Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that I'm late to the party today (80 degrees I'm Chicago today which i enjoyed on a 10 mile solo run).

Quick question: Have we determined who Magnotta's travel companion is? It was noted in French media today that he checked into that hotel with someone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

If maybe he has aids and that is why he is getting sooo skinny?? I wonder if the police thought of that as the people had to clean the apartment of blood!! Scary thought...

Can we please not speculate on Magnotta's HIV status?!?!

For the record since the late 1980s folks ranging from lifeguards to nurses to law enforcement are required to use protective measures when blood is present.

fwiw, I thought I read on the for great justice fb that shane is his brother's name. I think it was on some of the photos they used to track him before he got wise to deleting the data. One of the photos taken with "shane" info attached to it was a touristy photo, so maybe taken with his bro's camera.

I don't know if that really is his brother's name, though, or whether it might be the same person. I will say this, though. One of the "model" photos I've seen - it's a gray/black/white shot of a man laying on his stomach on a couch in his underwear - is supposed to be LM and looks a lot like him, but not exactly. But mostly, the person's physique is quite a bit more muscular and is definitely no incarnation of LM. I've been keeping in the back of my mind that that may have been his brother. Pure speculation on my part, though.

There is a "beefier" photo of LM on a couch--I can't remember if I've seen it in b/w (too many photos in my brain!)--and LM has posted it on a few sites.
Luka-Magnotta-model (32) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It's not him at all. I found the original photo, a "real" model--Damiano Franscaroli. Here is the link to that one:
http://www.ethansays.com/2009/10/display-magazine-october-2009-exclusive-preview.html

So I truly doubt that he ever was anything more than a model wannabee, as well.

As for LB's brother? Could also be a cousin.

BTW--I'm a newbie. Hope I'm posting this correctly. I'll join in more, when I'm not feeling so overwhelmed with all of facts!

How do I find the no discussion data dump timeline thread? FACIE can you dump your side by side pics that you made for comparing vid to other known pics in to that thread so we can easily find them please?

FOLKS please take the extra few minutes to add any important info about this case in to that other data dump thread where there is no discussion so that we can easily go and find things when we need them. THANKS!

After doing the unspeakable horrific acts that resulted in Jun Lin's traffic death; I'm definitely curious what type of *advertiser censored* would satisfy Magnotta's twisted sexual urges... I'm going to speculate that the *advertiser censored* is a magazine Luka poised nude for years ago-- two reasons: Magnotta is beyond narcissistic and leaving behind a magazine featuring him helps further his delusional excuse that the crazy ex manager that Luka used his imagination to invent...

I think all these recent yt video's are him taunting the police. I also think that guy in the mirror was probably the guy seen with him in the bar and hotel. He was showing or taunting the cops of where they were at. Showing the lobby and which apartment or room number. This tells me they probably moved from that location now. This guy has a friend apparently.

There is a "beefier" photo of LM on a couch--I can't remember if I've seen it in b/w (too many photos in my brain!)--and LM has posted it on a few sites.
Luka-Magnotta-model (32) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

It's not him at all. I found the original photo, a "real" model--Damiano Franscaroli. Here is the link to that one:
http://www.ethansays.com/2009/10/display-magazine-october-2009-exclusive-preview.html

So I truly doubt that he ever was anything more than a model wannabee, as well.

As for LB's brother? Could also be a cousin.

BTW--I'm a newbie. Hope I'm posting this correctly. I'll join in more, when I'm not feeling so overwhelmed with all of facts!

That's IT! How the hello did you find the original if you don't mind me asking? I thought about trying, but lm's internet presencei is so overwhelming I didn't even know where to begin.

It occurs to me that I also read that Shane was the younger brother on one of the few news articles that discussed his fam. There was a shot of LM with both younger sibs with their faces blacked out. Could be wrong though. Like I said -- the sheer volume is quite overwhelming.

Sorry to be extra gross, but I wonder about that nasty nest on his head and think of the ' red' one he was wearing when a neighbour spotted him leaving the Montreal apartment and wonder if a victim was scalped.

Not to be gross myself but I would like to know where the HEAD ITSELF of the victim is, there has been no reports it was found and I DO NOT think Luka being who he is would dispose of that, it is a TROPHY to him, but surely he isnt traveling around France with it as that wouldnt pass security very easily even in a suitcase. So where is the head!?!?

I think all these recent yt video's are him taunting the police. I also think that guy in the mirror was probably the guy seen with him in the bar and hotel. He was showing or taunting the cops of where they were at. Showing the lobby and which apartment or room number. This tells me they probably moved from that location now. This guy has a friend apparently.

The filmed apartment with the lobby and apartment number is the scene of the murder. It was originally filmed by a YT user called matty pantaloons and reposted with edits by BB. I think that's the vid you're talking about, anyway. The apt. 208 one?

What guy in what mirror?

I haven't completely caught up with the thread, it's moving so fast. What is this about a mirror? Did Luka post a new picture since last night?! Unbelievable.

A quick note about the videos posted by HollywoodLoveLetters, I get the feeling he doesn't like the moniker he's been given and is attempting to name himself 'The James Dean Killer'.

What guy in what mirror?

French media reports indicated hotel staff said Magnotta checked into the hotel with another man, and, given the date of check-in, it was implied that he traveled from Canada with another man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member