Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I remember him from! I could never forget his look.

That same year, in response to an Internet rumour that he was dating Karla Homolka, Mr. Magnotta scored an interview with the Toronto Sun to “clear his name.” “Whoever’s doing this, please stop, you’re doing a lot of harm,” he said. All evidence points to the rumour stemming from Mr. Magnotta’s own online posts — and repeated attempts to insert his name into Karla Homolka’s Wikipedia page.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...ampaign=Feed:+NPWorld+(National+Post+-+World)

I've spent the last few hours going through Luka Magnotta's pics on photobucket. I was in a very dark space and I'm feeling somewhat depressed and dirty. But this monster needs to be caught.

He's obvioulsy very much in love with himself based on all his accounts and usernames all over the web. Here are some photobucket accounts that appear to be his:

playhouse, bodymovin99, jamesdean201, luka_magnotta_TWO, guantanamera, smurfsarecute, luka-magnotta-pics, wonderfulme34, coldasice19

http://s455.photobucket.com/profile/coldasice19
(this account contains pics of Karla H)

As much as he loves to spread around pics of himself traveling the world, I wonder how he's going to like wearing a prison jumpsuit and looking at the same 6x8 cell for the rest of his life ...

I've spent the last few hours going through Luka Magnotta's pics on photobucket. I was in a very dark space and I'm feeling somewhat depressed and dirty. But this monster needs to be caught.

He's obvioulsy very much in love with himself based on all his accounts and usernames all over the web. Here are some photobucket accounts that appear to be his:

playhouse, bodymovin99, jamesdean201, luka_magnotta_TWO, guantanamera, smurfsarecute, luka-magnotta-pics, wonderfulme34, coldasice19

http://s455.photobucket.com/profile/colidasice19
(this account contains pics of Karla H)

there is actually a looooooooong list of photobucket albums he has....
i can post them if staff ok's it (there are people in the albums that are not him)...i just hate giving him too much glory...

... yup .. but you guys are doing a great job ... the media is among us :)

I wonder how many news sources are getting their leads from us? Ha.

Actually on that note ... WTF!!! ... Comm Lafreniere from Mtrl said the other day, when asked about the tips from social media, .... We dont do our investigations on Social Media ... REALLLLYYYYY ... LOL

"A core group of about a dozen volunteers - aided by hundreds of others - spent thousands of hours trying to find him, meticulously analyzing his sprawling Internet presence, going over pictures and videos for clues, while he toyed with them, leaving false trails, interacting with them using a wide variety of social-media sock puppets, hiding his IP address.

When they discovered how to decode date and location data from photos he posted, he learned from that, and started altering the codes before he posted photos.

By February of 2011, the volunteers tracked him to Toronto, and working with the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, approached the Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, which approached Toronto police.

A detective in Division 55 of the Toronto Police Service took the information and worked the file hard, trying to find him in Toronto. But by that point, group members now believe, Magnotta had moved to Montreal"

``He's either the greatest genius in the world or the craziest person we've ever encountered, and there's a fine line between those two things,'' says John. ``As crazy as we think he is, he has been able to somehow evade the police for a while. We're seeing that evident right now.''

``We don't want Luka harmed,'' says Baudi. ``We want him to get help. He is severely sick, like severely sick. He's a sick f---.''

Read more: http://www.canada.com/Maher+Intrepi...notta+months/6717434/story.html#ixzz1wbJZ0YEY
"

Read more: http://www.canada.com/Maher+Intrepi...notta+months/6717434/story.html#ixzz1wbJBDFNQ

I'm a bit confused with people claiming they were having difficulties locating Luka in connection with the kitten files since a reporter in the UK interviewed him in December because of the kitten files. It seems that he wasn't all that difficult to find.

I'm a bit confused with people claiming they were having difficulties locating Luka in connection with the kitten files since a reporter in the UK interviewed him in December because of the kitten files. It seems that he wasn't all that difficult to find.

you spoke my mind. i'm guessing he has learned since then how to better evade police?

As I’m playing catch up from the late afternoon, I decided to keep a running log of some things I’d like to mention.

First, someone posted a photo purported to be from a Vancouver resort. It appears to be a sunset pic. So we know that the cameraman is facing west.

Secondly, I read today where Anon/4Chan folks hacked into a TOR user who was posting child *advertiser censored* on the so-called deep web. They were even able to obtain subscriber info. So, that ought to tell you that the guy is not safe if he’s posting at all.
Additionally, I have questions about the notion that he has committed two other murders. This is a general thing. I’m just curious about how many of you think these murders took place and if/when he is going to show us what he did?

Also, someone posted a bizarre video from four years ago that depicts Luka as the character in Megaman. I’ve lost that link now. But there is a part of it where it lists all of the game characters. I’m curious as to who those people are. One appears to be a pencil sketch of a teenager. It’s the kind of sketch you might see a courtroom artist make.

I read that the dismemberment in Hollywood and the dismemberment in Tucson were by different people. Yesterday, I saw a post from around January 2012 where he was calling himself an animal lover and was volunteering to find an adoptee for any animals that needed a home. I also read from another WS user that he may have been in England in Decembe 2011. So I’m trying to figure out whether we can rule him out of certain cases. Can we explore that Tucson case. I don’t know any of the details, and I can’t find his animal lover post any longer. It must be somewhere in the first thread. I find it interesting that the head found in L.A. was discovered at an iconic place, near the Hollywood sign. I have seen photos of Luka at the Eiffel Tower and at Big Ben. So he likes to visit the sites.

It's interesting that the murder is stated to have happened on May 24th and planned quite some time in advance. Canada celebrates the birthday of Queen Victoria on this day (or close to it) and LM was in Britain over Christmas holidays. The current Queen has many jubilee celebrations underway - possibly putting her in many public places more frequently than usual.

Trust her security has doubled but doubt he could plan anything on such a grand scale - but he might fancy himself as a Mehmet Ali Agca who shot and wounded Pope John Paul II.

May 24 was a Thursday ... and not too many people these days even know that the May long weekend is related to Queen Victoria. I doubt that Luka knew the reason for the long weekend on May 19-21.

Is it just me, or does that look like a bad cut and paste job? Note the really sharp edges around his body. A bunch of the other pictures look the same...not quite real somehow. Take a look.

yea i think a lot of people have realized that he photoshops himself into diferent backgrounds, he obviously has had a lot of practice, but you can still tell that some are fakes.

I was wondering about his cell phone. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be willing to go very long without one. I found this when searching the "coldasice19" persona: He was answering someone about 8 months ago, (October 2011) about whether to get an iphone or some sort of android phone:

coldasice19 8 months ago
@linopolus, it depends if you are a LAMBDA user, on my behalf, I have had the nexus one, Desire, Desire HD, and now the S2, so on the OS part, it's just rock solid..., and I am not wishing for an lame apple vs android battle.., if you want to troll, go somewhere else.

He post a few other comments on the same thread, so he appears to be a fan of the Samsung Galaxy S2 android phone.

http://gdgt.com/question/should-i-get-this-vs-getting-the-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gey/#post-id-131703

I'm catching up since last night. Only took me 2 hours!

RE: the bed stain debate. There was a dark (blue?) blanket on the bed in the video, and underneath that what appears to be a gray sheet. The sheet in the pictures that people were saying wasn't the sheet in the video, seems to be visible underneath it at times. (Because it's so grainy it's hard to be certain.) But yeah, it's not that bloody because there were layers. As far as the pattern on the mattress goes, here are some images. I cropped out the graphic parts.

matresspattern.jpg

bedspread_cornerthing.jpg

(Notice in this one the thing in the corner by the baseboard heater is visible.)

Also I saw people asking about the fridge - yes, there were parts in it. There are still images at the end of the video showing a full arm inside of it. There's also a split second frame (so fast I had to pause it at second intervals to actually see it) showing what appears to be ice, or possibly just water, in the bathtub with the head, foot, arm, and what might be a leg. Looks like the dark bedding is in there as well.

I'm catching up since last night. Only took me 2 hours!

RE: the bed debate. There was a dark (blue?) blanket on the bed in the video, and underneath that what appears to be a gray sheet. The sheet in the pictures that people were saying wasn't the sheet in the video, seems to be visible underneath it at times. (Because it's so grainy it's hard to be certain.) But yeah, it's not that bloody because there were layers. As far as the pattern on the mattress goes, here are some images I cropped out the graphic parts.

matresspattern.jpg

bedspread_cornerthing.jpg

(Notice in this one the thing in the corner by the baseboard heater is visible.)

Also I saw people asking about the fridge - yes, there were parts in it. There are still images at the end of the video showing a full arm inside of it. There's also a split second frame (so fast I had to pause it at second intervals to actually see it) showing what appears to be ice, or possibly just water, in the bathtub with the head, foot, arm, and what might be a leg. Looks like the dark bedding is in there as well.

Where did you find these clips? Thanks.

I was wondering about his cell phone. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be willing to go very long without one. I found this when searching the "coldasice19" persona: He was answering someone about 8 months ago, (October 2011) about whether to get an iphone or some sort of android phone:

coldasice19 8 months ago
@linopolus, it depends if you are a LAMBDA user, on my behalf, I have had the nexus one, Desire, Desire HD, and now the S2, so on the OS part, it's just rock solid..., and I am not wishing for an lame apple vs android battle.., if you want to troll, go somewhere else.

He post a few other comments on the same thread, so he appears to be a fan of the Samsung Galaxy S2 android phone.

http://gdgt.com/question/should-i-get-this-vs-getting-the-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gey/#post-id-131703

I meant to add that, there is no guarantee that this is the SAME coldasice19. There ARE more people on the net that use this same name. It's complicated, but with this nut job, he is actually pretty easy to spot among the masses because he is pretty consistent in his "style". That is why he will be caught soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchase3400