LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On which radio station did he emphatically state that Lee is Caylee's real father? Is that a direct quote and if so could you provide me a link so that I could hear the interview?

Yes it is a direct quote...

He didn't say it once he said it over & over & over

There is a thread here at WS that discusses this in detail & it has a link to the Taped radio show - Feel free to look for it

I didn't just make this up....It's common knowledge that LP said this

If I can find it I'll post it

I think LP is totally legit. Why else would he stop and talk to anyone who calls him? He's always gracious. He has talked to a couple of my friends on the phone on more than one occasion. He doesn't know them from Adam and he chats about the case with them as though he's known them forever. If he's in it for the money, he wouldn't bother with the "little" guys.

On which radio station did he emphatically state that Lee is Caylee's real father? Is that a direct quote and if so could you provide me a link so that I could hear the interview? Also, just for the record, how do you know that he is wrong?

I Found the thread -

Not sure if the actual link to the radio show is still working though but you can read a lot of what he said on this thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72852

Yes it is a direct quote...

He didn't say it once he said it over & over & over

There is a thread here at WS that discusses this in detail & it has a link to the Taped radio show - Feel free to look for it

I didn't just make this up....It's common knowledge that LP said this

If I can find it I'll post it

If it is the one I am thinking that it is, then Blink made contact with LP about it and posted that fact in that thread and that he has stated emphatically that it was only his opinion. Correct me I am mistaken, and again, I would ask, how do you know that he is wrong? I personally do not believe that Lee is the baby's daddy, but that does not mean he is not. LP perhaps is confused about mitochondria, or perhaps there WAS a reverse DNA done and there were too few markers left over for the daddy which would indicate a relative WAS the father. None of us knows a thing about it and I am fairly certain it was made plain in the thread, if it is the same thread that I am recalling, by Blink that LP had cleared that up and made it an emphatic opinion of his, and not a fact that he was stating.:confused:

Also from what I understand, Mr. Padilla would like nothing better than for one of the Anthony family to bring a law suit against him, so he could legally depose each and every one of them himself...He may be, as one wonderful poster stated in a thread last night "swatting the hive" with these remarks that he makes.

I Found the thread -

Not sure if the actual link to the radio show is still working though but you can read a lot of what he said on this thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72852

Thanks I thought that was the one. I actually listened to that interview, and his exact statement was that Lee did not want to give his DNA because he did not want to be shown to be the daddy, or something very similar along those lines, as I personally was posting it as he was saying it...:)

LOL It is so interesting to me the division between the people who support LP and those who do not. These are the same divided lines as the rest of the case. Just thought we should make a note the defense really does not care for LP, TES, or anyone else who is trying to find Caylee.

You are mistaken, at least in my case. I do not defend Casey in the least and I wholeheartedly support TES and the searchers.

I take offense to that correlation as well. I see no such divisions in this case and haven't since the beginning.

Same here, I don't hate LP, I don't even know the man. However, I do hate that he's attempting to put himself over as someone with inside knowledge of the case when most of what he says is either a figment of his own imagination or a direct contradiction of the evidence in the case. He's greatly influencing public perception and potentially, the jury pool. He should at least base his wild theories on the actual facts before spewing them to the world.

Spewing is correct. Sometimes I think he doesn't even know where he pulls the tidbits from.

I agree with Chilly again - wow! If WS can discuss and talk about every little detail about the Anthonys, Baez, Black, and all other people involved in this, then LP is also fair game as he made himself a part of this whole thing.

I applaud do what he is doing for Caylee and how he has raised awareness for Tim Miller and TEss, he has certainly done good here, I will give him credit for that. He may well have lost his heart to this little girl. But I am VERY sceptical of his reasons for doing all this and I don't think it is JUST out of the goodness of his heart. Stating once again, this is just my opinion.

And exactly right again. Oh yes - let's discuss if someone impreganted his girlfriend and then got dumped or if George and Cindy will be married or even employed five years from now. Let's investigate bit characters that have nothing to do with what happened but cause their assignments to be changed just because they are big *advertiser censored*. But some guy who appears nightly on a national show posing as an expert is above speculation? Un-unh - all game is fair.

And I do agree about his being on the search is an admirable thing. Even though he is doing it so he can continuing making appearances.

LP is a master manipulator...!

When I listen to him talk all I can think of is... "Used Car Salesman" or "Lying Politician"

But then again He is a politician.......Or at least he wants to be.

He keeps running for Mayor of Sacramento but nobody ever votes for him.

I think he believes his nightly appearances on the Nancy Grace show will somehow increase his vote total

I can see his campaign slogan now..." I FOUND CAYLEE - VOTE PADILLA."

Any man that appears on a sleazy radio station & emphatically states that "Lee Anthony is Caylee's real father" could care less about Caylee or anybody else for that matter.

He's only looking to keep is face in the public eye & the more sensational he is the better

Car salesman is what I always think of too.

My father made a good living as a car salesman and is a good and decent man. Are you sterotyping ALL carsalesmen as charlatans? Just curious, as my own father is an ordained minister as well, and would not harm a hair on anyones head-we call him Papa Smurf he is so sweet and kind, and so if that IS what you are saying, then I suggest you get to know some more car salesmen, because there are a few that do not fit your mold...

No - but LP reminds me of Larry on Three's Company. Not sure why? :confused:

The main thing that I like about Leonard is he is still with US in this. He is still on the Caylee trail. He is still talking about her and being involved in the case. He is a widely known individual and he can keep the interest flowing, it is one of his "gifts" so to speak. Maybe like JR Ewing, he is just easy to "hate" and I use that particular word in the loosest sense that it can mean-as in dislike intensely or hold in disdain...

Leonard Padilla has stated many, many things which subsequently turned out to be false. He supported George, Cindy and Casey as vehemently as he now trashes him. He has a less than stellar background and is a wanna-be politician (hence his ease is slipping from "I was FOR Casey before I was AGAINST Casey"......sounds like John Kerry discussing the war in Iraq!)

What some people see as "confidence" I see as a blow-hard desperately sucking up to the media in the hopes that it will do HIM good.

It is hard for me to give him any credibility at all.

Leonard Padilla has stated many, many things which subsequently turned out to be false. He supported George, Cindy and Casey as vehemently as he now trashes him. He has a less than stellar background and is a wanna-be politician (hence his ease is slipping from "I was FOR Casey before I was AGAINST Casey"......sounds like John Kerry discussing the war in Iraq!)

What some people see as "confidence" I see as a blow-hard desperately sucking up to the media in the hopes that it will do HIM good.

It is hard for me to give him any credibility at all.

Sorry you feel that way.
karen

Well said, Gardenhart. No, I don't care for his involvement in this case, I don't trust his involvement with Larry Garrison, where he came up with 50K to pay for the bond is a complete mystery to me, since just last year he had property seized by the IRS, the tactics he used in his mayoral run last year were among the sleaziest I've heard of recently and his bailing KC was just wrong. I'm very concerned about Tim Miller's involvement with him - this is not going to reflect well on Equusearch.

I believe Garrison represents both sides....Cindy/George and also Casey/Baez. He does this often. For example he represented both the Holloway family and JoranV.

My theory is.. Garrison on behalf of Casey/Baez paid the $50,000.00 but brought in Len and crew to make it look like this was all their doing. Garrison then shops mag deals for the highest bidder for the cover picture/story of Casey being released on bond. He gets his $50,000.00 back, plus many more 1,000s. Len gets publicity, and possibly more perks. This all makes for a better story.

I do not believe Leonard really believed Casey would talk to him. He has a law degree...he knows what goes on between defense att, and clients. He signed a contract with Baez so I'm sure that was all understood. I believe his purpose in the beginning was to try and change public opinion that Casey may be innocent.

So many seem to be really caught up in the celebrity part of this case. Look when Tony posted. There were only two replies before he asked posters to stop emailing and adding him as a friend. It wouldn't surprise me if some on here don't want to say anything negative about Len, because they keep in touch, and don't want to lose any hope of a big inside scoop.
Have more thoughts about this but must run. Have a great weekend, and pray Caylee is found.

ps. sorry for the larger font. I can't get it to change.

Please, enlighten us about what isn't "savory" about Tim Miller. He tragically lost a daughter, and instead of wallowing in self-pity, he turned it into a crusade to help other missing people and their families.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am getting so tired of people bashing TM. No one is perfect. If we had all of the perfect people in the world form a line it would be a very short line. I admire him for everything he has done to find missing people and bring closure to their families.

LP stated the reason he's helping TES search is out of "spite." His word, not mine)

IMO, IF he really originally bonded Casey out of jail ONLY because he was concerned about finding Caylee, then he never would have said something like this.

I'm not saying he doesn't care about Caylee but it does seem to me that he inserted himself into the center of this case for personal motives/gains.

I always felt that he saw this case would be HUGE in the media & he wanted in on it. And after Casey went back to jail he had to re-invent himself in order to remain close to the action.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am getting so tired of people bashing TM. No one is perfect. If we had all of the perfect people in the world form a line it would be a very short line. I admire him for everything he has done to find missing people and bring closure to their families.

The original post wasn't saying anything negative about Tim, much less bashing him.

LP stated the reason he's helping TES search is out of "spite." His word, not mine)

IMO, IF he really originally bonded Casey out of jail ONLY because he was concerned about finding Caylee, then he never would have said something like this.

I'm not saying he doesn't care about Caylee but it does seem to me that he inserted himself into the center of this case for personal motives/gains.

I always felt that he saw this case would be HUGE in the media & he wanted in on it. And after Casey went back to jail he had to re-invent himself in order to remain close to the action.

It doesn't look like he's doing much helping. He seems to be standing around waiting to do interviews:)

I never heard the spite quote, but I agree with your post. The other night on NG he stated that PT Barnum made his most money from tom thumb, Nancy asked him what his point was and he said "I'm, not the only one in front of your cameras."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member