Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too photoshop something or someone in somewhere you need the amazing use of the pen tool and knowledge of masking and gradients.

HOWEVER:
shadowing and reflection isn't something easily done without notice.

So, from this site:
http://roadsmag.com/luka-magnotta-est-en-france-a-paris/

Picture 1: The sun flare on the glasses matches the shadow projected on the white wall to the left. I would bet this is a little after noon, or a little before (I don't know what direction this picture was taken.)

Picture 2: Strange reflection of light in the sunglasses, and it feels like there is a screen of some sort behind him (It also happens to cut the flare of the sun at the top) There could be glass or a door in front of him reflecting the light behind him. The highlight on his right side of the coat, near his neck, would be there naturally cause of where the sun is.
It's a bad picture, really, and makes it hard to detect. (Cell phone picture, maybe?)
There is also a flare from the sun that is natural throughout the frame, and continues over his hat (which cuts saturation in pictures, natural.) This photo could be very real.

Picture 3. Sort of makes sense. It could of been used with flash in which that balance between him and the Eiffel tower is correct, but of them all this would be the easiest to shop cause it's dark and naturally you expect to use flash for the scene.

In all of these, if they are shopped, someone with skill produced them.

OK looking again the left lens it looks like there is 3 windows, each with that dark finish frame. I do not see any people, I do see one bright light reflected as if it was a camera light, spotlight, lamp light

Fellow Canadians: For some reason, my husband and I think that Ontario is also officially bilingual. Are we losing our minds completely because of this freakazoid fool or are we correct??

:chillout: :rollercoaster: :chillout:

Nope we are not losing out minds. The only official bilingual province in Canada is New Brunswick. Quebec, Canada, Newfoundland, etc are all officially unilingual. The official language of Quebec is French so it is unilingual. The official language of Ontario is English so it is unilingual.

Looks photoshopped to me. The reflection in the glasses to me looks like an indoor area, bed on the right lens and the left um a bathroom with urnials?

I think the pic has been taken in the Trocadéro gardens. There is a building with quite large windows and ponds with fountains and a big bronze statue. It could explain the reflections in his sunglasses. But as it is LM, it could be photoshopped as well!

Edit: this is what I think LM would have been facing: https://ssl.panoramio.com/photo/29594774

Does the best gore site make anyone's antivirus pop up?
I really really want to just go peak, but don't want computer AIDS.

Nope we are not losing out minds. The only official bilingual province in Canada is New Brunswick. Quebec, Canada, Newfoundland, etc are all officially unilingual. The official language of Quebec is French so it is unilingual. The official language of Ontario is English so it is unilingual.

I have never been to Canada but I did study Quebec French as well as regular French and speak both fairly well and there is a pretty big difference. Dont they mostly speak Quebec French in Canada or just Quebec?

Fellow Canadians: For some reason, my husband and I think that Ontario is also officially bilingual. Are we losing our minds completely because of this freakazoid fool or are we correct??

:chillout: :rollercoaster: :chillout:
:what:

You're losing your minds. LOL! :hug:

New Brunswick is the only official bilingual province!

Do you have arrêt on your stop signs?

If he's going to somewhere like France, I am sure he has had it covered with the Canadian educational system. I could be wrong but don't they teach it bilingually up there? I would have to ask my boyfriend (full Canadian) for information on that.

We're taught French in school, but at 31 years of age I can barely cobble together a few sentences. I can sort of understand written words but not spoken words by a Francophones...it's way too fast! When my husband and I were in Paris we could barely communicate with nationals...fwiw.

OK looking again the left lens it looks like there is 3 windows, each with that dark finish frame. I do not see any people, I do see one bright light reflected as if it was a camera light, spotlight, lamp light

I presume that is why you can't see a person taking the photo? The bright light blocks them out?

Thanks.

We're taught French in school, but at 31 years of age I can barely cobble together a few sentences. I can sort of understand written words but not spoken words by a Francophones...it's way too fast! When my husband and I were in Paris we could barely communicate with nationals...fwiw.

Regular French or Quebec French, they definitely are not the same.

I think the pic has been taken in the Trocadéro gardens. There is a building with quite large windows and ponds with fountains and a big bronze statue. It could explain the reflections in his sunglasses. But as it is LM, it could be photoshopped as well!

Edit: this is what I think LM would have been facing: https://ssl.panoramio.com/photo/29594774
you are probably right. When I opened it up in PSP, and resized it, even through the pixelation I could see the flash of a camera at the top right of lens, then a white dress of sorts. It could be that he stopped someone to ask if they would take the picture....the mattress what I thought I saw I think is gardens, and windows are seen on the left side.

I went on this website two days ago and nothing bad happened to my computer ;)

Most recent pics of him going through security at the airport. Interpol released these pictures.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/03/montreal-magnotta-search.html

He is most defiantly wearing wigs.

This is a modern day "catch me if you can".
My hubby even said "this whole story is a movie, this dude is writing a movie with his life" and of course I threw him an ugly face because I really hope they don't make a movie about this creep.

More comedies, please.

Oh God, I just read that the woman who claimed LM knocked at her door described him as "tall, with magnificent eyes and a nicely shaped mouth"...
1. 5'9 is not THAT tall
2. His eyes are scary
3. His mouth his scary and a little disgusting

Wow, unbelievable! He really looks a bit like a reptile to me. And no, I'm not into that. He is not tall. Not that that matters, but he's not. And his mouth is not attractive. And his eyes?? Yikes. His whole look is very creepy. I think I am influenced by what an awful person he is. I think a kind person is way better looking than a murdering, psychopath, animal killer. :waitasec: MOO

I would strongly urge you to not view the video. To say that it is disturbing is a gross understatement. If you are certain of your abilities then it can be easily found through a Google search. I use a Mac and I'm not sure about your virus/spam software so I can't offer any warnings for that. The last I knew it could not be viewed on the BG site due to traffic volume. It was viewable on a different website yesterday but I will not share the link here.

Does anyone know how to copy and paste the airport photos? TIA. For some reason it won't let me. Strange:waitasec:

I have never been to Canada but I did study Quebec French as we as regular French and speak both fairly well and there is a pretty big difference. Dont they mostly speak Quebec French in Canada or just Quebec?

Mostly just in Quebec - other parts of Canada have their own versions of French. For example, Nova Scotia french speaking communities tend to speak what is known as "Acadian French" and they would not be able to converse very well with French speaking Quebecers or with French speaking Parisians.

I am a bit of a history buff and the expulsion of the Acadians from the Grand Pre region of Nova Scotia is fascinating. A lot of the French folks who were expelled landed in Louisiana - yep, you guessed it New Orleans - the French quarters.

Okay, now back to tracking Luka and less on the history lesson...lol

It bothers me that he is wearing a Mickey Mouse TSHIRT in that photo at airport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1