UK- Girl, 11, stabbed in London's Leicester Square, August 2024, "Suspect arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So it seems that the injury from the road accident was a turning point.

But...
Was the accident the result of his mental state?
OR
Was specific mental state the result of the accident?

JMO
Pain killer addiction after an accident?

And we often see a financial crisis before a violent outburst too, when men are the perps (I haven't noticed that pattern with women perps but that is just my observation, not data). If he has been out of work, that might be a factor too.

jmo

Pain killer addiction after an accident?

And we often see a financial crisis before a violent outburst too, when men are the perps (I haven't noticed that pattern with women perps but that is just my observation, not data). If he has been out of work, that might be a factor too.

jmo

As a truck driver he would have been earning a (comparative to Romania) fortune. A number of years ago, I was chatting to a taxi driver while I was in Bucharest and his son was a truck driver in the UK. The taxi driver was in raptures about how much his son was earning. Not sure how easy it would have been for him to find alternative work which might depend on language skills and other qualifications.

Only tangentially connected, but at the time I volunteered with CRISIS, Romania was one of a number of EU accession countries and I was told by professionals in the field that there was an increase in homelessness numbers due to young men from those countries coming to the UK and failing to find work. Apparently, as a matter of pride they didn't want to return home not having succeeded. They were actually being offered free flights home to resolve the problem, but not all accepted.

So it seems that the injury from the road accident was a turning point.

But...
Was the accident the result of his mental state?
OR
Was specific mental state the result of the accident?

JMO
Did he suffer a head injury in the road accident? If he got a frontal lobe injury, that could cause behavioural changes including impaired judgement, and aggression issues.

One of the most wellknown cases of behavioural changes after a frontal/temporal lobe injuries was Phineas Gage:

Girl left the hospital.

'The victim, who needed plastic surgery after the horror attack, has been released from hospital, ABC reports."

Last edited:

The brave hero told the Australian Broadcasting Commission (ABC) he 'heard a scream' before running towards the incident, after being the guest of honour at the Pakistan Independence Day event held by the High Commission on Wednesday.

He told ABC: 'I would say that I'm a brave person. We Pakistanis are brave by heart. So I wasn't scared. I've never seen anything like it before, it was horrible.'

Last edited:

Laila and her mum were visiting London after going to the Olympics in Paris to cheer on the Matildas during the group stage.

They were window shopping in Leicester Square when the stabbing unfolded.

'We just came out of the Lego store and she was jumped on and, yeah, did not see it coming and suspect anything, obviously,' Ms Johnson told Seven News.

Just days after the alleged attack, Laila was released from hospital and went to see US pop star Taylor Swift live at Wembley, accompanied by two police officers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back