Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo, it doesn't matter to me, but we don't have facts as to whether the victim was gay or bi or curious or drugged, in a relationship, or had perhaps met Luka at the store JMO:

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/ne...cco-magnotta-was-dead-before-reported-missing

Cmdr. Lafrenière said that police believe, based on the video of the killing, that Mr. Magnotta and Mr. Lin had a relationship that predated the murder. But a close friend of Mr. Lin’s, who asked not to be identified, angrily denied that. “A lot of information [that has been reported] is not actually true,” he said. “He has never been a relationship with this guy. I’m very certain.” The friend said Mr. Lin arrived in Canada in 2010. He had initially lived above the Verdun dépanneur where he worked 10 hours a week, but more recently had moved closer to downtown. “He was a nice guy,” Mr. Huang said. “Every customer said he’s a nice guy.” ‘A lot of information is not actually true. He has never been a relationship with this guy. I’m very certain’

There was a previous post in this thread I think that gave a link on something posted on craiglist on May 24th....the guy was looking for a cute guy to do a movie for himself...maybe JL responded to that....anyone could link to that post again please?

Wow, interesting article. So the video has been discussed ten days before it was uploaded on a psychology forum, like babymaggie1 did on two other separate forums... :what:

In one of the posts where he used the name anonymousgirl4 on a psych forum he even suggests that "he heard the person who made the video was paid 6 figures for making it."

I think he sold the real footage, the video we have is full of cut aways, doesnt show the actual murder and is highly edited. He likely sold the real full footage video to someone who paid him a lot of money for a real snuff film.

I know some disagree that he made money off this but I think he did and he is living it up at 4 star hotels in France as a result.

Speculation that Luka is in "l'Hexagone" according to the Associated Press:

French article. What is the hexagon? Is this the "hub"?

http://www.radio-canada.ca/regions/Ontario/2012/06/01/002-magnotta-escouade-sites.shtml

Metropolitan France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean. It is often referred to as l’Hexagone ("The Hexagon") because of the geometric shape of its territory. It is the largest western European country and it possesses the second-largest exclusive economic zone in the world, covering 11,035,000 km2 (4,260,000 sq mi), just behind that of the United States (11,351,000 km2 / 4,383,000 sq mi).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France

Has anyone, or does anyone care to, put a timeline together for Luka that could be posted in the Media/Timeline thread? Also, what about a compilation of all his internet activity/user names/etc?4

Just wondering. I'm going to check right now to be sure we have a media thread for this case and if not, I'll create one and bring back the link.

Salem

They claim a police "source" so we should take it with a grain of salt. Unless it's official by LE but if true, it's wonderful news! I think they are closing in on him and he will get caught today!

In his room they found his cellphone. In the hotel room, they found *advertiser censored* magazines and barf bags from the same airline he flew to Paris.

Barf bags? Feeling a little queazy Luka? :jail:

http://www.la-croix.com/Actualite/S...t-en-Seine-Saint-Denis-_NG_-2012-06-03-813924

CORRECTION: After re reading the article, I don't think his phone was located. I think they're pinging his phone and tracking him.

Has anyone, or does anyone care to, put a timeline together for Luka that could be posted in the Media/Timeline thread? Also, what about a compilation of all his internet activity/user names/etc?4

Just wondering. I'm going to check right now to be sure we have a media thread for this case and if not, I'll create one and bring back the link.

Salem

These were posted on FB do what you want with them:

Luka Magnotta YouTube accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasminethecat666
... Jasminethecat99 (has posted at least 4 comments on other videos under this name 1 week ago)
TheScarface3030
TheSopranos20
sexyman89489
666StallionItalian
Tyrone99Power
global100canada
catherinetramell2000
miami3093840
Gucci20901200
Mr9848534
5q5676
2remembermealways4u
iloveilovelove
pricelessstud19
6event6horizon66
sentinal560
fallinloveandadoreme
rosesareredmylove
materialgirljuly
sopranos2322
pointofnoreturnn
1999vamp – 1 month ago – liked Boa Vs Rabbit video
bluesky40987
eat666me (1 month ago)
richardduck17
sharkeinthewater
red66night
princessgyasya3
66believe66
BasicInstinct1212121
versace868668666
catherinetramell2000
5q5676
johnathanclarkson22
inthenextlife12
MsXbox3600 (possibly – account deleted, supporting Luka)
Lighttunnell
flyerfrequent9
66iseestupidpeople – (4 weeks ago)
436t6 (1 month ago)
simplythebestyes1
2remembermealways4u
madonnaandme1 – liked hitler speech video – swastika in 1 kitten video
TheIlovecookies3
sucks2bufool
imlukamagnottas1fan
everyonelovesmeso
loveannanicolesmith
areyoujealousyet
thegreatwallofchina8
cape33fear
jesuslovesme887
iloveasiaalways
freedomforall47
doyouloveme09
seenoevilhearnoevil1
77forgetmenot77
makepeacelove7
thecaribeanisgreat
limoncello23
lawandorder5
iloveasiaalways
candy4avagardner
Santaslave666 – possibly (closed)
championforrights2
iluvlukamagnotta
davidbeckhamfan43
michaeljackson088
sexygayvampires (2 months ago)
event88horizon – 1 month ago
SMCY05
Liquid999liquid
loveforever254
megaman999megaman (closed)
katerbee
batman19090
basicinstinct4
quicksilver44
spiderspider1211
russianprince111
safeandclearalright
sucks2bufool
india90001
bluesky40987
tigertigerburning4
inthenextlife12
SaraConnor3000
strangersinthenitexx
boldsexychick19
bluesky40987
bemybaby9090
01thevulture – (most recent posts)
blackweb66688 – (most recent posts)
jasminethecat99 (most recent posts)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Luka Magnotta Vimeo Accounts
----------------------------------------------------------------
maria maria – (3 videos, 8 months ago)
mary maria – (3 videos 8 months ago)
Jayne Mansfield (2 months ago)
Vincent Karlov (4 months ago)
Adam Carter (2 months ago)
Anik (2 years ago)
Peter Lucifer (2 months ago)
Luka Magnotta (2 years ago)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Luka Magnotta Daily Motion Accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------------
876667788p
984753d
luka-magnotta
hollywoodca8
versace9000
w647476
bluesky666
PINKSUNSET666
666believe666 (25th 09 2011) vampiressexy13
436346g
Joanne_Scott
66998866armani
5o05fj5lld
iloveclubbing22
video111110

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/

Also a time line was posted:

2006 - Eric changes his name to Luka Rocco Magnotta.
2007 - Articles appear online which link him to Karla Homolka. He then publicly denies any relationship with her.
2008 26th Jan - ED page about Eric is deleted because the admins there didn't know who the feck he was. He tried a few times to get his own page, and edit other articles, but seems to have been caught out each time (He now has a splendid page on ED btw!)
2009 - Begins creating fake stories about himself all over the web, adding glamour shots, and making pseudo philosophical observations. Other articles appeared on multiple Blog sites. He also discussed his necro fetish, how to disappear, and on one, a transcript for the Hindley/Brady torture tapes. He links himself to the Russian Mafia, and also suggests he had a sexual relationship with Michael Jackson but was paid off.
Some of the articles are relatively brief, but others scroll on for ages (TL;DR) He now steps up his web presence and begins torturing cats/kittens on film and uploading to YT. He denies the accusations of cruelty, but when he visits the UK, The Sun newspaper are all over him, and he seems to like this attention.
2010 Continues creating ****** one time posts on multiple forums. He either writes as himself, or as a fan/admirer/friend.
2011 As above
2012 15th May Various YT channels upload a video which consists of a still pic of a person in a purple hoodie holding a screwdriver type tool who seems to be leaning forward ready to stab downwards. There are slightly different shots in some videos. There is no sign of any blood on the hoodie or the wall. The Casablanca poster is also a visual hint at who the person is.
On YT, a channel called Emily Rose uploaded the video on the 15th, but according to YT stats, it didn't get a single view until the 26th may. Check stats on other channels if you find them, they will probably all show similar results.
24th May Last sighting of victim by family/friends
24th-26th May. Victim is killed and dismembered at some point during these 2 days. All videos on YT now become public, and an edited version of his movie is uploaded to Best Gore. It gets spotted by a lawyer within hours of uploading. He informs police who basically tell him to grow up and forget the fake **** online.
26th - 27th May - Eric cleaned up and got his post ready to go. Confusion for a while, but by Sunday night, he was identified on various forums. It's now theorised that he left Montreal on the Saturday (26th)

29th May - Foot goes to the Conservatives, hand goes to the Liberals. Janitor spots a new looking suitcase beside some bins and decides to go and claim it. Discovers limbless/headless torso inside.
30th May - Police finally figure out how to do a google search, and name the suspect.
31st May - Police say they think he's left the country and travelled to France. Interpol puts him on the front page of their website as "wanted"
1st Jun - False reports of him being arrested in Monaco. Reports of him being sighted at bar in France seemingly confirmed.

ETA: ED is referring to Encyclopedia Dramatica

No it is not the same thing...."hub" was the name of a poster on a french blog that was arguing steadily with the other blogger that said LRM was staying at hub.... I think it was only an online fight

No the poster was Rafale or something like that. He/she said he knew where LRM was and it was with cousin @hub.

I'm wondering if @hub is some twitter account (??)

In one of the posts where he used the name anonymousgirl4 on a psych forum he even suggests that "he heard the person who made the video was paid 6 figures for making it."

I think he sold the real footage, the video we have is full of cut aways, doesnt show the actual murder and is highly edited. He likely sold the real full footage video to someone who paid him a lot of money for a real snuff film.

I know some disagree that he made money off this but I think he did and he is living it up at 4 star hotels in France as a result.

I've been thinking along these same lines. This movie has been running through my head.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134273/

French used to be a mandatory language in schools across Canada after grade 3, but over the years many things have changed. Around here, it's no longer mandatory ... barely optional. In fact, there are so many cultures blending into Canada that many other language instruction schools exist to provide education in culturally friendly environments. Children can attend a Catholic School, Public School, French Immersion School, Muslim School, Spanish, Chinese or Arabic Immersion school ... it's pretty much anything goes now. Even if French classes were mandatory when Eric was in school (born 1982), there's no reason to believe he speaks Quebec French. Of all the people that did have French language instruction in school, only a handful actually learned anything.
Just to add to what otto said, contrary to popular opinion, most Canadians don't speak or understand French, even though it's on all product labels. I theory, it's an official language, but it's only spoken mostly in the Quebec and New Brunswick area, and by federal politicians and bureaucrats. Some people send their kids to French immersion schools so they can get high paying government jobs.

No the poster was Rafale or something like that. He/she said he knew where LRM was and it was with cousin @hub.

I'm wondering if @hub is some twitter account (??)

Hub is the name the poster Rafale (or something like that) was arguing with on the french forum...I looked at the chat history of both yesterday because I wondered what was hub...if you still have the link, you will see that hub replied to the rafale post a couple of minutes after rafale said, I know where he is...he is at Hub (or @hub)....but if you look at some more of their posts.....they don't seem to like each other a lot....but I think it could be relevant to check if Hub has a twitter account.... i dont have one personally I don't know twitter much....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1