Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I see your location as France. Would love to hear from a local's perspective of the killer being in your country? I'm assuming it's being talked about a lot over there?

Hi, yes the newspapers talk about it quite a lot. They are now sure he was in the Paris area. Here's the link to one of the latest articles I've come across: http://www.europe1.fr/France/Le-depeceur-est-passe-par-Bagnolet-1111187/

For those who don't speak french the article reads that LM has been seen in a hotel but when the police arrived he had already left his room. However, they found some of his belongings (*advertiser censored* magazines and bags provided in planes for those who are sick). Also, they tracked his mobile phone in the east of Paris on saturday. It has been said that he could have spent one or several nights at a gay man's apartment near Paris but I don't know if this is verified info. In another article I've read that a girl was sure LM knocked at her door one night while she was having a party and he wanted to join. But in this article they also say that many people claim to have seen him and most of these stories turned out to be groundless.

Nothing like a heinous crime, an attention-seeking perp, and an international chase.

Nothing except arresting the heinous, attention-seeking, globe-trotting perp, that is.

I just found a Miami message board where Luca posted in 2010. He claimed to be a new Miami resident. When the news broke, a few people recalled him posting a short introduction. A moderator stated that his IP address at the time of his posts was actually Toronto. It doesn't really sound like he was blocking his IP back in 2010. Does it?

http://forums.miamibeach411.com/general-discussion/7346-strong-self-esteem-luka-magnotta-2010-a.html

This is yet another thing that sends chills down my back. How many of us have made friendships online with people we 'think' are decent and fairly safe?

Ok his cell phone was tracked on saturday by a "borne de relais" in the east part of Paris... I don't know the words in english for this.... another french link...haven't seen links iun english yet.... http://www.la-croix.com/Actualite/S...t-en-Seine-Saint-Denis-_NG_-2012-06-03-813924

he is not too smart is he ;-)

(re: fleeing with his cell phone that the police were able to trace)

I think he is all about the attention and not so bright... I further highly doubt his self professed IQ score.

I still don't understand the mailing of body parts to Canadian politicians. What message was he trying to get across? Was it a final farewell in a twisted kind of way? I ain't coming back? Was it a white supresmacist type of message? His victim was a chinese immigrant?:waitasec:

About the video, I have seen it but closed my eyes during the goriest moments and I didn't see the victim move. I actually think he was already dead when LM started stabbing him with the icepick. Although I tried to forget what I've seen, I think that just after the stabbing the camera shows the victim's face, his throat had already been cut and that's also why the wounds weren't bleeding (some viewers said it was a proof of the video beeing a fake). Sorry if I'm beeing graphic here but to me there's no point debating whether the victim was drugged or consentant because the video does not depict the actual murder, rather the horrible things LM did afterwards.

I agree. The whole video is between 10 and 11 minutes long. It's impossible for him to kill and dismember Jun Lin in that amount of time. It was edited. It was also reported that there was blood and bone fragments in the bathtub drain, so he was likely dismembered in the tub. For certain, Jun Lin is alive at the beginning of the video. He is moving and bound to the bed.

I found something in the Beavis Butthead YouTube history which leads me to believe Beavis Butthead is NOT Luka Magnotta but actually some random attention seeker who is trying to pose as Luka:

On this feed of Beavis Butthead's history he comments on a video titled "Howard Stern: Howard makes Psychologist Woman Cry :)" The reason I point this out is that Beavis Butthead's comments reflect those of someone very familiar with the Howard Stern - Don Imus history and likely an avid listener of both for years.

In my opinion, this little nugget allows me to confidently state: Beavis Butthead is NOT Luka Magnotta

Actually, on one of LCM's blogs or websites he does talk about Imus....I can't remember which blog it was, but I remember seeing it because I asked myself "who the heck is Imus?"

he is not too smart is he ;-)

(re: fleeing with his cell phone that the police were able to trace)

I think he is all about the attention and not so bright... I further highly doubt his self professed IQ score.

Well ...his IQ score was probably posted by himself...he is good at starting rumors.... By the way... who has to pass an IQ evaluation to go to primary and high school??? MOrevoer, IQ scores vary with age....knowledge and critical sense of things grow with time.....IQ scores of a ten year old are no more valid for a 30 years old freak...

Ok his cell phone was tracked on saturday by a "borne de relais" in the east part of Paris... I don't know the words in english for this....

I think in english it would be a relay antenna (according to wordreference.com) ;)

I still don't understand the mailing of body parts to Canadian politicians. What message was he trying to get across? Was it a final farewell in a twisted kind of way? I ain't coming back? Was it a white supresmacist type of message? His victim was a chinese immigrant?:waitasec:

I personally think there wasn't any message except for creating a big reaction and getting the most attention he could from this.....When you send a foot or a hand to the PM....people talk about this.....

I have seen several people mention the fact that they are somehow disturbed or upset with themselves because they seem to feel more outrage at what he did to the kittens than what he did to the human.

First I understand when you express that sentiment you ARE NOT saying that you are OK with what happened to the human and ONLY upset about the kittens, surely you feel repulsed and angry about what he did to the human, but for some strange reason you seem to feel MORE of these emotions when it comes to the kittens.

I have had this discussion before I will share my opinions and conclusions.

The reasons are likely many and varied for this, but here are a few that I will share.

First, we are taught to distance ourselves from other humans we do not know, we are taught at a young age not to talk to strangers etc, so therefore we are not attached to people we do not know and as a result we dont have an EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT to them nor an EMOTIONAL INVESTMENT IN THEM, so when something like this happens, YES IT MAKES US ANGRY and we hurt for the victim but it is a different kind of hurt and anger than we feel when someone hurts a kitten because with animals we do not detach, we love our own little kitties as much as the ones we see in pictures thousands of miles away, we are not told not to detach from stray dogs or cats or those that belong to others, when we are children, like we are with humans. This is one reason why we feel more emotionally invested in what happened to the kittens than what happened to the human, and of course this doesnt apply to everyone, only those of us who are true animal lovers and for whom animals often mean more to us than people, often for obvious reasons as our animals dont hurt us like the people around us do.

Another reason for this IMO, is that the kittens are INDEFENSIBLE BEINGS, in short what he did to those was PICKING ON SOMEONE MUCH SMALLER AND INDEFENSIBLE than he was, what we call NOT A FAIR FIGHT, and that pisses us off, that is what we call BULLYING and we tell such people to pick on someone (or something in this case) YOUR OWN SIZE! The kitties had no chance to defend themselves against such a monster WHEREAS HUMANS DO, yes humans can be drugged and taken against their own will but generally speaking the human is not indefensible against another human and the kitties MOST DEFINITELY ARE. Now if he had tried this crap with an AFRICAN LION I dont think that I, personally, would be as outraged as I was with the KITTENS even though I DETEST ALL ANIMAL ABUSE, basically because AT LEAST THEN it would be a FAIR FIGHT and he is picking on something THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO FIGHT BACK and probably even has an EDGE WHEN IT COMES TO BEATING HIM (or eating him, in the case of the lion).

In short I dont think there is anything wrong with you if you feel more outraged at what he did to the poor little innocent indefensible kittens who DID NOTHING TO BE PUT IN THAT SITUATION whereas oftentimes we humans DO MAKE STUPID DECISIONS TO PUT OURSELVES IN POSITIONS OF RISK AND DANGER, the kitten is not able to consciously do so. There is nothing wrong with you at all, in fact if you felt OTHERWISE I would wonder more about you.

Hey that's yesterday!!!! Oohhh they are closing in....!!!

They claim a police "source" so we should take it with a grain of salt. Unless it's official by LE but if true, it's wonderful news! I think they are closing in on him and he will get caught today!

In his room they found his cellphone. In the hotel room, they found *advertiser censored* magazines and barf bags from the same airline he flew to Paris.

Barf bags? Feeling a little queazy Luka? :jail:

http://www.la-croix.com/Actualite/S...t-en-Seine-Saint-Denis-_NG_-2012-06-03-813924

I suspect that is how investigators were able to quickly determine that he had flown to Paris ... he probably booked a round trip flight under the Luka Magnotta passport. I really think that he expected the suitcase to be taken away by the garbage collectors and that he could return after a week in Paris and carry on as before. Without the suitcase, this could have been a big mystery of body parts in the mail and no connection to a victim, a crime scene, or Eric Newman.

He could not have entered France on a Canadian flight without a passport.

We are forgetting the blood smeared apartment with at least one body part left in it. The stink was terrible coming from the place and there is no way it wouldn't have been found and he had to know that. So, IMO, IF he left for Europe, which I am personally thinking was nothing but a ruse, then he wasn't intending on coming back under the same passport.

For certain, Jun Lin is alive at the beginning of the video. He is moving and bound to the bed.

Ok, maybe I missed this part. I was reading the comments while I was waiting for the video to start and as I've said I closed my eyes on some moments because it was so horrible...

Jmo, it doesn't matter to me, but we don't have facts as to whether the victim was gay or bi or curious or drugged, in a relationship, or had perhaps met Luka at the store JMO:

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/ne...cco-magnotta-was-dead-before-reported-missing

Cmdr. Lafrenière said that police believe, based on the video of the killing, that Mr. Magnotta and Mr. Lin had a relationship that predated the murder. But a close friend of Mr. Lin’s, who asked not to be identified, angrily denied that. “A lot of information [that has been reported] is not actually true,” he said. “He has never been a relationship with this guy. I’m very certain.” The friend said Mr. Lin arrived in Canada in 2010. He had initially lived above the Verdun dépanneur where he worked 10 hours a week, but more recently had moved closer to downtown. “He was a nice guy,” Mr. Huang said. “Every customer said he’s a nice guy.” ‘A lot of information is not actually true. He has never been a relationship with this guy. I’m very certain’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz