Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I am never going to be able to catch up and read everything that everyone has read. I am so busy at work and I am trying to read bits and pieces. I dont want to watch the movie but I was hoping someone can message me the details so I have an idea of what he did. Whatever is said doesnt bother me I just dont have the time or place to watch it nor do I want those images in my mind. Verbally telling me is different lol..

I am going to have to go on early retirement to catch up with this case. You guys are so fast and you have such excellent sleuthing skills as well.

I was wondering as well as many have asked that I have seen. How do I get to the deep dark web. Its interesting to me to be able to find stuff.

All I know is this guy is one sick freak and a loser. I only hope he is not in Toronto or near where I live. I have locked my doors and I am keeping my eyes peeled just in case I see him....So scary. Another freak on the loose.

I have to say I come here because I am drawn to the minds of these weird people. I dont get how someone can do this. Last night I watched We need to talk about Kevin and OMG that kid was so twisted. It made me realize that some parents pass off different abnormal traits as normal. Also in that movie it was clear the son hated the mother and the mother hated him because he was just plain evil.

Anyways I will try my best to keep up but there is so much I have to get done, and I am so busy at work. ARGH!!!

Hey CL, good to "see" you again.

I haven't seen the video either but it involves all the gore anyone can possibly imagine. Murder, dismemberment, cannibalism, necrophilia.

That's as far as I'll go with the description. The victim is 33 year old Concordia University student Jun Lin who immigrated to Canada from China.

We don't know how the victim met his killer but it's alleged they were lovers.

Eric Newman aka Luka Rocco Magnotta is a twisted sick killer.

am I right in thinking the babymaggie11 profile was a fake profile used by LM to drum up interest in the video on the 15th of May before the murder actually took place by creating this thread here?

Well it seems he also tried this on the http://www.criminalsolicitor.net/ forum. An account was created on the 17th of May called babymaggie1 and the name provided is Emily Bordelais which seems to be another name for Karla Homolka who LM seems to have had some form of infatuation with. The location provided was the UK.

http://www.fotolog.com/babymaggie1/mosaic/

Have you seen this? A babymaggie1 account with LM's picture dated 14th august 2011... The profile says it's a female born on 27/04 (if you exchange numbers it'll give you 24/07 which is LM's birthday, coincidence?).

Regarding travels in Europe I'd like to add that you don't need a passport to cross borders within EU but there are customs patrols which can decide to stop you and check your vehicle. I traveled by car or by bus to Germany, Italia, Swizerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain without my ID being checked but when I went to UK by boat I think they checked and they always check your ID when you travel by plane.

Well I made some inquiries in a couple of chat rooms that cater to this type of "interest", that is a pretty small world and none of those guys were aware of the video which makes me think Luka did not post it in any of their forums or chats. Since Luka is obviously an attention seeker if he didn't post in those circles he probably wasn't that involved in them.

Hard to say though, there isn't much gossip in those circles.

Fabulous... the strangeness continues:

Over at the BB YT account, we now have "Eric Newman" aruging with "Beavis Butthead" about which one of them is the real LM. Eric Newman is saying that the is starting a defense fund for LM. These people are ridiculous.... and I am not convinced that it isn't LM doing his sockpuppett master thing.

"Exactly, however, I don't think the name Eric Newman was a great choice.. I'm supposed to be Luka according to the dimwits at the Toronto Sun. You can't be Luka too! Or maybe you are the real Luka?

• Beavis Butthead in reply to Eric Newman (Show the comment) 11 minutes ago
  • I am not Luka....I chose Eric Newman because I am supporting him anonymously. Obviously, the morons on this page are angry, I'm not giving my real name on here.
    **currently setting up a fundraiser for Luka's legal defense...stay tuned***

Eric Newman in reply to Beavis Butthead 7 minutes ago

[video=youtube;Ew21K3J3JOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew21K3J3JOQ[/video]

This is an idiot harrassing some innocent guy...this is not Luka...IMHO

also FYI...anyone can post and help with finding him on the "justice" page, but the gentleman making this call as well as his cohort are not core members. They would never make the call and risk this investigation. IMHO

You are correct, they are not core members and in fact joined a couple of days ago.

Have you seen this? A babymaggie1 account with LM's picture dated 14th august 2011... The profile says it's a female born on 27/04 (if you exchange numbers it'll give you 24/07 which is LM's birthday, coincidence?).

Regarding travels in Europe I'd like to add that you don't need a passport to cross borders within EU but there are customs patrols which can decide to stop you and check your vehicle. I traveled by car or by bus to Germany, Italia, Swizerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain without my ID being checked but when I went to UK by boat I think they checked and they always check your ID when you travel by plane.

Hi,

I see your location as France. Would love to hear from a local's perspective of the killer being in your country? I'm assuming it's being talked about a lot over there?

Interesting in that if you click on the picture it enlarges and actually lists his name.......eek.

Hey CL, good to "see" you again.

I haven't seen the video either but it involves all the gore anyone can possibly imagine. Murder, dismemberment, cannibalism, necrophilia.

That's as far as I'll go with the description. The victim is 33 year old Concordia University student Jun Lin who immigrated to Canada from China.

We don't know how the victim met his killer but it's alleged they were lovers.

Eric Newman aka Luka Rocco Magnotta is a twisted sick killer.

Hi sweetie!

I'm trying to stay caught up, too.

Is it true that he knew Karla H.? Or is that just a rumor?

It seems that the police confirmed it was him on the video in the bar Paris... The tenant said that he looked nervous and was with someone he seemed to know, with an impressive physical....

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/q...1234-luka-rocco-magnotta-a-ete-vu-a-paris.php

Also, a guy has told the police LM has stayed at his place at Clichy la Garenne for a couple of days...

http://roadsmag.com/luka-magnotta-est-en-france-a-paris/

And LE missed him how??. how can he be sitting on a bar.... Bartender KNOWS its him... Did he call LE right away?

Wonder if the man with the impressive physique is still alive?

Hi sweetie!

I'm trying to stay caught up, too.

Is it true that he knew Karla H.? Or is that just a rumor?

Hiya!! The good grief wasn't intended for you. :hug:

It's rumour. He had an obsession with her and Paul Bernardo enough so that he wanted to look like PB. Apparently, the wedding song at PB and KH's wedding is his favourite song. Oh brother.

About the video, I have seen it but closed my eyes during the goriest moments and I didn't see the victim move. I actually think he was already dead when LM started stabbing him with the icepick. Although I tried to forget what I've seen, I think that just after the stabbing the camera shows the victim's face, his throat had already been cut and that's also why the wounds weren't bleeding (some viewers said it was a proof of the video beeing a fake). Sorry if I'm beeing graphic here but to me there's no point debating whether the victim was drugged or consentant because the video does not depict the actual murder, rather the horrible things LM did afterwards.

Mr. Magnotta was spotted in a bar in the 17th Arrondissement and Paris police have followed several leads to hotels and bars in the gentrified neighbourhood, according to two media reports.

“Investigators are certain (he) is or was in the greater Paris region, and more specifically Paris itself since Friday,” an unnamed police source told Agence France Presse.

Mr. Magnotta is believed to have boarded a plane to France at Montreal’s Trudeau Airport on Friday, May 26, one day after a video was posted online police say captured the stabbing and mutilation of Lin Jun, a 33-year-old Chinese national who was studying at Concordia University.

A witness in Paris told AFP he say he saw police question the manager of the bar Le Petit Batignolles. Investigators seized empty Coke bottles, viewed security camera footage and showed the managers photos of Mr. Magnotta.

another snip :-(

Mr. Lin, who was enrolled in computer science and worked part-time at a convenience store, had been in Canada for about a year. Among acquaintances and in his online presence, he often spoke of his wish to find love.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/search-for-magnotta-zeroes-in-on-paris/article4227212/

I am watching the news right now (RDI channel in Quebec), it seems like they found Luka's personal effects in the hotel in 17th sector in Paris, including his cell phone.... waiting for some articles to pop up on the net..... anyone seen an interesting link

Hiya!! The good grief wasn't intended for you. :hug:

It's rumour. He had an obsession with her and Paul Bernardo enough so that he wanted to look like PB. Apparently, the wedding song at PB and KH's wedding is his favourite song. Oh brother.

:hug: I knew it wasn't ;)

UGH, that in itself makes him a complete psycho.

When I first saw him I thought immediately how much he reminded me of PB. *barf*

I am watching the news right now (RDI channel in Quebec), it seems like they found Luka's personal effects in the hotel in 17th sector in Paris, including his cell phone.... waiting for some articles to pop up on the net..... anyone seen an interesting link

TVA was reporting items were found but police wouldn't confirm what the items were.

I hope they're closing in on him. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member