Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. you photo wizards....in many of the photos taken of LRM he is wearing sunglasses. Can anything of use be seen in the reflection of those glasses? i.e. who is taking his photo?

Here is one for example (taken from a recent news article, so not the original photo posted by LRM himself and likely too low a resolution to be of great use):

6a2eed68-abf0-11e1-aa9d-937d1b09365f-493x328.jpeg

I grabbed it from here:
http://roadsmag.com/luka-magnotta-est-en-france-a-paris/

Also, note in the pic that the sun is behind him but there is a significant reflection in his sunglass lenses as if he is facing the sun. Is he facing a glass building which is reflecting the sun? Or is this just one of his photoshopped photos?

cutelittlenemo1 aka vladimir romanov aka luka magnotta looking for "Dom Young Masters in Arizona or Los Angeles" 12-15-2011

http://www.smplace.com/forum/564354-dom-young-masters-in-arizona-or-los-angeles.html

could he be connected to the unsolved cases in arizona and hollywood where they found dismembered body parts??? it almost seems like he's trying to lure out a certain type of personality...just keeps getting weirder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/21/hervey-medellin-victim-in_n_1220905.html

if you connect the dots it appears he was in the US from mid last year until the time he went to montreal.

This concerns me because AZ and CA would be area's arid enough to mummify a body.

Plus I'm thinking the airline tickets in his name is just too easy. I'd like to know if any survelliance has been viewed to confirm he actually got on a plane to Paris.

This is in response to an earlier request for a wanted poster ... still in draft form ... does anyone have the Montreal contact info handy? n/t? ... suggestions for changes? Until he is caught, it might be a good idea to get his photo out there ... on lamp posts.

Eric_Newman_Luka_Rocco_Magnotta_Wanted.jpg

Maybe add the tattoo he has? I haven't seen much of it mentioned, but have seen it in at least two of his photo's. The tat is on the inside of his right wrist area.

I would also add that french is spoken some regions in Manitoba ... they also have a french channel news....

French is also the second language learned in all canadian primary and high school......

Indeed, Manitoba has a large French-speaking population. And in Ontario high schools, students must take at least ONE FRENCH CREDIT in order to graduate from high school.

List of Luka's online accounts:

Luka Magnotta YouTube accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasminethecat666
TheScarface3030
TheSopranos20
sexyman89489
666StallionItalian
Tyrone99Power
global100canada
catherinetramell2000
miami3093840
Gucci20901200
Mr9848534
5q5676
2remembermealways4u
iloveilovelove
pricelessstud19
6event6horizon66
sentinal560
fallinloveandadoreme
rosesareredmylove
materialgirljuly
sopranos2322
pointofnoreturnn
1999vamp
bluesky40987
eat666me
richardduck17
sharkeinthewater
red66night
princessgyasya3
66believe66
BasicInstinct1212121
versace868668666
catherinetramell2000
5q5676
johnathanclarkson22
inthenextlife12
MsXbox3600
Lighttunnell
flyerfrequent9
66iseestupidpeople
436t6
simplythebestyes1
2remembermealways4u
madonnaandme1
TheIlovecookies3
sucks2bufool
imlukamagnottas1fan
everyonelovesmeso
loveannanicolesmith
areyoujealousyet
thegreatwallofchina8
cape33fear
jesuslovesme887
iloveasiaalways
freedomforall47
doyouloveme09
seenoevilhearnoevil1
77forgetmenot77
makepeacelove7
thecaribeanisgreat
limoncello23
lawandorder5
iloveasiaalways
candy4avagardner
Santaslave666
championforrights2
iluvlukamagnotta
davidbeckhamfan43
michaeljackson088
sexygayvampires
event88horizon
SMCY05
Liquid999liquid
loveforever254
megaman999megaman
katerbee
batman19090
basicinstinct4
quicksilver44
spiderspider1211
russianprince111
safeandclearalright
sucks2bufool
india90001
bluesky40987
tigertigerburning4
inthenextlife12
SaraConnor3000
strangersinthenitexx
boldsexychick19
bluesky40987
bemybaby9090
01thevulture
blackweb66688
jasminethecat99
----------------------------------------------------------------
Luka Magnotta Vimeo Accounts
----------------------------------------------------------------
maria maria
mary maria
Jayne Mansfield
Vincent Karlov
Adam Carter
Anik
Peter Lucifer
Luka Magnotta
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Luka Magnotta Daily Motion Accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------------
876667788p
984753d
luka-magnotta
hollywoodca8
versace9000
w647476
bluesky666
PINKSUNSET666
666believe666
436346g
Joanne_Scott
66998866armani
5o05fj5lld
iloveclubbing22
video111110
From: facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/ who have been tracking this creep for close to two years.

I have heard several females say this guy is attractive, no wonder im not getting the hotties, I though you gals all liked the rough and tumble scruffy unshaven neanderthal types and here it turns out all I have to do to get the ladies is look like a girlyman.

Excuse me while I go buy some razors and lip gloss.

:lol:

Don't forget the 'psychopath blue' contact lenses!

No really I know we don't all have the same tastes but he's exuding crazyness by all his pores. How can someone find him attractive (except himself of course)?!

First-person: What it feels like to report on alleged murderer Luka Magnotta
REPORTED BY Justin Ling

Tilling the soil and building an Internet profile for someone so prolific isn’t easy. Typing some keywords into Google is one thing, but if you really want to pull together every string of someone’s (alleged) life – from their public Facebook pages to their darkest writing in the annals of the Internet – you’ve got to go deeper. It means searching for a multitude of variations on their name, from their various cities, connecting their online profiles, searching by their images, and so on.

So I started digging. I did some searches on Magnotta’s early life. Before 2006, however, Magnotta – or, Eric Clinton Newman, as he was known at the time – was virtually invisible.

After that, however, it looks like Magnotta began to write. Tacking onto Internet content publishers such as Associated Content, Magnotta (or someone posing as Magnotta) published a range of articles – some of them seemingly plagiarized – that ranged from self-obsessed details of his cosmetic surgeries to anti-police tirades.

He also began to create online profiles. A lot of them. When I spoke to a woman who claims she dated Magnotta, she confirmed that he was obsessed with his Internet presence.

http://montreal.openfile.ca/montreal/te ... d-murderer

Scroll to the bottom of this: link (graphic content higher up).

Someone can use a proxy server, but knowing how to router it from Montreal to England to the Netherlands? ... I think he was actually there. I think that after the interview with the reporter he high-tailed it out of town and crossed the channel. He laid low ... nothing came of the publicity about the kitten files ... and he went on about his business of torturing animals and graduating to people. He returned to Canada at the end of December (are there Christmas pictures somewhere out there?), or he went to LA and committed a murder there. Does anyone know whether the murder scene for the body parts (found under the sign) was located? Was it a transient home?

He may have been in LA in Feb, but he rented a furnished apartment from Feb - May in Montreal, then disappeared.

IIRC, someone posted there was an arrest for the body parts found under/near the hollywood sign.

I think we've conclusively ruled out LRM as being involved in that case.

http://www.la-croix.com/Actualite/S...t-en-Seine-Saint-Denis-_NG_-2012-06-03-813924

<<<Les policiers ont également établi que le téléphone portable de Luka Rocco Magnotta avait été repéré samedi, grâce à une borne relais, dans l'est parisien, a ajouté cette source.>>>

Yes, ~n/t~ police got a ping (according to the source) from LM's cellphone somewhere in the Eastern part of Paris. :)

Wait - if LE got a PING, LM is using the phone. Who is he calling? Who would be willing to speak to him? Or, he had an incoming call??????? Man, this dude is brazen.......

So they found his phone (he's probably onto another one now), right? Can they check text messages or posts on online forums? A text message doesn't cause a ping, does it? (pardon my lack of technical knowledge)

O.K. you photo wizards....in many of the photos taken of LRM he is wearing sunglasses. Can anything of use be seen in the reflection of those glasses? i.e. who is taking his photo?

Here is one for example (taken from a recent news article, so not the original photo posted by LRM himself and likely too low a resolution to be of great use):

6a2eed68-abf0-11e1-aa9d-937d1b09365f-493x328.jpeg

I grabbed it from here:
http://roadsmag.com/luka-magnotta-est-en-france-a-paris/

Also, note in the pic that the sun is behind him but there is a significant reflection in his sunglass lenses as if he is facing the sun. Is he facing a glass building which is reflecting the sun? Or is this just one of his photoshopped photos?
Looks photoshopped to me. The reflection in the glasses to me looks like an indoor area, bed on the right lens and the left um a bathroom with urnials?

Maybe add the tattoo he has? I haven't seen much of it mentioned, but have seen it in at least two of his photo's. The tat is on the inside of his right wrist area.

Ummm... we sort of think that the tat was one of those wash off bubblegum type of deals.

He does usually wear a ring on his right hand on the finger next to the index one .... and this was clearly visible in the video where he victimized Lin.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/ente...ry.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
They have searched a bar and two hotels in a well-to-do northwestern district of the French capital, the police source said.

A witness told AFP he saw police on Friday visit the bar Le Petit Batignolles where they viewed security camera footage, showed a photo of the suspect to the manager and left with empty bottles of Coke.

On Saturday the manager denied any visit by police.

The daily Le Parisien reported Sunday that investigators had questioned the manager of a bar in the northern area of Batignolles who said Magnotta had a Coke there late Wednesday.

"He was very nervous (and) he drank the Coke in one go. A man with an impressive physique came into the bar and started talking to him. They knew each other," the manager said, adding that they left together.

The daily also cited witness accounts that were "considered reliable" that the suspect was seen in two northern Paris suburbs
BBM...This is the meet I bet to sell the video, the big man was the clients bodyguard. MOO

So they found his phone (he's probably onto another one now), right? Can they check text messages or posts on online forums? A text message doesn't cause a ping, does it? (pardon my lack of technical knowledge)

No they didn't found his phone, the traced him thanks to it as they got a signal from a relay antenna (which means he was calling, or receiving a call).

Looks photoshopped to me. The reflection in the glasses to me looks like an indoor area, bed on the right lens and the left um a bathroom with urnials?

LOL... how in the h3ll do you see that ... you are being serious that you see this in those glasses?

eleph

respectfully snipped: Added

24th May Last sighting of victim by family/friends: Jun Li worked about 10 hours a week at a Montreal convenience store where he worked the 12pm-5pm shift; hired August 2011.
24th-26th May. Victim is killed and dismembered at some point during these 2 days. All videos on YT now become public, and an edited version of his movie is uploaded to Best Gore. It gets spotted by a lawyer within hours of uploading. He informs police who basically tell him to grow up and forget the fake **** online. Video uploaded on May 25th.
25th - LM last seen by neighbors leaving apartment with red hair that is usually black
26th - 27th May - Eric cleaned up and got his post ready to go. Confusion for a while, but by Sunday night, he was identified on various forums. It's now theorised that he left Montreal on the Saturday (26th)

29th May - Foot arrives at the Conservatives, hand goes to the Liberals (intercepted at postal office before delivery). Janitor spots a new looking suitcase beside some bins and decides to go and claim it. Discovers limbless/headless torso inside.
30th May - Police finally figure out how to do a google search, and name the suspect.
31st May - Police say they think he's left the country and travelled to France. Interpol puts him on the front page of their website as "wanted".
1st Jun - False reports of him being arrested in Monaco. Reports of him being sighted at bar in France seemingly confirmed.

30th, 31st or 1st - cannot locate the date the residents & janitor of the apartment building begin removing the furniture and discover the blood, tissue in the fridge & tub drain.

LOL... how in the h3ll do you see that ... you are being serious that you see this in those glasses?

eleph
lol, it was a quick zoom in to look. I see a bed in the right (our right) lens, even a toilet looking next to it. I see no human figures whatsoever in the lens...I do see a light, like if it is reflecting off a camera. :floorlaugh:

Fellow Canadians: For some reason, my husband and I think that Ontario is also officially bilingual. Are we losing our minds completely because of this freakazoid fool or are we correct??

:chillout: :rollercoaster: :chillout:

My understanding is as long as the phone is on, it can be pinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1