Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT and pretty much irrelevant.... but I don't understand why Luka thinks he is anything like James Dean. His look reminds me more of early David Bowie or Michael Jackson post surgery than anything remotely resembling James Dean.

Just had to get that out there. ;)

He did a sef confession on one of his blogs that he was Michael Jackson's lover but that he was paid off.

Link to video with discussion http://youtu.be/Ew21K3J3JOQ (guy opened an acct under "Eric Newman")

Link to Eric Newman's channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8wV5ykmTTtcUEXDxBzrp2Q/feed?filter=1

I apologize, but I am so confused. There are too many videos for me to keep them all straight. Is this the video that mentioned in the comment section a fund or whatever you want to call it. The guy mentioned the microgiving site and I THINK was arguing with BB, among others. There is so much info my head is spinning. TIA.

Link to video with discussion http://youtu.be/Ew21K3J3JOQ (guy opened an acct under "Eric Newman")

Link to Eric Newman's channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8wV5ykmTTtcUEXDxBzrp2Q/feed?filter=1

what is intersting IMO under the eric newman account is this vid..

http://youtu.be/2uPyEFKsDcU

you can sort of see who is filming the vid...while it is hard to really make out....there is someone there filming.....id think it has to be someone other than Luka at this point.....UNLESS filmed awhile ago...

picture.php

ETA....the person filming is either a bigger person than luka or wearing super baggy clothing...
im pretty sure that is not luka.... he is super anorexic skinny and wears tight clothing....and i havent seen in pics w/ sunnies on top of his head as in this vid...

so WHO is it and why are they trying to collect defense funds???

ETA....that is NOT luka....who is supporting him and collecting money? someone who knows him or someone out to make a buck?
picture.php

picture.php

The Beavis Butthead alias has uploaded another video within the hour, not sure what he's trying to point out in it though

LukaApt208 - YouTube

The person who is filming this video isn't LM. Look at the 1:04 mark in the video. You can see the reflection of the cameraperson in a window. He's husky, with short blond hair.

could be a thin leash.. ive seen him in photo's with several different dogs

This case has me warped. I blinked in surprise wondering what dogs had to do with a leash..my mind went to a human at the end of it.

ok, i have heard there is a puppy in the video? if this is true then what's happened to it? was it left behind? or is he travaling with it? maybe that could help track him down?

fwiw, I thought I read on the for great justice fb that shane is his brother's name. I think it was on some of the photos they used to track him before he got wise to deleting the data. One of the photos taken with "shane" info attached to it was a touristy photo, so maybe taken with his bro's camera.

I don't know if that really is his brother's name, though, or whether it might be the same person. I will say this, though. One of the "model" photos I've seen - it's a gray/black/white shot of a man laying on his stomach on a couch in his underwear - is supposed to be LM and looks a lot like him, but not exactly. But mostly, the person's physique is quite a bit more muscular and is definitely no incarnation of LM. I've been keeping in the back of my mind that that may have been his brother. Pure speculation on my part, though.

I apologize, but I am so confused. There are too many videos for me to keep them all straight. Is this the video that mentioned in the comment section a fund or whatever you want to call it. The guy mentioned the microgiving site and I THINK was arguing with BB, among others. There is so much info my head is spinning. TIA.

Yes that's the one :) And don't worry...my head is spinning too!

you do have a point...everybody has a "type" and a "preference".....and what i prefer may not be what you prefer.....so in the case of this there is always someone out there who will find him as perfect in whatever it is they are looking for *vomit*

so performance and size may mean a lot to some while not a lot to others....

there is a reason why the sex toy industry is as big as it is....including dolls that just lay there like a fish. lol

I could certainly see aging gay men paying big $$ for this twink wanna-be. And from what I have seen and read, he had no qualms about 'doing it' with the elderly. Gives him access to a lucrative market.

As has been pointed out, there is a memorial page for an Andrea Yourkin and it would appear from the most recent post in it that her passing might have been the result of something dodgy although the blame is given to someone else according to another Yourkin. I don't want to post the name if he's not been tried or it's not connected or worse, if he's not the one responsible.

It would appear very much like the same Andrea Yourkin though, as I've managed to find pictures of his younger sister who is a member of the group. I'm unsure again whether I can give her name or not. There are photos of LM and her together and I believe she is the blonde woman we have seen in some of the images he's posted. She also has three young children, one of which could be the child that we've seen him with in some of the images.

She's also friends with a Shane Newman.

ok, i have heard there is a puppy in the video? if this is true then what's happened to it? was it left behind? or is he travaling with it? maybe that could help track him down?

Yes there is a dog in the video it is black and white in color and seemed to be medium sized. He brings it in and "feeds it" youll have to read between the lines as to what he feeds it as I dont want to traumatize people who havent seen it.

No mention of where the dog is and we have all wondered the same for a week now.

The person who is filming this video isn't LM. Look at the 1:04 mark in the video. You can see the reflection of the cameraperson in a window. He's husky, with short blond hair.

Yes the person who recording it isn't LM or Beavis, someone from Montreal recorded around the apartment block after all this hit the news and uploaded a few clips to youtube, 2 of them appear in this video Beavis uploaded...

But the Beavis character has edited the videos to include the crap "Osama Binladen" thing, as well as the "My name is Luka" song

OT and pretty much irrelevant.... but I don't understand why Luka thinks he is anything like James Dean. His look reminds me more of early David Bowie or Michael Jackson post surgery than anything remotely resembling James Dean.

Just had to get that out there. ;)

I absolutely disagree about Bowie! Bowie, while not exactly a gorgeous fellow, was (and is) striking. Bowie has a unique look, and he is quite animated with his facial expressions. Bowie seems like a very passionate person (I don't mean as a lover, I mean in general).
I do agree about the Michael Jackson thing, though ;)
He is expressionless. Void of emotion, void of life. I get that same impression from Michael Jackson.

Yes there is a dog in the video it is black and white in color and seemed to be medium sized. He brings it in and "feeds it" youll have to read between the lines as to what he feeds it as I dont want to traumatize people who havent seen it.

No mention of where the dog is and we have all wondered the same for a week now.

Oh My God. This gets worse and worse.

I cannot watch the video and I somehow missed this information in reading.

Thanks to those that braved the video so that people like me don't have to have the images in their brains.

I may not be quick enough at this post and it might be a duplicate (with the speed this thread moves at) - regarding Beavis & Butthead last video on YT. See post #642 where B&B is filming apartment building and focusing on unit #208.

At the 1:03 mark (of 1:15 video) he films himself in a large mirror in the lobby. Very robust fellow compared to LRM, so it is a different person. Maybe everyone knows that though.

Oh My God. This gets worse and worse.

I cannot watch the video and I somehow missed this information in reading.

Thanks to those that braved the video so that people like me don't have to have the images in their brains.

Yea it is not pretty, the also uses one of the cut off arms to perform a sexual act on himself. ****er needs to be locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95