Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to have to do nothing but click through to sites about poetry and wildflowers for a week to scrub my internet history after this case. Tranny sites, gay and lesbian sites, gore sites, maaaaaan.

I can SO relate. Looking at this guys pics give me the creeps!

On another note, did anyone start a timeline for his whereabouts over the last couple of years? I'm curious because I'm wondering where he was when he posted all those pics on Flickr on February 26th.

I can't get over how in love with himself he is. He's NOT going to like prison, that's for sure!

On another note, did anyone start a timeline for his whereabouts over the last couple of years? I'm curious because I'm wondering where he was when he posted all those pics on Flickr on February 26th.

I can't get over how in love with himself he is. He's NOT going to like prison, that's for sure!

I am betting he won't make it to prison. He strikes me as someone who will try to do the 'suicide by cop' route.

Focus shifts to victim

6715035.bin

Rest in peace, Lin Jun.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/international+manhunt+continues+focus+shifts+victim/6713575/story.html

Thinking of his family, so far away. My sincerest condolences on your loss.

Every time I see him, I can't get over how adorable he is, and how cheerful he looks. He didn't deserve this. And every time somebody views that horrible video, he is victimised all over again. It makes me so sad.

Where did you find these clips? Thanks.

I screencapped the video, after reading the posts about the stain. I know some people can't or choose not to watch the video, so I wanted to provide safe images for them so they can understand.

I'm catching up since last night. Only took me 2 hours!

RE: the bed stain debate. There was a dark (blue?) blanket on the bed in the video, and underneath that what appears to be a gray sheet. The sheet in the pictures that people were saying wasn't the sheet in the video, seems to be visible underneath it at times. (Because it's so grainy it's hard to be certain.) But yeah, it's not that bloody because there were layers. As far as the pattern on the mattress goes, here are some images. I cropped out the graphic parts.

matresspattern.jpg

bedspread_cornerthing.jpg

(Notice in this one the thing in the corner by the baseboard heater is visible.)

Also I saw people asking about the fridge - yes, there were parts in it. There are still images at the end of the video showing a full arm inside of it. There's also a split second frame (so fast I had to pause it at second intervals to actually see it) showing what appears to be ice, or possibly just water, in the bathtub with the head, foot, arm, and what might be a leg. Looks like the dark bedding is in there as well.

compare your image (of the heater on the wall) to THIS...

Luka-Magnotta-2012-pictures (5) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
same? the lighting is very different....but seems placement is the same....

??

Every time I see him, I can't get over how adorable he is, and how cheerful he looks. He didn't deserve this. And every time somebody views that horrible video, he is victimised all over again. It makes me so sad.

This, so much. When I saw the first image of him I just couldn't help but think how nice and happy he looked.

I've spent the last few hours going through Luka Magnotta's pics on photobucket. I was in a very dark space and I'm feeling somewhat depressed and dirty. But this monster needs to be caught.

He's obvioulsy very much in love with himself based on all his accounts and usernames all over the web. Here are some photobucket accounts that appear to be his:

playhouse, bodymovin99, jamesdean201, luka_magnotta_TWO, guantanamera, smurfsarecute, luka-magnotta-pics, wonderfulme34, coldasice19

http://s455.photobucket.com/profile/coldasice19
(this account contains pics of Karla H)

As much as he loves to spread around pics of himself traveling the world, I wonder how he's going to like wearing a prison jumpsuit and looking at the same 6x8 cell for the rest of his life ...

Also add: Spiceboxtroll, pashiat, bigmadar71, TwistopherJack, korruptakitty, minime1_02, vetsdaughter..

Here's a link to a list of people his sock puppets follow at photobucket

http://s238.photobucket.com/profile/pashiat/following

Here's a Luka Magnotta 2

http://s1200.photobucket.com/profile/Luka_Magnotta_TWO

This guy has a lot of time on his hands.

you spoke my mind. i'm guessing he has learned since then how to better evade police?

I suppose so. The part that confuses me is that the people upset by the kitten files were reportedly searching for him and had pinpointed that he was in the Toronto or Montreal area. They then contacted the humane societies in Ontario and Quebec requesting that they do something about the kitten files. However, the reporter in the UK interviewed Luka about the kitten files at the time that this group was looking for him. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Also, it sounds like the kitten files were uploaded in the UK, but they could have been made in Central America. Bylaw officers in Ontario and Quebec would have no reason to charge Luka with animal cruelty since neither the creation of the files nor uploading of the files had anything to do with Canada.

there is actually a looooooooong list of photobucket albums he has.... i can post them if staff ok's it (there are people in the albums that are not him)...i just hate giving him too much glory...

I think THAT ship has sailed! lol.

yea i think a lot of people have realized that he photoshops himself into diferent backgrounds, he obviously has had a lot of practice, but you can still tell that some are fakes.

I looked at the flicker photos and there was only one photo where I could see that the background was modified to a black and white pattern, but I didn't see any images where he appeared to be pasted into a background. It looks like he used editing tools so smooth his face, but nothing too dramatic.

I stand corrected ... I just looked at the photobucket images ... now I understand.

I am betting he won't make it to prison. He strikes me as someone who will try to do the 'suicide by cop' route.

I sure hope so. It would save everyone a lot of time and money.

This, so much. When I saw the first image of him I just couldn't help but think how nice and happy he looked.

Jun Lin looks like such a beautiful person, inside and out. One can see the beauty within a person just by their eyes and smile, and while I don't know him, I absolutely believe that he was a beautiful person.

From what I have read, it seems he came to Canada for an education, to better himself and make a good life for himself. It is so horrible that his plans have been destroyed, his life has been destroyed. This should never have happened. He should be at home right now, perhaps sleeping, or talking to a family member back home, or playing videogames, or something... alive. :(

I wanted to know who were the people taking the pictures of him. Seems if he didnt have a camera in his face someone did.

Where does he get money? 3 names? Who's B---- is he?

Really to fly in an out of the country,that takes a bit of balls. Must have been important to get back to something or someone otherwise why risk going back to the country?

He just rented that apartment 4 months ago for 490 a month so did he plan to move there and commit this murder ,and then go on to another place and murder again? After a dramatic cooling off phase? Otherwise he would be a spree like murderer.

I also wondered if the suitcase was the one the other guy who is missing had with him when he vanished.

One of my big concerns is, other than his photoshops and self-modeling photos, who's taking the pictures? The real pictures of him in different locales. Who is he travelling with? Just befriending different people in each city? Just asking a random passer-by? An as-of-yet unknown boyfriend or girlfriend? Or are there any other indications of an accomplice? I thought I remember people trying to figure out if there was someone else laughing in the background of one of the kitten videos. (Not to send anyone off to have to reanalyze those... :sick: )

I was thinking just now about the fairly popular answers.yahoo.com and how that would be a good spot for LRM to broadcast his "opinions".

I was thinking about the cat thing and I KNOW this isn't what he actually did to them, but it caught my attention because who the F does something like this if they are sound of mind? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...Vk7hwBojzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110519222449AAyK5el It reminded me of him.

I was thinking just now about the fairly popular answers.yahoo.com and how that would be a good spot for LRM to broadcast his "opinions".

I was thinking about the cat thing and I KNOW this isn't what he actually did to them, but it caught my attention because who the F does something like this if they are sound of mind? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...Vk7hwBojzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110519222449AAyK5el It reminded me of him.
Yahoo Answers is one of the internet's many cesspools. I'd be surprised if he didn't have at least one account there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz