches of the area? All I have heard about is volunteer searches.

Exactly, and he believe Casey would open right up and talk to him after taking a shower, doing her nails.

I respect that Leonard has help in some financing of helping find Caylee but i think he is getting a lot more out of this case more for himself and getting himself and his name out there-- he has achieved that.

I don't think Dog wants to ruin his reputation helping this disfunction of a family. I can picture him torturing the A family with some of his tactics though. LOL.

Actually thinking about this a little more......Dog's wife and KC or CA in a room togeather would have made for a great episode!

I wish every missing child, every missing young adult, and every missing old adult had Leonard on their case.

I love ya Leonard!

Thank you for helping Tim.

RD, thank you for helping to make this happen.

:)

Originally Posted by Bev
LP didn't take $50,000. out of his own pocket. It came out of L. Garrison's pocket.
This didn't happen. LP spent his own money for that and lost it. LG has not done anything of the sort and is making money off this deal as a spokesman (which without Todd B. coming on the scene to make him sound like a rocket scientist...he would still look like a dolt. He has been a waste. A huge waste.).

I wish every missing child, every missing young adult, and every missing old adult had Leonard on their case.

I love ya Leonard!

Thank you for helping Tim.

RD, thank you for helping to make this happen.

:)
Bravo!! I could not agree more! :clap::clap::clap:

Both could be true, we sure do not know.

Does anyone know who did the cell phone ping work for TES and were they given all the information that they need to determine which areas to search? Has LE provided them with info.? Is LE cooperating with them?

And, if LE thinks that this area is the likely dump site, why has there been no official searches of the area? All I have heard about is volunteer searches.
You are right about not knowing the circumstances yet. It does appear the conversation between GA and CA seems to include the pool theory somewhat which is likely where LP put 2 + 2 together with the shovel, and the rag soaked with chloroform (they have found no such rag to my knowledge). Neither of those fit my theory.

We do know that LP and Rob ordered their ping charts early on. They have done a lot of work in that area on their own without LE.

There have been official searches conducted the public has not been made aware of, imo. So to say it has not been done would possibly be inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt