Luka Magotta AKA Eric Newman Trial, Week beginning Oct 27, 2014 - Trial Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is correct about his brother.

No idea how I stumbled on this but kinda relevant ........:dunno:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leo-b...reaking-criminal-peterborough-Ontario-1170096

I wonder who Aleah K is???? And it says it was reported by Kyle. Isn't Kyle a guy who became fascinated by LM and even came up for the preliminary hearings and fainted or something? One thing that has occurred to me is that LM can have phone calls and visits. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that he is getting people to post things for him online. Something to think about. MOO

Looking up narcissistic killers, I read something about John Hinckley Jr - wonder why LM didn't pull this kind of stunt to get Homolka involved? ;)

Hinckley insisted that his lawyers get Jodie Foster to testify in his trial.* If they didn't make every effort to do so, he said, he would refuse to cooperate in his own defense.* Eventually, Fuller arranged with Foster's lawyer to have the actress testify in a closed session with only the judge, lawyers, and Hinckley present.* The tape could later be introduced into evidence at the trial.* When Hinckley received the news he excitedly told his parents, "Mom! Dad! I'll be right there in the same room!"

On March 30, 1982, authorities took Hinckley to the federal courthouse in Washington for Jodie Foster's videotaped testimony.* The testimony sorely disappointed Hinckley, who received not a single glance or word on his behalf from Foster.* As Foster completed her testimony, Hinckley hurled a ballpoint pen at her and yelled, "I'll get you Foster!"* Marshals surrounded Hinckley and hauled him from the room.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/hinckley/hinckleyaccount.html

I wonder who Aleah K is???? And it says it was reported by Kyle

Yes!!I noticed that too,im sure I posted links a few pages back,theres quite a few articles posted on rip off report,all under different names,all reported by 'Kyle'.

And iv read a few times now that he wasn't just sending mail to Maggotta in jail,but was receiving mail back!!They corresponded.

Hes a strange one himself that needs keeping an eye on

[video=youtube;CnL9pfh24AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnL9pfh24AY[/video]

Heres the G20 vid >>> [video=youtube;Xl4chK4lchM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4chK4lchM[/video]

Kyle Sumner Gilgen.
Arrested July 3rd 2013 for "CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPON OTHER THAN GUN". Has a couple of previous arrests too. October 26th 2010 - "in jurisdiction fe robbery strong arm".

https://www.usinquirer.com/records/17000510

ETA - Kyle, please get you life together! You don't want to end up like Mangotta. He's a miserable, mentally ill laughing-stock, and will be locked up for the rest of his life.

I guess we forgot to get a new thread started? Oh well we'll have to keep using this one then.

Kyle is rather scary. And just the kind of person I think CSIS should be watching. He is obsessed with a murderer. Just like the murderer was. I don't think it would surprise anyone if he commits murder to be closer to LM either. It's a problem IMO.

Of course I thought CSIS should have been watching LM too. He was harassing them for cripes sake. And they didn't catch his online posting of a murder 2 weeks before doing it? Nor could anyone find him regarding the cat videos. No excuse. It's not just the terrorist cells that are a problem in this country. These online conspiracy and mentally ill people need watching just as much.

MOO

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 13m13 minutes ago
#Magnotta trial to resume shortly with more testimony from psychiatrist Dr. Joel Watts. Lawyers, judge discussing without the jury right now

Domenic Fazioli ‏@DomenicFazioli · 6m6 minutes ago
It's Day 30 at the Luka #Magnotta trial. We're starting week 8 today. Possibly the last week of testimony

Domenic Fazioli ‏@DomenicFazioli · 54s55 seconds ago
Judge tells #Magnotta jury they could begin their deliberations week of December 1st - in about 3 weeks.

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 47s48 seconds ago
Judge tells #Magnotta jury closing arguments should take place 1st week of December,they will start to deliberate sometime that week #cbcmtl

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji 1 min1 minute ago

Judge tells #Magnotta jury closing arguments should take place 1st week of December,they will start to deliberate sometime that week #cbcmtl

(eta: oops! too slow!)

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 1m1 minute ago
Defence continues with Dr. Watts, starting with what #Magnotta trial heard last Friday, about an email.

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 5m5 minutes ago
Watts says he never saw email so he concluded "that it probably doesn't exist". Says he didn't put much weight on info from #Magnotta sister

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 2m2 minutes ago
Psychiatrist Joel Watts back on the stand as week 8 of #magnotta trial gets underway. Magnotta voice whiny and child like, Watts notes

Watts said he first noticed the voice when he met #Magnotta in Berlin. Watts was on plane that brought him back to Mtl June 18

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 1m1 minute ago
Watts noted this before even reading #magnotta's past medical records. M felt like being watched through a window

#Magnotta 2003 med records note "whiny and childlike" voice, feeling like watched thru window. Watts noted same traits in accused in Berlin.

Watts says that Berlin wasn't the first time psychiatrists had seen #magnotta in a psychotic state. Often said heard voices, being watched

Robin Edgar ‏@RobinEdgar · 5m5 minutes ago
Expert witness for defense forensic psychaitrist Dr. Joel Watts asserts Luka #Magnotta was "in a very psychotic state" while he in Berlin.

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 5m5 minutes ago
Observations of other mental health staff: #Magnotta thought FBI or police were after him

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 4m4 minutes ago
Very common themes throughout illness: feeling persecution by some govt agencies, Watts says. Same entities keep coming back #Magnotta

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 3m3 minutes ago
#magnotta's substance abuse: his consumption of alcohol is average, not problematic, Watts says

#Magnotta has never been dependent on alcohol, Watts says. Times he may have consumed excessively

#Magnotta told Watts he didn't use illegal drugs on reg basis. Some clients tried to get him to use coke and pot, but usually didn't accept

#Magnotta aware that drugs could make his illness worse, Watts says. He was aware that it could affect his medication to calm anxiety

So Dr. Watts decided that LM's sister is a liar and not him. If the email does not exist, he didn't send it and his sister lied about it?

:gaah:

Also, he was obviously not using the whiny voice and freaking out while in either airport or the actual airplane. Nor was he doing it with Robert or Frank or any of Frank's friends. So his "psychosis" if they choose to believe this, started when he was arrested and knew it was all over for him.

MOO

We're now looking at video surveillance footage again from #Magnotta's apartment. May 25, 2012, the day of killing

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 2m2 minutes ago
#Magnotta lawyer shows surveillance of #Magnotta exiting/entering his building on May 25 2012. Watts can't see anything unusual in behaviour

In videos #magnotta looks relatively calm and normal, but not interacting with anyone, so hard to glean info from the footage, Watts says

Watts: #Magnotta seems relatively calm, normal. Not talking to himself. It's hard to glean any useful information from video.

Well I beg to differ. You can glean a lot of useful information from the video. Like HE WAS NOT IN A PSYCHOSIS! These doctors are viewing the videos trying to see something that is not there.

So frustrating.

MOO

On #Magnotta looking @ himself in lobby mirror, Watts says it's because he's preoccupied w/appearance due to low self-esteem. Feels unloved.

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 37s38 seconds ago
#Magnotta was obsessed with his appearance because he had very low self-esteem, Watts says. That's why he looked at himself in mirror in apt

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 37s38 seconds ago
#Magnotta was self-conscious about his buttocks being small, so put padding in pants, Watts said

Maybe she's a pathological liar too :( There's no way she wouldn't remember his phone call and texts to her just after the murder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member