Luka Magotta AKA Eric Newman Trial, Week beginning Oct 27, 2014 - Trial Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the journalists have all just done a quick writeup and gone home early. "He doesn't know, he doesn't remember, mommy was mean, psychosis!" :p

François Messier ‏@MessierSRC · 2m2 minutes ago
Le psy allemand Dr Barth m'a parlé de #Magnotta le 18 juin 2012, mais je n'ai lu son rapport que dans l'avion, au retour, dit Watts

Translation: The German psychiatrist Dr. Barth told me about #Magnotta on June 18, 2012, but I did not read his report on the return plane trip, said Watts

Watts a rencontré #Magnotta 20-30 min. avec Dr Barth matin du 18 juin. Lui semblait préoccupé, théâtral, avait voix enfantine, etc.

Translation: Watts met #Magnotta 20-30 min. with Dr. Barth morning of June 18. He seemed preoccupied, theatrical, had childlike voice , etc.

Couronne note que la police avait dit à Watts que #Magnotta pourrait faire un "show". Demande à mots couverts s'il a été influencé

Couronne note que la police avait dit à Watts que #Magnotta pourrait faire un "show". Demande à mots couverts s'il a été influence

Translation: Crown notes that the police had told Watts that #Magnotta could make a "show". Asked if he was influenced

Mathieu Belhumeur ‏@mbelhumeurTVA · 3m3 minutes ago
Au départ le Dr Watts n'écarte pas la possibilité que l'accusé jouait la comédie. Faisait un show.#Magnotta

Translation: Initially Dr. Watts does not preclude the possibility that the accused was acting. Was a show. #Magnotta

#Magnotta avait comportements bizarres dans l'avion? Non. Très calme. A parlé très peu. A dit ne pas vouloir faire de déclaration -Watts

Translation: #Magnotta had bizarre behavior on the plane? No. Very quiet. Spoke very little. He did not want to make a statement -Watts

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 2m2 minutes ago
Crown focuses on how Watts initially thought #Magnotta could have been putting on a show. He says he only had public info, info from police.

Aucun symptôme positif de psychose ne ressortait chez #Magnotta lors de ce vol, dit Watts.

Translation: No positive symptoms of psychosis in #Magnotta emerged during the flight, said

François Messier ‏@MessierSRC · 3m3 minutes ago
Couronne se demande si qq chose ressortait chez #Magnotta entre 25 mai 2012 et le 11 juin 2012 (1ére rencontre avec Barth)

Translation: Crown asks if it emerged between May 25-Jun 11, 2012 (1st meeting with Barth)

François Messier ‏@MessierSRC · 1m1 minute ago
Vous avez travaillé pour la police, puis pour la défense dans ce dossier, dit la Couronne. Pourquoi changer de camp? #Magnotta

Translation: You worked for the police and for the defense in this case, the Crown said . Why change sides ? #Magnotta

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 48s48 seconds ago
Crown: why did you work for police at 1st, and then change sides to work for defence? Watts: I wouldn't call it "changing sides". #Magnotta

François Messier ‏@MessierSRC · 1m1 minute ago
Quand la défense me demander d'évaluer #Magnotta, je me suis posé la question vs rôle précédant, ai interrogé collègues, dit Watts

Translation: When the defense asked me to evaluate #Magnotta , I posed the question vs my prior role, I asked colleagues said Watts

Finalement, Watts dit avoir été convaincu qu'il n'y avait pas de problème d'éthique à ce qu'il évalue #Magnotta pou la défense

Translation: Finally, Watts said he was convinced that there was no ethical problem that he evaluate #Magnotta for the defense

Michaël Nguyen ‏@MNguyenJDM · 2m2 minutes ago
C'est courant d'être psychiatre traitant et expert à cause du manque de staff, dit Dr Watts. #Magnotta

Translation: It is common to be attending psychiatrist and expert due to the lack of staff, said Dr. Watts . #Magnotta

François Messier ‏@MessierSRC · 4m4 minutes ago
J'ai accepté le mandat de la défense parce que c'était un cas intéressant, un défi. Pas rapport avec impact médiatique, dit Watts #Magnotta

Translation: I accepted the mandate of the defense because it was an interesting case, a challenge. Not because of the impact of the media, said Watts #Magnotta

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 3m3 minutes ago
Have been pulled off #Magnotta to work on another story this aft. But my colleagues tell me we're not missing anything in the courtroom

Afternoon break

I think everyone's just bored of hearing the same ridiculous excuses again and again. :sigh:

:snail:

Poor Luka. Even his trial is boring and uninteresting, unlike Karla's. ;)

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 5m5 minutes ago
Legal discussions necessary so #Magnotta jurors told they can leave for the day. Cross-examination of Dr Watts to resume 9:30am tomorrow.

:rolling:

Although it does have its moments... :behind:

:floorlaugh:

I demand to know if he was wearing his butt padding for the 9 days he was on the run. Because apparently he was checking it out in the mirror to make sure it was working for him before he left. :behind:

You can't make this stuff up. :shame:

LOL @ Bouthillier asking how many shirts the witness packed. He pulled that one right out of Leclair's book of stupid questions. Love it! :lol:

Anyway, I don't know how you can call the trial boring when LM is giving such an amazing performance in his box... :floorlaugh:

giphy (1).gif

norman.gif

LM once called himself the "Myra Hindley of Canada" in one of his internet posts. He signed the e-mail to the Sun reporter "John Kilbride". Brady and Hindley liked to take pictures of themselves posing on the graves of their victims.

He also used 'Lesley Ann Downey' on some FB accounts :maddening:

Noticed this tweet in French but I can't really understand what they're trying to say.

~ I'm way behind again :biggrin: so apologies if this has been posted ~

but the title of the video was “Python Christmas”

( The kitten is wearing a little Santa Hat :crying: )

Sex, Lies and Videotape...Will the Jury get to know the full story?

The clear import of this testimony is that uploading the '1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick' video on 25th May 2012 was almost incidental to perpetrating the crime, rather than a premeditated integral act in perpetrating the murder of Jun Lin.

I have seven reasons to raise doubt about the credibility of this testimony....

:applause: ~ screen-shots inc. ~

http://magnottafiles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sex-lies-and-videotapewill-jury-get-to.html

Can not, or WILL NOT (answer)?

eta: I reckon that he wore Jun's clothing because he knew the cameras were there and he was hoping to 'fool' these cameras, make it look like Jun was exiting the building. Still alive.

Can not, or WILL NOT (answer)?

eta: I reckon that he wore Jun's clothing because he knew the cameras were there and he was hoping to 'fool' these cameras, make it look like Jun was exiting the building. Still alive.

My thoughts exactly!!!

I missed this!! LM posed ON THE DAY OF JL'S MURDER a ripoff report about himself and his "psychotic behaviour and psychopathic tendencies". Original article now unfortunately deleted. Psychosis!!

http://lukatrial.com/posted-may-24-...ychotic-behavior-and-psychopathic-tendencies/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz