Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely disagree about Bowie! Bowie, while not exactly a gorgeous fellow, was (and is) striking. Bowie has a unique look, and he is quite animated with his facial expressions. Bowie seems like a very passionate person (I don't mean as a lover, I mean in general).
I do agree about the Michael Jackson thing, though ;)
He is expressionless. Void of emotion, void of life. I get that same impression from Michael Jackson.

I really think it is the thinness which reminded me of a similiarity rather than any kind of uniqueness which I would attribute to both... I didn't mean to offend any Bowie fans.

In reality, all I care about is an arrest or for the authorities to find him dead at this point. Nothing else matters. I want him captured dead or alive to end this attention he is so craving. Sadly, preferably dead, and I know that is terrible to consider, but I think he'd get off on the attention media surrounding a trial. Sad, but true.

how in the hell does this uneducated moron keep track of all his aliases and passwords.. i find it hard enough to remember the info for the few sites i do belong to.. and its ussualy the same unless my name is taken

for the beavis account: in the comments a person going by the name of anon4257 is claiming to have uploaded the videos.

I could certainly see aging gay men paying big $$ for this twink wanna-be. And from what I have seen and read, he had no qualms about 'doing it' with the elderly. Gives him access to a lucrative market.

Also, he could have had plenty of customers who were "in the closet". Particularly married men.

Just a thought.

I may not be quick enough at this post and it might be a duplicate (with the speed this thread moves at) - regarding Beavis & Butthead last video on YT. See post #642 where B&B is filming apartment building and focusing on unit #208.

At the 1:03 mark (of 1:15 video) he films himself in a large mirror in the lobby. Very robust fellow compared to LRM, so it is a different person. Maybe everyone knows that though.

See my post on the previous page ;)

The recordings were made by a random man in Montreal after all this hit the news.

The Beavis character is using his recordings, and edited the video with the song and Binladen stuff.

how in the hell does this uneducated moron keep track of all his aliases and passwords.. i find it hard enough to remember the info for the few sites i do belong to.. and its ussualy the same unless my name is taken

There are software programs available for this ... I know that DOD, DHS, ETC (called Personal Management Software) are actively using these and there are publicly available ones right now. I was in military intelligence for several years and we used such programs.

In fact I do know of one for managing user accounts across multiple video sharing sites.

I dont know if he uses them but they do have programs for managing large number of accounts and passwords like that.

Lots of pics, sorry if already posted.
"'Another man with a very well-honed physique then came in and started talking to him. They clearly knew each other.

'They both started trying to chat up other clients before they paid in cash and left, walking off in the direction of a nearby hotel.'

A receptionist at a four-star hotel near the Champs-Elysees also told us she believed Magnotta had stayed there the same night.

The Paris police source said: 'She later identified him from a photo.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hes-spotted-drinking-Paris.html#ixzz1wlf9vAK9

I may not be quick enough at this post and it might be a duplicate (with the speed this thread moves at) - regarding Beavis & Butthead last video on YT. See post #642 where B&B is filming apartment building and focusing on unit #208.

At the 1:03 mark (of 1:15 video) he films himself in a large mirror in the lobby. Very robust fellow compared to LRM, so it is a different person. Maybe everyone knows that though.

The filmer is not BB. It was filmed by another YT user whose user name is in the comments. It was uploaded, presumably by the original filmer, a while ago and re-posted (with some edits?) by BB. What's interesting is that BB calls attention to the filmer, as if to say that the filmer is BB and, therefore, that BB is not LM. Geesh...I feel like I'm through the looking glass!

Yea it is not pretty, the also uses one of the cut off arms to perform a sexual act on himself. ****er needs to be locked up.

I find this most disturbing. For most anyone to even see the amputated arm of an ex lover would cause their mind to snap. You would know that hand as well as your own as you would have held and caressed it and kissed it with love. To be able to do something like this is not human. It is incomprehensible.
Sry. Just had to get that out. Sometimes it's hard to read these things without expressing how sick it makes me feel.

I wonder if he has an older, sophisticated man helping " to take care" of lil'luka..

I really think it is the thinness which reminded me of a similiarity rather than any kind of uniqueness which I would attribute to both... I didn't mean to offend any Bowie fans.

In reality, all I care about is an arrest or for the authorities to find him dead at this point. Nothing else matters. I want him captured dead or alive to end this attention he is so craving. Sadly, preferably dead, and I know that is terrible to consider, but I think he'd get off on the attention media surrounding a trial. Sad, but true.

Not offended at all :)
The thinness I can agree with.

I just disagreed about Bowie and agreed about Jackson because of the emotion thing.

When I see Eric Newman, it is just... empty. He is empty. I have always felt the same about Michael Jackson.

Or, the Tin Man... without a heart.

(eta: I mean no disrespect to Michael Jackson. I have sympathy for him... unlike Eric Newman)

"'Another man with a very well-honed physique then came in and started talking to him. They clearly knew each other.

'They both started trying to chat up other clients before they paid in cash and left, walking off in the direction of a nearby hotel.'

A receptionist at a four-star hotel near the Champs-Elysees also told us she believed Magnotta had stayed there the same night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hes-spotted-drinking-Paris.html#ixzz1wlf9vAK9

Someone suggested earlier that the well built man was security for Magnotta while he dropped off the actual kill tape. I don't think so. I honestly think it was either a supporter (and as sick as it is, you know he has them) or it was a bodyguard for someone else, such as the buyer of said tape, but I think the buyer had their copy before the edited version, minus actual kill, was uploaded online. Could even have been someone that has no idea who he is and just met him online and agreed to a tryst.

I have a secret hope that the well built guy was real Russian mafia, and they are about to take him out for trying to make himself seem like he is connected to them.

See my post on the previous page ;)

The recordings were made by a random man in Montreal after all this hit the news.

The Beavis character is using his recordings, and edited the video with the song and Binladen stuff.

im sorry but can you please provide the original unaltered video by this "random man" please? i have yet to see it....

ETA...

NM...did the digging myself lol

http://youtu.be/htk-BzTjcu0

Tracking LM's movements in Paris

Attachments

• LM Paris Map.jpg
    LM Paris Map.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 50

Interesting that LM was reportedly so nervous when he entered, but participated in trying to chat up other customers once the other dude showed up. Looks like he's plying his trade with big $$$ johns? A 4-star in Paris is pretty darned expensive by almost anyone's standards. Or maybe he was a buyer. Wonder if LM had his laptop with him.

Can anyone who watched "the video" tell me if this is the black and white dog that was in it?

I wonder if this was his albino python that was for sale on kijiji????

selling a albino and reg burmese python with glass tank

Date Listed 06-May-12
Price $600.00
Address Québec J0H 1H0, Canada
View map
Offered By Owner

im looking to sell all of it together albino 12 feet reg 9 feet and tank is 4 by 2 by 2 massage for photo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...on+found+in+montreal&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95