LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect meant to anyone here, but I've never really been all that impressed with LP. I thought from the beginning it was a mistake for him to stick his nose in this case and bail Casey out thinking he would be the big "hero" and get her to talk. I think if she had been left to sit in jail for an extended period of time, things may be different now. In my opinion, he undermined LE by rescuing Casey. I personally think he injected himself in this case for his own publicity. Seriously, he's on NG almost nightly now. Can anyone here say they'd heard of him before this case?

There are members here who have actually worked with his team, but no...I didn't know who he was before this case. I was ticked off badly at first. After TP came on and I listened with an open mind...I changed my tune about the situation and about the Padillas' involvement.

Not everything LP has said is hogwash tho. There are truths in the things he comes up with, but he does weave them into what appears to be nonsense. Later on, when things come out...he has valid reasons to say them even if they don't exactly fit the scenario. He is allowed his own opinions.

LP isn't the type of person to "bail out" because things don't go his way and the reason he didn't put the halt to Casey getting out under what I consider to be "false pretenses" on the part of the defense. Baez did pull the BS of Casey not talking to anyone...but obviously Casey did talk to the woman who was in the house with her. She had to hire an Attorney to prevent a problem. We haven't heard what she knows now. So LP again did what he set out to do...he got her to talk in spite of Baez evidently.

He is allowed his own opinions, just as I am allowed mine. Sorry, but I see what you are saying as your opinion, and your perception of what he is doing and why he is doing it. I disagree. I've known a couple of people who act just like he does, and there has never been any intelligent design behind their bs, it is just their personality. I'm going to have to see something a lot more impressive than I have so far with LP to feel any differently.
Again, REALLY, REALLY glad he is doing all he is with TES, but as far as his many and varied announcements he comes up with on NG, whatever.
Lanie

I tend to believe him for some reason. I also think he has inside info.

Either way, he's willing to put his money where his mouth is when he believes in something. That has to count for something.

Tim Miller and Equusearch only stand to benefit from LP as we have already seen happen. TES and Tim Miller partnering with LP is serving the purpose of creating the largest search for a missing person EVER! How does this reflect badly on TES?! I don't see your point.

I don't think that having property seized by the IRS is in any way indicative of his intentions on this case. Where he makes or how he chooses to spend his money is not our business either. (I know plenty of really great people who have lost property to the IRS...so seriously...how is this even an issue?) Nor is the way he ran his campaign (I have seen some of the sleeziest campaign tactics the past few weeks alone...and that was in the upper crust of our government!). These things happen to people across the board and IMO have no place even being mentioned here.

SS, as usual, I'm in complete agreement with you. Who bad a guy can Leonard be, anyway, if he has wholeheartedly thrown his support and efforts behind Tim?

And as far as Leonard's past financial issues, I think I'd be careful slinging that against anyone, given the state of our economy. Who knows who among us might join Leonard...and we know we're all good people, right?

Well said, Gardenhart. No, I don't care for his involvement in this case, I don't trust his involvement with Larry Garrison, where he came up with 50K to pay for the bond is a complete mystery to me, since just last year he had property seized by the IRS, the tactics he used in his mayoral run last year were among the sleaziest I've heard of recently and his bailing KC was just wrong. I'm very concerned about Tim Miller's involvement with him - this is not going to reflect well on Equusearch.

I have that same concern for Tim Miller. Every time I hear Leonard go on about what his buddy Tim would think or say I just cringe. I wonder what Tim's real impression of LP is.

Tim Miller and Equusearch only stand to benefit from LP as we have already seen happen. TES and Tim Miller partnering with LP is serving the purpose of creating the largest search for a missing person EVER! How does this reflect badly on TES?! I don't see your point.

I don't think that having property seized by the IRS is in any way indicative of his intentions on this case. Where he makes or how he chooses to spend his money is not our business either. (I know plenty of really great people who have lost property to the IRS...so seriously...how is this even an issue?) Nor is the way he ran his campaign (I have seen some of the sleeziest campaign tactics the past few weeks alone...and that was in the upper crust of our government!). These things happen to people across the board and IMO have no place even being mentioned here.

These things have no place being mentioned here? So if George had chosen not to pay his income tax and spent a year in jail like LP has, you wouldn't discuss it? Oh wait, I believe I've read all about the Anthonys filing for bankruptcy. It seems to me that every little detail in the lives of everyone involved in the case, no matter how remotely, has been researched, dissected, and discussed. Why is LP off limits?

LOL, I want to agree with you but for some reason when I watch NG I am put under LP's spell and I actually believe him. I'm beginning to question my sanity.

LOL, under LP's spell. :clap: :blowkiss:

He's known for talking off the cuff. Not to say thats necessarily a bad thing. I just think once he has a hunch or conviction toward something, he's very self-assured and vocal about it.
As far as what he knows...at this point I don't think he's privy to much, if anything, more than what he learns through the media and doc dumps like the rest of us.

He's a good soul though and I am fond of him myself.

These things have no place being mentioned here? So if George had chosen not to pay his income tax and spent a year in jail like LP has, you wouldn't discuss it? Oh wait, I believe I've read all about the Anthonys filing for bankruptcy. It seems to me that every little detail in the lives of everyone involved in the case, no matter how remotely, has been researched, dissected, and discussed. Why is LP off limits?

I agree with Chilly again - wow! If WS can discuss and talk about every little detail about the Anthonys, Baez, Black, and all other people involved in this, then LP is also fair game as he made himself a part of this whole thing.

I applaud do what he is doing for Caylee and how he has raised awareness for Tim Miller and TEss, he has certainly done good here, I will give him credit for that. He may well have lost his heart to this little girl. But I am VERY sceptical of his reasons for doing all this and I don't think it is JUST out of the goodness of his heart. Stating once again, this is just my opinion.

You CW, the more I looked at LP, the more I became concerned about Tim Miller. There is something about him and Larry Garrison that is none too savory. Van Susteren tried to pin LP down about this relationship and he was very evasive (as was his nephew) with his answer.

Not filing a tax return for several years is a crime, not to mention downright stupid.

You CW, the more I looked at LP, the more I became concerned about Tim Miller. There is something about him and Larry Garrison that is none too savory. Van Susteren tried to pin LP down about this relationship and he was very evasive (as was his nephew) with his answer.

Not filing a tax return for several years is a crime, not to mention downright stupid.

Please, enlighten us about what isn't "savory" about Tim Miller. He tragically lost a daughter, and instead of wallowing in self-pity, he turned it into a crusade to help other missing people and their families.

Padilla-2.jpg

“I told Casey Anthony before she threw me out of her house
that I would find Caylee with or without her help,” Padilla said,
“And I am going to do that.”​

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You misread the post. I'm referring to LP and Larry Garrison.

Dolce171..love the photo of LP..made me laugh out loud!But what is that he has on the leash???Looks like a "FurReal" pet!

Dolce171..love the photo of LP..made me laugh out loud!But what is that he has on the leash???Looks like a "FurReal" pet!

Thank you! I am trying to send out all of the positive energy that I can before they start the search tomorrow!!!!! My deepest prayer is that they will find precious Caylee!!!! ....oh...and you are seeing a lil photo-magic with one of our favorite characters from this case =)

:clap::clap::clap:

Although I do think there is a little bit of that, that is not what I meant.

I believe that in the begining it might have been more about the exposure and potential money but I think he figured it out very quickly and his motives changed once he revoked her bail. I think he is emotionally invested in this case now. I think he possibly gets gossip from various sources (possibly even LE) that are unconfirmed and he feels that if he puts it 'out there' it might scare KC into giving up where Caylee's body is located. That's just my gut feeling. I don't put a whole lot into what he says anymore, I discount it all, but I sometimes find it interesting.

He's certainly an interesting character.

MOO

Yes, he is an interesting character. I think he's financially invested in this case and is trying to recoup his losses.

Thank you! I am trying to send out all of the positive energy that I can before they start the search tomorrow!!!!! My deepest prayer is that they will find precious Caylee!!!! ....oh...and you are seeing a lil photo-magic with one of our favorite characters from this case =)

:clap::clap::clap:

The ever so lovely squirrel.:crazy:

Are you saying you wouldn't want to know if the source of information was a criminal so you could gauge for yourself how reliable that source might be? I've seen it all the time in court, with the defense attacking a witness because they had a criminal record and the prosecution arguing that not all witnesses in criminal cases are Sunday School teachers because sometimes it's the criminals that have the contacts to know what happened in a crime.

I'd rather see everyone here at least citing LP's background and experiences as reasons for believing or not believing than arguing he should be believed because he's a nice guy.

But, yes, I would always want to at least know if something is based on actual evidence provided by a knowledgable source or simply a theory. And I'd want some information on the source so I can make a decision on whether I believe it's reliable or not.

I would say the vast majority of police informants are criminals...

LP is a master manipulator...!

When I listen to him talk all I can think of is... "Used Car Salesman" or "Lying Politician"

But then again He is a politician.......Or at least he wants to be.

He keeps running for Mayor of Sacramento but nobody ever votes for him.

I think he believes his nightly appearances on the Nancy Grace show will somehow increase his vote total

I can see his campaign slogan now..." I FOUND CAYLEE - VOTE PADILLA."

Any man that appears on a sleazy radio station & emphatically states that "Lee Anthony is Caylee's real father" could care less about Caylee or anybody else for that matter.

He's only looking to keep is face in the public eye & the more sensational he is the better

LP is a master manipulator...!

When I listen to him talk all I can think of is... "Used Car Salesman" or "Lying Politician"

But then again He is a politician.......Or at least he wants to be.

He keeps running for Mayor of Sacramento but nobody ever votes for him.

I think he believes his nightly appearances on the Nancy Grace show will somehow increase his vote total

I can see his campaign slogan now..." I FOUND CAYLEE - VOTE PADILLA."

Any man that appears on a sleazy radio station & emphatically states that "Lee Anthony is Caylee's real father" could care less about Caylee or anybody else for that matter.

He's only looking to keep is face in the public eye & the more sensational he is the better

On which radio station did he emphatically state that Lee is Caylee's real father? Is that a direct quote and if so could you provide me a link so that I could hear the interview? Also, just for the record, how do you know that he is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member